Time Travel (with a few twists) Looking for M to start

Started by Callista, January 12, 2014, 07:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callista

Tegan O'Shay  (My character)

Working for the family business, RESTORE, has taught her to be humble as a girl from a wealthy family.  It has also caused her to angry with having to be humble.  The relationships with her family are strained, but she must deal with them at her job.

Her parents, both vampires, were familiar with traveling through time, so when the technology became available to make use of time travel, it was a given that they would take advantage of it. Their perpetual youthful appearance is explained by a time travel glitch allowing them to send their younger selves back to the present.  The business itself consists of retrieving people from the past once a cure has been found for what killed them.

She is not their daughter biologically, she was kidnapped as an infant, to promote their ruse to the rest of the world as a normal family.  Sarah and Tobias O'Shay also have a son, aquired the same way; Anthony O'Shay who is also forced to hold a position at RESTORE.  In return for their service they live a carefree lifestyle, under the threat that if they choose to leave they will be hunted. Tegan has managed to appear as a normal girl, never revealing her parents' secret.  Her boyfriend, (Your character) is suspicious on occasion and she may have to tell him if their relationship progresses.

I am starting this as a one on one, but I would like to add people if it works out well.  Parents,my brother to start and others as we see fit.  You will have input as to how the story progresses.
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request