What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white shirt dress with narrow stripes, full skirt, elbow-length sleeves, and low-heeled white sandals

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue sleeveless sheath with a nipped-in waist and round neckline, white bolero jacket with elbow length sleeves and navy heels

Beguile's Mistress

Lilac sleeveless fitted sheath with a Mandarin collar and a matching long sleeved jacket, beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black linen slacks and a teal top with light blue stripes about an inch apart, elbow-length sleeves with narrow cuffs and an attached bow at the stand-up collar, black ballet flats

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

clonkertink

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Beguile's Mistress

I've been curled up on my couch all day trying to heal my body wearing an over size white cotton t-shirt and fuzzy white socks

Merry Gentry

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on June 15, 2019, 08:59:25 PM
I've been curled up on my couch all day trying to heal my body wearing an over size white cotton t-shirt and fuzzy white socks

Hope you feel better soon Beguile!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Phantomhive

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on June 15, 2019, 08:59:25 PM

I wish you a speedy recovery sweetie
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Merry Gentry on June 15, 2019, 09:02:59 PM

Hope you feel better soon Beguile!

Thank you.  Doing better today. :-)

Black pencil skirt, turquoise long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings, black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white hounds tooth slim fitting skirt, white Oxford cloth long-sleeved shirt, fuchsia jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue wrap skirt and white cotton long-sleeved blouse with white low-heeled sandals

Beguile's Mistress

Black denim slacks, a red long-sleeved blouse with tiny white dots in a symmetrical pattern and black ballet flats

RedRose

Black skirt and white and blue top
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Beguile's Mistress

Light green slacks and a long-sleeved white silk blouse with black ballet flats

Bruja

white camisole, purple underwear

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray draw-string waist tie dress with 3/4-length sleeves and a straight skirt, white low-heeled sandals

Amarissa

I'm wearing a loose tee shirt and and loose pair of shorts with a blue belt

Cryptic

Tie dye over size tee shirt with a melting smiley face, and boxers that claim I'm powered by bacon. Frump wear at it's finest!
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

CassieBear

Glow in the dark Jack Skellington men's sleep pants and a red tank top.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Merry Gentry

Black jeans and a red, blue, black flowery top

Beguile's Mistress

Got me some navy blue slacks and a bright yellow long-sleeved silk blouse with black leather ballet flats

AmberStarfire

A grey and white stripey top and casual khaki slacks. :)

clonkertink

Blue t-shirt, beige cargo shorts. No socks! I've slipped and fallen on these floors one too many times to trust socks!