The Church of the Sacred Union - Cults, BDSM, Incest, Non-Con - All Welcome

Started by GnothiSeauton, October 02, 2015, 12:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

Arya is  OPEN for Plotting
I'm Looking For: Scene Plotting | Character Interaction | Long Term | Short Term

Description:  Show her the light...
I'm looking for someone to play the role of a male True Believer who is hard yet soft at the same time. What do I mean by that? I want someone who  can twist her confused and scared state to believing in the goodness of the church and her mothers wrong doing. To punish her because he cares to save her soul. Hoping to find someone who will eventually be a husband...
Character Wanted:  Dominate | True Believer
Length:  Quality over Quantity
Classification:  Outsider

Arya May Kendrick Character Sheet

Sexual Preference: Straight but will Swing
Flaw(s): Stubborn | Feisty
Relationships:
Anna Kennedy "Kendrick" | Mother | Runaway
Rayne Andrew Kennedy | Brother | True Believer
Face Claim: Natalya Ignatenko
Physical Appearance:  Brown Eyes | Brown Hair | 5'4" | 108lbs. | Ears Pierced | No Tattoos
Personality:  Arya is a very independent young woman in many ways but her mother was always overly protective so she has a submissive nature to her. The girl puts up a fight to get her way but will back down knowing she will face defeat. She's very artsy but also very smart; her mother always pushed her to do her best in school and she graduated top of her high school class!
History: Kendrick... A name given to her when her mother and her fled the The Church of the Sacred Union. Her mothers name was Anna... Anna was devout and loyal to her faith all of her life. Anna's first born was a healthy boy and after his birth, her husband was eager for another child. The woman tried and tried but she failed... Her husband became abusive to Anna after 3 years of failed pregnancies... The man was determined for his son to be with his daughter- not a cousin. At last, Anna became pregnant; but it was too late. Anna feared her husband and renounced her faith.

It was not apparent that she was pregnant so when she ran away, Anna's husband never sent out for her. Anna left her 3 year old son and her abusive husband to start a new in the outside world...

(Age of son/age difference does not have to be as story line is)

18 years have passed since the day she fled to the near by town. All seemed well, until Anna ran into an elder of the council at the local convenient store. This elder knew exactly who she was the instant he saw her.

"Hey mom, I'll grab the toothpaste..." Arya said to her mom as Anna stared down the elder with obvious fear. The elder simply smiled at Anna but it was not a kind look... A daughter? Around the same age as the year she fled? All too convenient...

Anna knew what she had to do. She never told Arya about her past... About the Church of the Sacred Union, or her father. But now the church knew about Arya and she couldn't have her taken away. They lived a good life together and she refused to let them take that away! So they fled.... Anna told Arya she got a new job that she simply couldn't pass up and they had to move immediately. Arya transferred schools and within a few days, the two were safe and sound in a new city.

Or so they thought...

Outraged by the fact that pure blood of their society was out amongst the outside world and taken from their church, the council refused to let Arya get away from them- especially in this time of crisis! Sending their best men to track down the pair, the council would not rest until the girl was found.

2 years of their search and at last... Arya was spotted. She was 20 years old, a college student, living with her mother who was now sick, but not dating (waiting to finish college!). But finishing college is now a dream... Since they took her

Please PM me if you are interested in plotting
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

GnothiSeauton

We have officially made our move to our very own sub board!!!  Come on in and join us!
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Kokaine

I am looking for an older female character to plot with my Jedidiah for a potential relationship. I am open to romance, something twisted, or even a twisted romance. Perhaps a widow looking for a husband or someone to mold/shape into something more? A married woman wanting a toy that is more agreeable than her husband? I'm open to discussion really. Current or new characters welcome.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

GnothiSeauton

Since it's been asked a few times before...

We have about...

70 True Believers
38 Males
32 Females

34 Captives
7 Male Captives
2 Trans Captives
25 Females
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Strangefate

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 11, 2016, 04:13:47 PM
Since it's been asked a few times before...

