[Interest Check] The All-Male Monster Brothel [MxM] [Freeform!] [closed now!]

Started by Blythe, May 09, 2016, 05:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kye

Kye

Name: Abraxas aka The Unbegotten Father

Race: Pagan God, later labeled a Demon

Employee or client?: Client

Personality: Abraxas is prideful and arrogant (while not a God for the purposes of this game does think of himself as such).  His personality is dominant and refined, though he can turn abrasive and harsh if given a reason to do so. Can also be manipulative but rarely has to resort to manipulation to get what he wants. 

He is easily bored and in his boredom he is cruel.  He finds far more entertainment in making someone suffer than he does in giving any form of aid or kindness. He enjoys partaking of any of the deadly sins and is accustomed to getting what he wants, he's more than willing to take something he desires if it is not given to him.  The more sinful the person the more he likes them as their sins increase his power.  He likes the brothel and spends a great deal of time there for obvious reasons.

World of Origin: Earth

History: Abraxas was at one time the Pagan God of the Basilidians and was later labeled a Demon by the Catholic Church. More recently he has embraced the title of Demon and learned to draw his power not from prayer or worship, but from sin instead.  The sin of Pride might well be a one of the deadly sins because of him, or so he likes to think.  He may have had a hand in spreading that particular rumor. 

He has had a number of consorts over the year, both male and female though he much prefers the male form.  One of his most notable affairs was with Bath Kol, a female angel of divine prophecy with whom he had a child who eventually started calling himself Seven, though he had nothing to do with the rearing of said child.  He has many other children, but he is the only one who Abraxas has kept track of with any regularity.  He has never met him out of respect for Bath Kol, but has seen him from a distance.

Ons and Offs:
Abraxas' On's: Abraxas is the dominant partner in any encounter.  Enjoys being worshiped, violence in any form, bloodplay, edgeplay, bondage, humiliation of a partner, Non-Consensual encounters whether true NC or planned for his amusement, incest. Willing to try anything once. He is also fine with less violent or forceful pursuits.
Abraxas' Off's: Bathroom play, Partners who are too affectionate.
Kyrsa's On's and Offs are here.

DarkAria

Name: חילול (Hebrew for Desecration - prefers to be called Seven)

Race: Disavowed

Employee or client?: Prostitute

Personality: Seven is defiant. It is written into every part of his being - that urge to rebel, to rise against, to fight his way to the bitter end. Which, in any other being, may have made him a bit of a jackass, but Seven has a preternatural way with words and a twisted sense of rebellion. His brand of defiance created Sodom and Gomorrah - not that anyone could really prove it. He is the perfect chameleon, never shining too brightly, never casting too great a shadow. He manages to become the perfect companion for everyone he encounters. People tend to trust him. They want to tell him things. They probably shouldn't.

He prides himself on turning discord into a fine art, weaving himself almost seamlessly into the lives of those around him so that he always has the best seat in the house while everything goes to hell. There is no way for him to be happy, not truly, so he finds what pleasure he might in the drama that surrounds him while seemingly keeping his hands clean. He can't help but find himself at the center of trouble, it's simply who he is, though he truly is trying to be on his best behavior while at the brothel. He's supposed to be atoning, but old habits die hard.

World of Origin: Earth

History: Seven was born from the union of Abraxas, a Pagan God, and Bath Kōl, the heavenly voice and angel of prophecy. The union was not sanctified and Seven was imprisoned, bound and chained, labeled as one who is disavowed by God. He was named Desecration. Seven never met his father and cared not for a being who could hardly be bothered with the fate of his own offspring. His mother could not bear the sight of him so he grew to hate her. When Lucifer rose against God, the disavowed were cast from heaven alongside him. Seven was quick to pledge himself to Lucifer's cause.

Lucifer took a special interest in Seven, learning quickly that Bath Kōl's gifts had been passed to her son. The child born of the heavenly voice of God had been warped and twisted by endless years of hate, his own voice becoming something insidious and dark. Seven's voice could creep into the minds of mortals and convince them that the urge to sin was of their own design. Lucifer embraced him, and Seven became the voice of temptation. When the Christian ascetics named the seven deadly sins, Lucifer thought it was hilarious and, inspired, assigned a nickname to Seven and it stuck.

For a while, being the voice of temptation was fun. Especially when Seven's work resulted in something so truly horrific to God's eyes that his mother's voice would precede its destruction. Seven saw the deaths of countless people as victories and took his mother's voice as a challenge to turn more of mankind against God. But eventually, man was no longer striving against God. And man was no longer creative in the atrocities he could urge. Seven heard his mother's voice less and less until the voice of God was absent in a world that he no longer cared to walk. Lucifer had grown distant as well. In the absence of any kind of validation, Seven found that he craved the sound of his mother's voice. After years of meditation upon the meaning of this, he left his hermitage in the Middle East and approached Archangel Samael for permission to meet with his mother.

