Zeal's Requests [M for F]

Started by Zeal, November 27, 2010, 03:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeal

I have room for a few new games, and there are a few I've been wanting to start for a while.  I only do solo RPs with female players, sorry guys.  See my Roleplay Preferences and post history for a sense of what I like and how I write--I have an abiding fondness for Drow, as well.  For system-based games I'm familiar with DnD 3.5/Pathfinder, Exalted and the World of Darkness (New and Old) systems, respectively.  Here are the plots I have in mind:

• 'We've Got to Stop Meeting Like This' Fantasy, MxF, Aggressive, Switch, Consensual - The world of professional treasure hunting--i.e., tomb robbing and general adventuring--is smaller than you'd expect.  There's only so many lost cities and ancient, forgotten tombs, and only so many museums, temples, eccentric aristocrats and hoary old wizards willing to shell out the money to pay for their spoils.  Your character is the sort of person who delves into the pits of evil to recover their long lost treasures, and hopefully scheme a little money off the odd eccentric noble in the process.  Yet every now and then you're not the only one who follows the clues to the lost idol--the same man keeps wandering into what should be your expeditions.  Usually you compete to make it out with the relic first, sometimes you fight, and sometimes you even need each other to get out alive.  And sometimes, when the campfire burns low and the danger's done (or at least at bay), you end up sharing a bedroll in the night.

The idea here is a take on the traditional Fantasy trope of the dungeon delving adventurer, and with a bit of Indiana Jones thrown in.  Our characters are both tomb robbers of some repute pursuing ancient treasures for different interests who cross paths several times in the name of pursuing the same relics.  Circumstances usually force them to either race each other or work together against bigger threats.  And sometimes, alone in the wilds, they end up sharing rather more than the odd piece of food around the campfire.  I'd like to play out a few different encounters between our characters, starting from when they're both relatively young and new to their work and moving forward as their interactions dictate.

I'm certainly open to Dom/Sub interaction, but I'd rather neither has the upper hand for too long at any one time.  The story I have is less a saccharine love story, more the encounters of two rivals with benefits over the years.  The setting is to be determined, and can be left more or less vague, but I do have one extra request.  As it says above I have an abiding fondness for drow, and I'd like for your character to be one such dark elf.  I generally prefer to go systemless on this site, but given the adversarial nature of this story I think having a hard way to determine who comes out on top of each little escapade wouldn't be a bad idea.

Contact my via PM if this interests you.

Zeal

Zeal

Zeal

Modified again on 8/28, removed a bunch of old story ideas and added 'We've Got to Stop Meeting Like This'

belatris

Hello there, the "We've got to stop meeting like this" idea sounds interusting.

I'd be up for giving it a try!