We have about...

70 True Believers
38 Males
32 Females

34 Captives
7 Male Captives
2 Trans Captives
25 Females

Oh, wow, that's a lot of chars  O.o

Still room for more though!   ;D
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

RedEve

I expressed interest earlier, but will have to retract it.
Not because I no longer love the idea, but because my current schedule and game load does not allow for another group game.
Just wanted to do the courtesy of leaving a little note here.
Hope you all enjoy the game!
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Strangefate on January 11, 2016, 04:21:39 PM
Oh, wow, that's a lot of chars  O.o

Still room for more though!   ;D

I've got at least one character sheet waiting for me to look over too lol. 

Quote from: RedEve on January 11, 2016, 04:24:21 PM
I expressed interest earlier, but will have to retract it.
Not because I no longer love the idea, but because my current schedule and game load does not allow for another group game.
Just wanted to do the courtesy of leaving a little note here.
Hope you all enjoy the game!

No problem, Red!

I totally understand how that goes.  If things change, and your schedule lightens, you're always more than welcome to join us!

Seeking New Stories

RedEve

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 11, 2016, 04:27:03 PM
No problem, Red!

I totally understand how that goes.  If things change, and your schedule lightens, you're always more than welcome to join us!

Thanks! :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Kokaine

I am still looking for connections/plots/scenes for my characters!

-My JD is open to any sort of plotting.

-Likewise Sydney is open to any sort of plotting. I'd love something more romantic for her but a fucked up situation could be just as fun. I especially like the idea of a very very bad man taking Sydney for a wife and possibly even being good to her (or as good as he can be anyhow) and she becomes sort of an accomplice/partner for his deeds. She's pretty lonely so there's room to twist her around.

-I also have a captive, Devyn who is open.

If interested at all feel free to say something here, in the game OOC, or in PM, whichever you are more comfortable with :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

GnothiSeauton

Just putting this out there...  It's not approved or anything, not going to make her official as of now.  I'm just putting her up to see what sort of interest, if any, she gets, and plan on going from there.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Charlotte Anderson

Character Name:  Charlotte Anderson

Classification:  True Believer – Recent Convert

Face Claim:  Rose Byrne

Physical Appearance:  She is 5'7, with long, dark brown hair that matches her dark eyes.  A tattoo upon her back shoulder, small and the size of a silver dollar, is disfigured beyond recognition.  Various scars are across her body, including, but not limited to, lash marks across her back.  She is seven months pregnant.

Personality:  On the outside world, Charlotte was a fun-loving, adventurous woman.  A woman who took pride in and embraced the artistic side of herself.  She was a free spirit, one who could help to brighten a room with her smile.  She did not go easy into captivity, often being a rebellious, difficult to tame captive of the Church.  She fought, she struggled, never giving up hope that she would be one day free of the Church.

But now, with her conversion, she is a quiet, more reserved woman.  A woman who is at conflict with herself deep down, who struggles with her surroundings, and battles the desire to kill herself every single day.

History:  For most of her adolescence, Charlotte was raised to be a believer in God and Christianity.  She was brought up in a lenient, but devout household, where her artistic side was allowed to flourish.  After finishing High School, she went on to college where she met a man who would turn out to be her husband.

It was a good marriage, a happy marriage, between herself and her college sweatheart, Alan, while it lasted.  For a time, there was no one else in the world she envisioned being with, than with him through life.  But such things weren't meant to be, and with the loss of a newborn baby, the marriage fell apart.

Charlotte as adrift in the aftermath of the divorce, and loss of her child.  More and more she began to enjoy the party life, finding some sense of comfort in the arms of strangers and numbing powers of alcohol.  It was during this time in her life that she was abducted, taken into the Church against her will, made to suffer at the hands of her captives.

Though she lost her faith in God, as evident by the scratching out of the tattoo of a cross upon her shoulder by her own hands using an old nail, her spirit never broke.  The desire to get out, to be free, and live her life, was always strong within her, always pushing her to fight back for her freedom.