Archangel Samael took pity upon Seven and told him that if he could fall to his knees before the presence of the divine, for even a moment, his mother would be allowed to speak a single word to him. He couldn't do it, every part of his body rebelled against it. Archangel Samael took pity upon him a second time. He sent Seven to learn submission from Eisheth Zenunim, Na'amah, and Agrat Bat Mahlat, the angels of sacred prostitution. When they had taught him everything they could of submission, he tried again to kneel before the presence of the divine and failed.

He is at the brothel to continue his endeavors as he attempts to quell his rebellious spirit enough that one day he may hear a single word from his mother's lips.

Ons and Offs:
Seven's ons: Seven enjoys, and pretty much needs to be forced into submission. He's never yet been able to start out submissive. He will rebel against this process and expects to be punished.
Seven's offs: Bathroom play of any kind.
DarkAria's Ons/Offs: Consider my Ons/Offs, accounting for Seven's own, to be negotiable because it really depends upon the character and this one's pretty much nullified my O/O's. But, in case you're curious about what they would normally be: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=239256.0
My Ons/Offs---My Apologies/Absences

Not currently seeking new writing partners or games

Blythe

Approved, DarkAria. I adore the backstory--his lineage and continued defiance make for a very fascinating character! (Plus, Lucifer in his backstory for the win!)  ;D

Please post Desecration up in the Character Sheets thread, and head on over to the OOC!

(As a note, the Mysterious Seven, who own the Brothel, use numeric designations for themselves for the most part, and the youngest is named Seventh. While Desecration's nickname of "Seven" is fine, the Mysterious Seven will never actually use it and will call him his given name to avoid confusion)

Blythe

And Kyrsa, Abraxas is also approved. Post him up in the CS thread and hop over to the OOC thread as well. :)

(Sorry I missed your sheet earlier! Didn't mean to do that, and my apologies! ;_; )

Kye

DarkAria

Quote from: Blythe on May 16, 2016, 12:44:47 AM
Approved, DarkAria. I adore the backstory--his lineage and continued defiance make for a very fascinating character! (Plus, Lucifer in his backstory for the win!)  ;D

Thank you! <3

*grins*
Any opportunity to sneak Lucifer into a backstory is one I will take.

Quote from: Blythe on May 16, 2016, 12:44:47 AM
(As a note, the Mysterious Seven, who own the Brothel, use numeric designations for themselves for the most part, and the youngest is named Seventh. While Desecration's nickname of "Seven" is fine, the Mysterious Seven will never actually use it and will call him his given name to avoid confusion)

I found the phonetic spelling for his Hebrew name. It's Chillul. I'll probably use that in place of Desecration if that's still ok? If the Mysterious Seven call him by his given name of Chillul or even by Desecration rather than his nickname, that is perfectly fine. Although if you think it might be too confusing overall, I can change his nickname before I post in the character thread.

Blythe

Quote from: DarkAria on May 16, 2016, 02:39:22 AM
I found the phonetic spelling for his Hebrew name. It's Chillul. I'll probably use that in place of Desecration if that's still ok? If the Mysterious Seven call him by his given name of Chillul or even by Desecration rather than his nickname, that is perfectly fine. Although if you think it might be too confusing overall, I can change his nickname before I post in the character thread.

That's fine. :)

It's up to you to decide if you'd like to keep the nickname of "Seven" for him! While there might be a tad bit of confusion, there could also later be some awesome or hilarious scenes based on the youngest member of the Mysterious Seven trying to find out more about this other person using "his" number.  ;D

Edit: typos and misspelling abound--oh why do I post around 3 a.m.? >_<

DarkAria

Quote from: Blythe on May 16, 2016, 02:43:32 AM
That's fine. :)

It's up to you to decide if you'd like to keep the nickname of "Seven" for him! While there might be a tad bit of confusion, there could also later be some awesome or hilarious scenes based on the youngest member of the Seven trying to find out more about this other person using "his" number.  ;D

Ooooooo! I like that! "Seven" it is.  :D

Sparrowhawke

Name: Answers to 'Warden'

Race: Revenant, his body was once human, but if it's the same soul is debatable

Personality: Quiet, real quiet. Whether or not Warden is even capable of speech is unknown. He will only even communicate through gesture when he deems it to be absolutely necessary, but he obviously communicate's his desires to the Seven somehow. He is drawn to acts of brutality and any extreme displays of emotion.

World of Origin: Some variation of earth?

