The New Neighbor (seeking one M partner for role of the college jock) MFM

Started by s6xs6x, September 08, 2016, 10:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

s6xs6x

Whtbitch4u2own and myself are seeking one additional Male partner to play the college aged jock in the scene below.  (I am playing the role of the husband, who ultimately discovers the affair).

Below is a small description and basic plot, and we would love input and ideas you have of your own, as well as tell us why you are the perfect fit for this character.

"Neighborly Love/Lust: Mid age female living her married life thinking she's done everything she ever wanted to do in her life but the truth is that she was married to a simple guy and most of her life was pretty simple. Being a housewife and a busy husband, she keeps herself busy doing chores around the house and staying fit. She's one of those woman that everyone wants as a wife, friend and most importantly, want to have an affair with. A college stud moves into the neighborhood and having his way around the girls (mostly young ones), his next mission is to somehow make her fall for him. He knows how simple she is and his playboy approach won't work so comes up with a plan to woo her, evil minded. Starting with activities of her daily life, he starts to jog on the same path until he convinces her to job together everyday. Spending more time as the time goes on. She works out at a gym near by and he starts attending the same one as the same time she attends, evening. He messes up something with her car when no one was watching...sweeping right in to give her a ride that night followed by rest of the night while the car is in garage. Things happen slowly and there will be struggle with feelings. Don't assume to jump right into sex here...."

Please be active on E, use good grammar, and capable of decent length responses.  Someone thoughtful, creative and able to contribute ideas and to the plot as well.

Thanks!
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

s6xs6x

Caitlin

Out of curiosity, I see what the role for the woman and the jock are, but the husband seems to be completely missing in the plot? I was also wondering if this is a cuckold story?

s6xs6x

There are some elements of cuckolding but the person playing the wife isn't a fan of true cuckolding, so its more of an affair/cheating storyline and when the husband is made aware or catches them, there's an an emotional conflict internally he struggles with once he asks her to stop.  We haven't worked out the details of the wife's direction when caught, and if she continues the illicit affair, what's the driving force behind it and why does she justify it?  Could be the Husband relinquishes his authority and has no say in the matter.

The husband will probably grow to enjoy catching them, spying on them, or learning of her romps with out him, and this feeds his jealousy but strange enough, arouses him all the same.

No cuckolding in the sense of degrading husband, or making him service the other man, etc.

If any of this interests you, and you'd like to play the role of the Jock, we welcome ideas, plot twists and suggestions:)

Caitlin

No, sorry, I was just being curious, but hopefully your feedback helps fleshing out the idea for another player to join your game. Good luck. :-)

s6xs6x

TheLegionary

s6xs6x