Sailor Moon: AU [LGBTQ+] [Original Verse] - [Discontinued]

Started by TheBlackThrone, July 13, 2018, 12:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HockeyGod

Quote from: Ingexthefuryhunter1 on July 24, 2018, 03:45:58 AM
Cream filled doughnuts, cherry, raspberry, lemon or custard. But i would see a more refined pallet at this university. Would you care for a benoit with jam

A refined pallet at a California University is pot with your doughnut.  ::)

hernameisbanks

Quote from: Vicissitude on July 24, 2018, 03:42:19 AM
Asuka is unamused by all your watery shenanigans. 

...but can  be appeased with a baker's dozen cream filled donuts...

I can’t wait for this hair to be placed in a story.

Quote from: HockeyGod on July 24, 2018, 08:29:26 AM
A refined pallet at a California University is pot with your doughnut.  ::)

LOL, THC glazed, delish.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Valyndriel

This is indeed a thing you can get in California: https://www.civilized.life/articles/marijuana-donuts-for-national-donut-day/

As for the creme filled ones, Lil will go for the cherry or the coconut... Mmm. And yes, pass the chocolate ones to Asuka -- unless she's pretending (badly) to like them

One way she differs from canon is that's she's not big on cooking - there wasn't a ton of opportunity or need at boarding school. She took up sewing instead.

*eating*, though - absolutely into it XD

Sye

Then my gal will be more than happy to be three cook. Gives her something to do haha

Vicissitude

Quote from: Ingexthefuryhunter1 on July 24, 2018, 03:45:58 AM
Cream filled doughnuts, cherry, raspberry, lemon or custard. But i would see a more refined pallet at this university. Would you care for a benoit with jam
He'll try anything once.  Well, almost anything.  Anything that's sweet.

Quote from: hernameisbanks on July 24, 2018, 08:38:56 AM
I can’t wait for this hair to be placed in a story.

LOL, THC glazed, delish.
Such hair. Very fluff.

....and pot with a donut... or a pot donut.... sounds like the eater would be the glazed donut after a while. XD  Well, you are what you eat....

...I suspect at some point in his history, or inevitable future, there's an unfortunate incident with pot brownies that were left unattended.  He's like a brownie seagull. 

That or those pot gummy bears...

Sye

Quote from: Vicissitude on July 24, 2018, 12:12:32 PM
He'll try anything once.  Well, almost anything.  Anything that's sweet.
Such hair. Very fluff.

....and pot with a donut... or a pot donut.... sounds like the eater would be the glazed donut after a while. XD  Well, you are what you eat....

...I suspect at some point in his history, or inevitable future, there's an unfortunate incident with pot brownies that were left unattended.  He's like a brownie seagull. 

That or those pot gummy bears...

That's a lot of pot goodies

Bowen

I'm interested in Neptune Knight. CS being cobbled together.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Bowen on July 24, 2018, 07:31:13 PM

Nice welcome! Can't wait to meet them.

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Sye

Vicissitude

Quote from: Saika on July 24, 2018, 02:33:16 PM
That's a lot of pot goodies
Do not leave a bag of pot gummies laying around.  He'll just start munching while watching a movie or attempting to homework.  You have been warned.
Quote from: Bowen on July 24, 2018, 07:31:13 PM
Yay! Welcome!

Sye

Quote from: Vicissitude on July 24, 2018, 11:31:36 PM
Do not leave a bag of pot gummies laying around.  He'll just start munching while watching a movie or attempting to homework.  You have been warned.Yay! Welcome!

Heh is that why they sit in the back of class? Jk

Bowen

Name: Caspian Zale
Former Name: Urian
Alias: Neptune Knight
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 235 Lbs
Hair Color: Dirty blond with some highlights
Eye Color: Ocean Green
Sexuality: Hetero
Nationality: Sparta, Greece

Basic Description: Clean cut, no scars or tattoos. Had an aqualine nose but a fight 'fixed' it so it looks normal now. Usually finger comes his hair, direction depends on the problem he's working out at the time.
Visual Description (face claim is Luke Guldan)

Degree: Marine Archeology
Classes: History (Naval), English (Mythology), Geophysics, Oceanography
Clubs: Swim team, Dance club

Personality/Background: Caspian's parents were both professors in the University of Peloponnese. His father was an Economics professor and his mother a historian. Caspian had a lot of expectations placed upon him from an early age. His parents had a simple method to raising him, he was allowed to follow 'fun' things like sports and mythology if he was in the top five of his classes. If not, then the books came out and anything resembling electronics suddenly had no batteries in it.

When his uncle Niko came back from the Navy he found his favouritest family ever. Niko traveled the world and spoke all kinds of languages. He lived and studied with the Shao Lin monks for a year. When they hung out Niko was usually training so Caspian started to learn Hun Gar with him. His parents still had rules about being 'well rounded' though.

His parents disapproved of girls until the majority of schooling was done as they had seen 'first hand' what kind of disruption they could be. Niko finally just suggested if he wanted a life that he had to pick a course of study not related to theirs and head to another university.

His parents were fairly well off. He hadn't realized that until he said he wanted to move to the United States; they certainly hadn't lived with any kind of extravegance. They had their pros/cons discussion and wanted to know what he'd be studying there but Caspian had lost out on a car and a number of summer vacations due to not being prepared. He won that argument and suddenly had a stupid amount of money in his bank account. He visited family for a few weeks before packing his things and travelling to the States.

With an apartment of his own and a school he was looking forward to attending, things had a new and vibrant feeling for him. Like all kinds of new experiences were possible and just out there to have.

Likes: Hun Gar (specialized in Tiger Trident for his weapon), cooking/eating a fine meal, karaoke, swimming/beaches, photography/sketching(started out mostly for work purposes but he now finds these activities relaxing), dancing, video games, meeting/talking to people
Dislikes: Watching sports (boring), people who put kechup on everything, wine, the rude ones, the entitled, people always on their phones

Planet: Neptune

Special Powers:
The Poseidon Vortex Using his trident, generate spirals/vortices composed of water. The vortex can be projected as a long ranged attack or as a tornado of the respective element for both offensive and/or defensive purposes.

Weapon: Trident (ignore the other guy holding it)

Guardian: Titan
His place wasn't feeling lived in so Caspian went to the pound and found Titan. He was a cute little guy and immediately reached through the cage as Caspian was walking by. He had him there...then he started talking. Slam dunk need this guy to come home. A friend he could talk to--brilliant!

Description: Samoyed

la dame en noir

*passes out*

HHOOOOOOOO MY GOD

hes beautiful and LOOK AT THAT PUPPER!
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Bowen

Lady Sakura

Ewwwww Giants fan on his shirt... *Runs away*

Bowen

Vicissitude

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Bowen on July 25, 2018, 12:05:22 AM
And so the drama begins

Haha.

But yay he is the swim club with my Shaylee. Some brownie points there 😘

la dame en noir

HOWEVER! I may or may not be leaving the game, that's still in the air at this point lol.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Lady Sakura

Sye

Quote from: Lady Sakura on July 25, 2018, 12:03:27 AM
Ewwwww Giants fan on his shirt... *Runs away*

The fact that is what you saw first makes me laugh right now XD

Bowen

In his dislikes I listed sports. He's not a fan, he just likes the shirt.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Saika on July 25, 2018, 12:20:02 AM
The fact that is what you saw first makes me laugh right now XD

Haha just a salty Patriots fan. 😂😂

Quote from: Bowen on July 25, 2018, 12:20:53 AM
In his dislikes I listed sports. He's not a fan, he just likes the shirt.

That's fine.

The character looks great though, aside from his taste in shirts. 🤣