History: Warden was raised by a necromancer to do their bidding, but they were not skilled enough to raise him properly. As such, his body is not as... Intact as it could have been, nor was his loyalty properly assured. He killed the person who raised him, and went 'rogue.' Eventually, however, with his body failing, he was forced to seek a more skilled sorcerer to keep him going, to whom he is currently 'indebted.' He has been learning to use magic from this sorcerer, but avoids using it often.

As for his history as a client, few have managed to pique his curiosity enough to be requested by him, and even then he seems to seek no satisfaction of his own, seeming more interested in provoking reactions and emotions.

Ons and Offs: His ons include non-con, torture, edging, begging, etc. Offs are being touched & anything he considers 'boring.'

Tinkertoy

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on May 17, 2016, 07:06:29 PM

Personality: Quiet, real quiet. Whether or not Warden is even capable of speech is unknown. He will only even communicate through gesture when he deems it to be absolutely necessary, but he obviously communicate's his desires to the Seven somehow. He is drawn to acts of brutality and any extreme displays of emotion.

History: Warden was raised by a necromancer to do their bidding, but they were not skilled enough to raise him properly. As such, his body is not as... Intact as it could have been, nor was his loyalty properly assured. He killed the person who raised him, and went 'rogue.' Eventually, however, with his body failing, he was forced to seek a more skilled sorcerer to keep him going, to whom he is currently 'indebted.' He has been learning to use magic from this sorcerer, but avoids using it often.

As for his history as a client, few have managed to pique his curiosity enough to be requested by him, and even then he seems to seek no satisfaction of his own, seeming more interested in provoking reactions and emotions.

Ons and Offs: His ons include non-con, torture, edging, begging, etc. Offs are being touched & anything he considers 'boring.'

EHR MEHR GEHRD!!! You made him!!

*makes the grabby hands and tosses Maks at him as an offering*

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Tinkertoy on May 17, 2016, 08:24:19 PM
EHR MEHR GEHRD!!! You made him!!

*makes the grabby hands and tosses Maks at him as an offering*

Ffff you want me to torture the sweet cinammon roll

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Tinkertoy

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on May 17, 2016, 08:36:39 PM
Ffff you want me to torture the sweet cinammon roll

Yaaaaasssssss, make him whine like a naughty puppy.

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Blythe

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on May 17, 2016, 07:06:29 PM

Approved, go get him in the CS thread. :)

Quote from: The Dark Raven on May 17, 2016, 09:00:17 PM
Potentially interested.  Do you have a janitor yet?

*squees at seeing a Dark Raven*

No, we don't have a janitor yet. :)

Nadir

The Dark Raven

Well, if y'all can tolerate a slow-writing mommy to be, I'll work on his sheet. :)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Blythe

GM update/note:

We have a fairly active cast of writers right now! Please note--I am still accepting folks, but I can give a better idea of what the group is like now that two IC threads have been going for about a week! We have about 100 IC posts right now (within seven says of the IC threads being open!), and the group is very active and chatty! But--for those who are not faster posters--be not intimidated! Slower-paced writers are also welcome to the Monster Brothel game. You will find that the group is typically fairly vocal saying hi or offering an idea here or there. The game is incredibly sandboxy right now; it is incumbent on players to find and make their own plots...but with the group being fairly active, they are just a PM away to ask about plots if you see a character that catches your Muse's fancy.

Please note that this game does have heavy Extreme content, but I have required my players to note particularly heavy [EX] in a Notes/Triggers section of post-tagging, so if you are concerned about the higher level of [EX] content, please don't be. Our players are all very respectful of O/Os and boundaries!

The TL;DR version? The group is currently very successful and active, as well as being very welcoming and respectful. If you are thinking of giving this group a try, please PM me or just saunter on in to this interest check and say howdy! We are a friendly bunch and mostly do not bite!

Quote from: The Dark Raven on May 17, 2016, 09:19:23 PM
Well, if y'all can tolerate a slow-writing mommy to be, I'll work on his sheet. :)

A slower posting rate is absolutely not a problem! The game is sandboxy, so it's up to whoever is involved in a scene to figure out posting rates they are comfortable with. :)

King Serperior

Quote from: The Dark Raven on May 17, 2016, 09:19:23 PM
As Bly said, we welcome slower posters.  I mean, it's hard to be slower than a person who's average post rate is once a month unless the muse is really revved up!  :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Timeless

WIP

Name:

Race: Mostly Human

Position: Client

Personality:

World of Origin: A world, akin to Earth, named Atune.