But the news of a child, a baby growing inside of her, forced her to see life in a different life.  Knowing what would happen if she didn't, knowing that she would never see her child if she didn't, Charlotte converted, being baptized into the Faith, and put into a marriage with one of her rapists.

Every day is a struggle, a conflict in her heart and mind.  Suicide is never far from her mind, the thought of ending it all, and being free, for once and for all, but the thought of her child, the unborn baby, keeps her from doing so.

Flaw(s): 

• Pregnant:  Being seven months pregnant has left her in a limited physical condition.
  • Wolf in Sheep's Clothes:  Although she has converted, has seemingly learned the Sacred and Undeniable Truths, she is still an Outsider at heart and in her mind.  Sometimes, these Outsider thoughts and views come out, despite her best efforts.

Sexual Preference:  Heterosexual in a consensual setting.  Open to Bisexual, Lesbian scenes in a forced context.

Relations, if applicable:  N/A

Additional Pictures: 

Writer:  GnothiSeauton

On's and Off's:  Character is more vanilla, possibly into some light kink/S&M.  Open to other things.  Limits include scat.

Seeking New Stories

persephone325

So, Howling has been talking about this game quite a bit.

Figured I'd poke my head in and see if my muse gets excited. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: persephone325 on January 23, 2016, 01:42:56 AM
So, Howling has been talking about this game quite a bit.

Figured I'd poke my head in and see if my muse gets excited. ^^

Come on in, Persephone!

Feel free to check out our brand new board, look over some of the sheets, and game info.  If you have any questions or thoughts, I'm always more than happy to help out :)

Seeking New Stories

SlipperySue

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Alright...  So...  Even though I'm a bit full on scenes...

I wanted to offer up a few of my characters for possible scenes, interactions, connections, whatever.  Just some ideas to maybe help some people get some writing done while either waiting for posts, or just trying to find some muse juice...

Abel...  My secret crossdressing cuckold True Believer...  I've got him in a couple of scenes, and have some plans with him, but I wanted to put him out there for possible scenes and interactions.  If you need some contraband, some hard-to-come by things in the Church, he's definitely a person you want to hit up and talk to.  Ideally, I'd like to find some possible customers, some friends, colleagues, gentlemen who have fucked his sister wife, etc.  I would like to keep away from people knowing about his more scandalous side for the time being.  It's a secret he, and his sister, have kept under wraps for some time, and I would like to keep it that way. 

Adam...  My doubtful true-born True Believer...  He's a Guardian, and also a virgin.  He's definitely not the type to rape women (or men) in the Barn.  Some trauma in his life, with his mother being beaten and raped, has turned him off from that.  There's some doubt in his mind about the Faith, the Church, etc., and could use someone to help manipulate him, or even be friendly with him.  I have him in a scene claiming a captive, forced to by some of the other Guardians.  I am open to doing scenes with him in the Barn though, where he's in the stalls, making it seem like he's doing his duty, but just trying to make it through the day with small talk, etc., with captives. 

Adelaide...  My pregnant recent Convert...  Right now, I have next to nothing with her (which I mean no offense to those whom I've plotted with and reached out to before).  The main thing I'm looking for with her is a potential husband.  Whether or not he's the father of the child she's carrying is up to you.  Personally, I think it'd be rather interesting to have her married to one of her rapers, and forced to live out this happy family life with them, but it's up to you.  It could be that her husband died under mysterious conditions, and is being paired up with someone to help raise the child right in the eyes of the Church.  Other than that, I'm more than open to friends, whether in the Church or from the Barn.  She's going to be in the Canary Commission (could totally see a husband forcing her to be social with the other ladies).  I'm also open to some sort of low-key relationship between her and someone else.  In addition, I'm also open to changing how far along she is in her pregnancy, if that helps.

