U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

....for having thoughts.

Mordred

Banned for not enticing this dirty little mind of mind with that image beforehand. :P Yes, both of you :P (wrote before, added after)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for dripping blue paint all over.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Banned for jumping away.. making me, make this mess. But first.. here's a mop! :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for expecting me to clean up after you...honestly...men! :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Banned for not taking a bad, bad joke. :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for thinking I was serious.  ;)

Mordred

Banned for thinking I could think such a thing.. :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for thinking I could think you're thinking such a thing. :P

Prefect Mos

Not banned so much as WEDGIED

Xandria

Banned for pulling such a wicked trick!

Prefect Mos

Banned for not caring that it enhances the thong out look!

Xandria

Banned for assuming I'd be so vain!

Prefect Mos

Banned for whale tail without vanity!

Xandria

Banned for calling my lovely thong look a whale tail! :P

Prefect Mos

Thats what its called.. theres even a Whale Tail fan site! http://www.whale-tail.com/

Xandria

Banned for trying to make me do research!

Prefect Mos

Banned for being on E , and complaining about reserch.. if you thought this was a party.. you have the wrong type of E , raver.

Xandria

Banned for being being so difficult!

Prefect Mos

banned for thinking this is me being difficult cutie.

Xandria

Banned for calling me cutie sweet cakes. :P

Prefect Mos

Banned for Feigned adorableness... and making me consider a lighter than normal story to see where that thong leads...

Xandria

Banned for turning deceptively charming...and assuming you can follow this thong.

Prefect Mos

Banned for thinking its a deception, well.. it sort of is.. if you ask me something, ill be upfront about it... but banned for getting this stuck in my head..

Sisqo - Thong Song

Xandria

Banned for making me laugh out loud...and because now that song is stuck in my head.