One Shots (F for M, NC/Ex)

Started by ivygrowth, May 19, 2012, 01:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivygrowth

While I am mostly full on roleplays, but I did have a couple of ideas for shorter, more or less one-shot, scenes I would like to do.  Some could maybe be dragged out if we really enjoy them.

I would like to roleplay these in first person, something I haven't had a chance to do much, though could be convinced to write third if someone really hates first.

A Home Invasion

A group of men invade a house, only to find a woman home all alone...

This one would probably take place in the suburbs, in a large but somewhat isolated house.  The woman, a young housewife, is alone when a group of burglars break.  The men know that the husband is away for a weekend, that was why they broke in, so are more than happy to spend a night or two tormenting their captive.

A Wrong Turn

A shortcut ends up getting a woman stranded, only for (bikers/rednecks/something) to show up and kidnap her...

A recent high school graduate is heading to visit her sister and decides to take a gravel road to cut some time off her trip.  She gets a flat tire fifty miles from nowhere, in an area with no cell coverage, and so is all but helpless when a group of men show up and decide to take her with them for entertainment. 

The Forest

A woman is out camping or hiking alone when a group of men show up...

A woman wants to get away from civilization after a bad break up, and heads out into the wilderness all alone.  She finds isolation, just in time to run into a group of nasty minded men. 

Obviously all these ideas are somewhat similar.  They would all be non-consensual at the least, and could go into extreme if desired. 

seeker619

For home invasion I picture a woman who is unaware of what she has of value.  They rape her and do what they can to get what info they can without success.  Then an opposing group does the same thing.  What the fuck do these people want other than what they stole.  The robberies were to just cover up their real intentions of getting secret government info

For the Forest and wrong turn we could have these men all kidnap their own woman.  They have a contest on who can shoot the most with knock out darts.  The winner gets the woman of his choice and tells that woman after he has his way that it will be her turn to get his next prey.

Let me know what you think either way.  Thanks