Mind Control &/Or Bimbo? [M seeking F Chars]

Started by pleaseteaseme, April 09, 2013, 03:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Howdy!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to stop by and read my thread.  ;D

This is a kink/fantasy that is relatively new to me but it is something that I've become quite fond of rather quickly.  >:)

Now, I know here is where I'm supposed to have a few ideas, but I don't actually have anything specific in mind. Instead, it's just the actual type of scenario that interests me. A guy who has magical/special powers and is able to change a woman to become his perfect lady (Just what or who his perfect woman is will vary on the role, and is something I'd love to discuss!). I'm open to most types of pairings and characters, however if there is something you suggest I don't like then I will say, and I'd expect you to do the same if the reverse were to occur! It doesn't have to go the route of her being a bimbo, it could just be the mental side of it we explore.

I also don't want things to be rushed, it will be a slow journey, but at the same time it won't be so slow that nothing ever happens! I just don't want them to be fucking after 5 posts, I want to see her develop and change over time, and have a whole lot of fun putting little ideas and thoughts into her head. Just the idea of a girl who would never usually look at him, being made to crave him, love him, and do anything for him over time is something I really quite like.  :P

The exact sort of powers, and how they work are open to discussion too, from him just being able to think or, or certain criteria having to be fulfilled for him to be able to do anything.

If you're interested then please do drop me a PM for I'd be delighted to send some ideas back and forth so that we can come up with a good RP. I love to communicate with my partners, and I always enjoy creating a new a idea and discussing various ideas and possibilities.

Thanks again for your time!

;D

CuteJessi

Hello, sounds interesting, this is my first time and I'm not really sure how you start this?

Charity

Hey there! Been a long time since I've written anything on here but thought I'd jump straight back into it. If you're still looking for someone, could I possibly be considered?  O:)
O/O's
A&A's
Is it still me who makes you sweat, am I the one you think about in bed. When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress.