No Love From Russia [NC][MUL]

Started by Zeitgeist, February 01, 2009, 10:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitgeist

Update: Just need a Russian styled, corrupt businessman to play as the Russian lady's associate/boss.

Playing with an idea that isn't fully formed and perhaps someone can help me flesh out more.

A high powered business lawyer, female, travels to Russia representing a U.S. company of some repute. She is there to consummate a business deal with a Russian business.

Her counterpart is also female. The two meet in Moscow at a fancy hotel where she American lawyer is staying. They discuss the business deal and make small talk. The Russian counterpart either slips something into the American's drink or she just gets drunk.

The two end up in the hotel room and one thing leads to another, clothes come off and the two end up in bed.

Here's the kicker. A third person, either another writer or a non-player character is filming the two lesbian/bisexual lovers. The following day the American woman is presented the tape and is coerced into being a prostitute. The failure of the business deal would spell her ruin and never mind the shame/embarrassment were the tape revealed to her business partner's back in America. Modern Russia and Moscow is rife with mafia styled crime and mob bosses, rich for all kinds of trouble.

The story needs to be fleshed out more though. Somehow the American woman needs to find her way out of the situation.

I could play any of the 2-3 characters, but would likely be best at playing the American woman.

Here we have our temptress, the Russian businesswoman, and the American businesswoman, arriving at the Moscow airport? Yeah that's Alba, in pants, gotta love it.

Dashenka

oe oe I am good at playing Russian girls :D Can I please?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Zeitgeist

Quote from: Dashenka on February 01, 2009, 02:30:27 PM
oe oe I am good at playing Russian girls :D Can I please?

For sure! Perhaps I should have posted this in group role-plays, I'm beginning to think it would be a great three-person story, with the third being your boss or business associate working with my character to 'seal the deal' if you will.

Feel free to add your ideas, please. I'm thinking the Russian business will be largely corrupt and while they may have legitimate business interests, they'll go to any length to get the best deal.

Also, somehow my character needs to find some way out of the situation, or else be saved by an undercover agent dispatched by the American embassy in Moscow perhaps.

Dashenka

Just to get things straight...you come to Moscow to my company to seal a deal with me? or with my boss? But you get blackmailed into prostitution?

Zeitgeist

Quote from: Dashenka on February 01, 2009, 02:52:12 PM
Just to get things straight...you come to Moscow to my company to seal a deal with me? or with my boss? But you get blackmailed into prostitution?

You and your boss, the Russian company are in negotiations with the company I represent. And yes, you seduce my character in her hotel room. The scene is filmed without my knowledge and the following day at the the business meeting, much to my character's horror, the tape is played back in a small gathering including you, your boss, perhaps others. She is then coerced, sexually tortured and prostituted out to other men, as well as forced into a threesome with you and the boss...all kinds of scenarios could ensue there.

We'll have to work out the details of the blackmail and the business details, it should play enough of a part so as to not let the story digress into just a bunch of sex play. Fun though that would be. The details matter :)

Dashenka

okay so my character would be involved in the conspiracy against you?

Zeitgeist

Quote from: Dashenka on February 01, 2009, 03:02:21 PM
okay so my character would be involved in the conspiracy against you?

Indeed she would be part of the conspiracy, sent to greet my character to Moscow. Dinner in the hotel restaurant...get her drunk or slip her a date rape drug. The Russian company could own the hotel, and thus facilitate the story, and camera(s) could be set up in the room to record the encounter.

We can continue this via PM if you wish, but doesn't matter.

Update: Just need a Russian styled, corrupt businessman to play as the Russian lady's associate/boss.