Campy Fun - Abducted by Lesbian Space Pirates! (Opening)

Started by Zeitgeist, October 09, 2010, 11:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitgeist

Still formulating the ideas, and not ready to seriously consider this quite yet but wanted to put down the idea and see how much interest there is. Not looking to do more the 3 perhaps 4 players, myself included. It just gets too crazy and unwieldy IMHO.

Basic premise would be a Midwestern, small town girl, likely 16 or 17 at the most, gets abducted by, you guessed it, Lesbian Space Pirates. The girl is probably something of an outsider, lonely, and passes her free time day dreaming about the stars and space in general, peering through her telescope into the night. You get the idea.

The lesbian pirates, 3 or 4 of them come down and 'abduct' the girl, taking her along on campy, naughty adventures around the universe. There are really endless number of possibilities. I'm imagining the pirates being pretty, cheeky, perhaps with only a mild alien feature like antennae and pierced nipples completing the picture of 'lesbian space pirate', you know.

I'm not looking to reproduce the comic story below, just borrowing the great idea as inspiration. Campy, sexy humor and characterization would be key elements, surely.

http://rosalarian.com/lesbianpirates/?p=1

DKDBSD

Interesting would the characters need to be of a similar style? Because I'd like to use a space cat girl. XD

Zeitgeist

Quote from: DKDBSD on October 09, 2010, 12:52:19 PM
Interesting would the characters need to be of a similar style? Because I'd like to use a space cat girl. XD

No I would certainly encourage people to be creative, though I wouldn't want them to be too obtusely different from one another. I'm picturing lace garters, ray guns and antennae. Beyond that, be creative. If one likes to pretend being a cat, drinking milk out of a bowl and fashioning a fake tail, go for it. Though this wouldn't be a 'furry' role play by any means. I'm not even thinking they have to be all that pirate-like. But slipping into pirate-speak by accident from time to time would be funny.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Zamdrist of Zeitgeist on October 09, 2010, 12:59:46 PM
No I would certainly encourage people to be creative, though I wouldn't want them to be too obtusely different from one another. I'm picturing lace garters, ray guns and antennae. Beyond that, be creative. If one likes to pretend being a cat, drinking milk out of a bowl and fashioning a fake tail, go for it. Though this wouldn't be a 'furry' role play by any means. I'm not even thinking they have to be all that pirate-like. But slipping into pirate-speak by accident from time to time would be funny.

When I say cat girl I mean ears and tail (real ears and tail) I don't mean furry. Erm so no bullet guns?

Zeitgeist

Quote from: DKDBSD on October 09, 2010, 01:01:13 PM
When I say cat girl I mean ears and tail (real ears and tail) I don't mean furry.

Honestly its not really what I pictured. Nothing wrong with the concept in general, just not for this one.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Zamdrist of Zeitgeist on October 09, 2010, 01:03:12 PM
Honestly its not really what I pictured. Nothing wrong with the concept in general, just not for this one.

Really you want to emulate this style right? 1950's style of aliens erm I must admit other then the antennae and the need for ray guns it's a good idea. 

RubySlippers

Ooooooo Ooooooo... cute buxom shy geek girl here willing to be the virgin abductee.

And come on no big bubble plastic helmets, clanky robots or classic flying saucers lets go for classic low budget sci-fi folks. :)

(geek powers - activate)

Zeitgeist

Quote from: RubySlippers on October 09, 2010, 01:07:29 PM
Ooooooo Ooooooo... cute buxom shy geek girl here willing to be the virgin abductee.

And come on no big bubble plastic helmets, clanky robots or classic flying saucers lets go for classic low budget sci-fi folks. :)

(geek powers - activate)

If you want to play the role of the abductee, its yours! Though I can't decide if you're serious or not about the low-budget sci-fi, lol. Campy is certainly a primary theme, and those items certainly fit the bill.

RubySlippers

Oh yea I am serious or big rocketships that look like cigars with rocket torpedos and electro cannons etc.

Zeitgeist

Quote from: RubySlippers on October 09, 2010, 01:37:31 PM
Oh yea I am serious or big rocketships that look like cigars with rocket torpedos and electro cannons etc.

For sure, totally agree. Will add to the over all theme perfectly. Just as long as it doesn't distract overly much from the characters and plot, that should be great.

How I see the roles:

Abductee: Shy Midwestern geek girl fascinated with astronomy and star gazing.

Pirates
Engineer/Navigator
Medical Officer
Weapons/Security Officer
Captain

Cheeky first names like Ursula, Wilma and like would fit nicely. I'd like to see two people, myself an another play two of the roles, keeping the player limit under 4.

DKDBSD

I'm still up for it I'll just adjust my character. XD

RubySlippers

Oh sorry - a virgin, red headed, 16yo, CATHOLIC schoolgirl I have to do the school uniform and rosary as a necklace theme to start. And a geek.  ;D

Zeitgeist

Quote from: DKDBSD on October 09, 2010, 01:51:32 PM
I'm still up for it I'll just adjust my character. XD

Cool!

Quote from: RubySlippers on October 09, 2010, 01:53:56 PM
Oh sorry - a virgin, red headed, 16yo, CATHOLIC schoolgirl I have to do the school uniform and rosary as a necklace theme to start. And a geek.  ;D

Sure. I can't imagine a Lesbian Space Pirate would know a Catholic schoolgirl from a potato, but however you want to flesh her out, that's great.

~~~

While I wouldn't imagine this story would involve lengthy expositions on setting and mood, nevertheless descriptive writing and good, clever dialogue is what I would be striving for.

RubySlippers

Come on the sexy school uniform is universal.  O:)

DKDBSD

Can we just have an idea what we're doing exactly?

Zeitgeist

Quote from: RubySlippers on October 09, 2010, 04:19:46 PM
Come on the sexy school uniform is universal.  O:)

True dat, lol. Universal. Heh.

Quote from: DKDBSD on October 09, 2010, 04:23:14 PM
Can we just have an idea what we're doing exactly?

Do you mean the over all plot? Honestly, not sure. Fighting off enemies, getting lost, breaking down on a weird planet seems likely. Certainly the introductions, abduction, and subsequent events on the ship would be fodder enough until we had a better idea what the larger plot would be.

Eventually I think it would make sense the abductee would be commissioned as an Honorary Lesbian Pirate. LOL, this has some much potential for great fun!

Here is the author/artist gallery for the web comic. Great inspirational and character images.

http://rosalarian.com/lesbianpirates/?page_id=9
http://rosalarian.deviantart.com/gallery/

Zeitgeist

The 'roster' of pirates isn't set at this point, so it there is interest out there don't hesitate to post your interest.

RubySlippers

Polly Precious
Innocent 16yo Catholic Schoolgirl from Earth

http://fantasti.cc/user/poisonous/images/image/278301
(picture is a legal age girl)

Born in a nice town in rural Wisconsin outside Madison to a nice farming family and attends school in Madison at a good Catholic School with the classic uniform, plaid skirt and wears a rosary as a necklace. A shy girl she is big on science fiction and movies, astronomy and role-playing games - a serious Geek guys fantasy.  ;D Is a virgin and the "roof matches the basement" hairwise, is fit and quite attractive in that very fuckable girl-next-door way.

Zeitgeist

Quote from: RubySlippers on October 10, 2010, 03:16:23 PM
Polly Precious
Innocent 16yo Catholic Schoolgirl from Earth

http://fantasti.cc/user/poisonous/images/image/278301
(picture is a legal age girl)

Born in a nice town in rural Wisconsin outside Madison to a nice farming family and attends school in Madison at a good Catholic School with the classic uniform, plaid skirt and wears a rosary as a necklace. A shy girl she is big on science fiction and movies, astronomy and role-playing games - a serious Geek guys fantasy.  ;D Is a virgin and the "roof matches the basement" hairwise, is fit and quite attractive in that very fuckable girl-next-door way.

Sweet!

DKDBSD

I think I'm going to pull out of this I like the concept but the setting bugs me some what. Better you have four people who like the setting then only three. Good luck.

Zeitgeist

Looking for one additional player. Myself and another would take on the role of two of the four pirates, while Ruby Slippers will play the part of the abducted, Polly Precious.

Good detail with clever, funny dialogue is the goal. Long expositions on setting and mood not so much, but short, two-three sentence responses won't work either.

Post here with your interest, or PM me, either is fine. Thanks!

RubySlippers

Oh yes she won't exactly be willing the first time your going to have to use your evil aphrodesiacs, horny rays or whatever to get her rutting with you Lesbian Space Pirates like a space catoid in heat. Reluctant at first over rape needed but hope your ready for what your going to let out ladies. I have an idea for the spaceship crashing that could be amusing.

;D

Zeitgeist

Quote from: RubySlippers on October 11, 2010, 08:03:57 AM
Oh yes she won't exactly be willing the first time your going to have to use your evil aphrodesiacs, horny rays or whatever to get her rutting with you Lesbian Space Pirates like a space catoid in heat. Reluctant at first over rape needed but hope your ready for what your going to let out ladies. I have an idea for the spaceship crashing that could be amusing.

;D

Space catoid in heat, that's fantastic ;D

RubySlippers