History:

Ons and Offs:
James' Ons: Heavy Bondage, Shibari, Edgeplay, Knifeplay,
James' Offs: Bathroom play, Boredom

Kye

Name: Loxias, Lox for short

Race: Druid / Shapeshifter

Employee or client?: Employee (Prostitute)

Personality: Kind | Lonely | Intelligent | Loxias is rather quiet, but not by any means shy.  He tends towards a more melancholy disposition due to his loneliness. He goes with the flow unless requested to take the lead or an active part in a situation.  He is not an easy man to get to know as it is rare for him to consider someone a friend.  Sexually Lox is a switch.

World of Origin: Solifar

History: Lox was born into the middle of war between his people and the other sentient species who shared the planet.  His people revered nature and believed that every life was sacred.  Sentience did not matter to them, if anything they felt that being sentient meant they had a responsibility to ensure that everything remained in balance.  The other species, the Oriens, did not hold to the same beliefs.  They became addicted to technology and the power it gave them.  They stripped the planet of its natural resources and Lox’s people tried for too long to find a way to maintain that balance. By the time they fought back it was too late.  The planet could no longer support any life beyond a scant few single-cell organisms. The Oriens, with their technological superiority, left for the stars and his people were left on a planet that would become their grave.

Lox was one of the last when he was given an opportunity that his brethren were not given. One of The Seven offered to take him from the dead husk of his home world in return for his service.  He had not known at the time what kind of service he would be asked to perform but his answer would have been the same.  He wanted to live.  What he did not realize was how lonely he would be, how badly the knowledge that he was the last of his kind would eat at him, or how he would come to view himself as a coward. 

Lox has served less than two months of an indefinite term of service. While he has not made any friends his loneliness has driven him from the confines of his room to the common room more and more as of late.  He would welcome anything that banished his loneliness even if only for a moment.

Ons and Offs:
Lox’s On’s: Bestiality(sentient), bondage, stalking/hunting or being the hunted, Oral giving or receiving, breath play, blood play.
Lox’s Offs: Non-con, Causing severe pain, excessive teasing.
Will entertain clients who ask him to make an exception in regards to his offs according to the client and his mood.

Suiko

Name: He doesn't strictly have one; he goes by 'Greeter', because that's what he does

Race: Clockwork Automaton

Employee or client?: Employee: Greeter/Butler/General Handy-man

Personality: Greeter is a rather simple soul. He is polite, kind and ever the gentleman to those he serves, and he views the other employees as a kind of bizarre family. While he is on the whole subservient in his nature, he has demonstrated a will of his own in the past - he has his own wants and needs, but it is difficult for him to express them through his innate programming.

Sometimes he can come across as cold or unfeeling owing to his absolute approach to the regulations of the brothel, but as the years tick past and he is gradually exposed to more individuals, he has become a little more flexible. A lot of the time his emotional responses can miss the mark; sarcasm, for example, is something that he has yet to grasp... and he struggles to understand jokes, but he does make a genuine effort to get better at those kind of things.

Greeter always uses formal speech, with flowing tones that always have a faint whirling sound behind them - like a fuzzy whisper repeating the words back. While he doesn't need to sleep, he does need to recharge every couple of days. Usually he is good at remembering to do this, but if his power stores run low he can behave a bit... oddly. His words can make no sense and his movements can be a little rickety. More pressingly however, his emotions can become unstable. He can forget what his purpose is, and he becomes very suggestible in such a state - sometimes panicked and frightened when he fails to remember.

On the whole, Greeter is a good being. He can be a touch awkward at times, but he is a caring individual who would do whatever he could to help.

World of Origin: He came with the brothel. As far as anyone is concerned, he's always been there to tend to the place and greet it's inhabitants.

History: No one knows for sure how Greeter came to be - certainly he has no recollection as to how he came to be; he knows only that his purpose is to look after the brothel and graciously welcome those who step through its doors. He is man-made. That much is clear by the elegant cogs and wires that interlace his insides, though whether he is powered by magic, by steam or by some internal source is unknown - though he does have to retreat to an innocuous cupboard on occasion in order to plug himself into a socket in order to recharge.

It's possible that one of the Seven made him, or purchased him from some faraway land, but everything about Greeter's background is a complete mystery. Not that he feels especially concerned by this. He has his purpose, and that makes him happy.

It is curious that he has physical sensation and is completely anatomically correct - what kind of person would want a robot to feel?

Ons and Offs: My OOs.
Greeter has no real Ons or Offs - he would be open to anything in order to fulfil his purpose. His personal tastes have never really had chance to develop, so really it all depends on what he experiences as to whether he enjoys it or not.

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

Blythe

@Kyrsa--awwww Lox is just one of those characters that looks like he needs a hug. A shame his world was pretty much overtaken by tech! Lox is approved. :)

@Kho--ooh, an automaton, interesting! Approved! I like the tidbit about how he's always been with the Brothel, too!

@Timeless--sheet is looking interesting so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing it finished!