News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for a Lord (F seeking a M)

Started by Blank Parchment, February 11, 2013, 07:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blank Parchment

Hello Lords and Ladies of E,

Lately, I have become very enthralled with Gena Showalter's book series Lords of the Underworld and the romance and characters that come with the depth of the Greek mythology story line. Now, the idea of finding a romance for this roleplay comes with only two of the male characters who are the only bachelors. Kane, Keeper of Disaster, and Torin, Keeper of Disease. If you are knowlegable of this series and care to find love with either of these two Lords with my OC, please give me a private message.

I am looking for something along the lines of romance. Sex is obvious, because hell it is the Lords of the UNderworld. But I want someone who will really portray the inner being of the man and the demon being one and also fighting in the warriors head. It is alright if we both voice other characters as long as we stick to who we are as main characters. I prefer a strong literacy, detail and something that is at least a paragraph long. I will give you as much if not more that you will give me.

Thanks so much for your time. Please check out my ONs and Offs, and then send a message so we can discuss.
Blank Parchment
“The most beautiful things are those that madness prompts and reason writes.” – Andre Gide

"God help the outcasts, cause no body will." -Esmeralda