Asriel...  My recently widowed True Believer teacher...  I don't have a whole lot with him at the moment.  He has a captive who he obtained in a questionable and illegal way (kept a captive during the Breakout, and isn't going to turn her in or report her, out of fear of what will happen to her, for his own crazy, deranged mindset), and he has a few friends, mostly former students, colleagues, and fellow-flower-enthusiasts.  He's not the abusive type, and keeps away from the Barn, with a more liberal mindset.  Has a collection of illegal, banned books he keeps for research and teaching purposes, and while he isn't supposed to loan them out, he makes exceptions for his favorite students and friends.  I'd love to have some more interactions with him, either with friends, or possibly former students.

Colton...  My imprisoned, fundamentalist True Believer...  Since he's locked up in the Penance Cells, there's not a whole lot of options in terms of where scenes can take place.  He's got family, in the form of nieces and a sister-in-law, as well as an enemy or two.  He's a manipulative, dangerous individual, something along the lines of Hannibal Lecter, in that he likes to pull people's strings, play the Devil, see what they do, etc.  I'd love to find some like-minded individuals who are truly devout fundamentalists.  I'm also very much open to visits by people of the Church, people who go down to the cells to talk to the prisoners, read from the Bible, offer prayers, purges, etc. 

Lazarus...  My mute giant Guardian True Believer...  I'm honestly up for anything with him at the moment.  He's got a brother, and he has a love interest, but I'd like to find more with him.  Maybe some friends.  Enemies.  People who try to pick fights with him just to test their strength.  Community members who need his assistance with whatever (handyman on the side, when he's not on patrol).  I'm honestly looking for just about anything with him at the moment. 

Sarah...  My fanatic, devout, True Believer woman...  I'm looking for just about anything with her.  Like with Adelaide, I have almost nothing with her, apart from a scene and history with Rel and a scene in the History thread with Emjay's Isaiah.  I'd love to find some more things to do with her.  To men of the Faith, she's the devoted, quiet, submissive meek woman, who strives to please.  To other women of the Faith, she is a force to be reckoned with when crossed.  I don't think she'd be in the Canary Commission, since it'd be something like a blasphemy club in her opinion.  Friends.  More enemies.  Mentors.  I'd like to keep away from marriage or anything like that for the time being.

Tabitha...  My crazy, deranged, perfectionist, attention-seeking True Believer widow...  I've got some scenes, and some plans with her as it is, mostly with captives, but I'd really like to find some more with her.  I definitely see her as being a person who would go to great lengths to fit in and be popular, be a perfectionist in any way she can.  Definitely a member of the Canary Commission.  I'm looking mainly for friends, as well as some potential enemies, rivals, or even people who are scared to death of her, the kind of people who have seen just how fucking crazy she is when things don't go as planned.  She's in the process of procuring a child by trying to get her captives to bang, so any helpful individuals, supporters, etc., would be fun I think.

I'm open to things with my other characters as well (i.e. Ezekiel, Daniel, Lucy, etc.).  I left them off of here since I've got quite a bit going on with them at the moment, or scenes that need to be played out and explored first before opening them up to other things presently.

Feel free to PM me.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Just posting this again as a sort of bumpedy bump bump...

Adelaide...  My pregnant recent Convert...  Right now, I have next to nothing with her (which I mean no offense to those whom I've plotted with and reached out to before).  The main thing I'm looking for with her is a potential husband.  Whether or not he's the father of the child she's carrying is up to you.  Personally, I think it'd be rather interesting to have her married to one of her rapers, and forced to live out this happy family life with them, but it's up to you.  It could be that her husband died under mysterious conditions, and is being paired up with someone to help raise the child right in the eyes of the Church.  Other than that, I'm more than open to friends, whether in the Church or from the Barn.  She's going to be in the Canary Commission (could totally see a husband forcing her to be social with the other ladies).  I'm also open to some sort of low-key relationship between her and someone else.  In addition, I'm also open to changing how far along she is in her pregnancy, if that helps.

Seeking New Stories