Wanted: A Roleplay, If Found, Please Return To Moi- Updated [MUL]

Started by Marguerite, July 09, 2008, 07:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Wanted: A Roleplay. If Found, Please Return To Moi

Hello to everyone, tis I, Marguerite. In lieu of what has been going on on other forums around here, I have found most roleplays I search for are not found. If they are, then the person is illiterate or it is banned in the forums. I loathe it and now I am on a path to being able to scrounge up a couple of roleplayers who would like to try out a roleplay with me.

Here is a just a smidgen as to what I am interested in roleplaying, but take note, I like the darker roleplays. For those of you who do not know what darker roleplay encases, let me tell you this: If its something that might be considered taboo or frowned upon, I do. Now, I have no preferences of sexuality, as long as you can play a character that will benefit to a roleplay we do, then bring it on. I have no problem with going balls to the wall kind of roleplay and my ratings go as high as it is humanly possible.

Now, onto the list of what is just a summary or a small portion of what I do.

Modern
Neko
Furry
Mistress/Pet
Yaoi
Yuri
Hetero
University
Incest- [Though not the uncle/niece, aunt/nephew, mother/son/daughter, father/daughter/son]
Vampire
Slave
Three way roleplay
Mafia
Anthro
Demon
Angel
Romance
Horror
Forbidden romance
Arranged marriage
Abusive relationship
Cheating

Story Ideas:

Tango de la Traición-Tango of Betrayal

After watching El Tango De Roxanne in Moulin Rouge, an idea came to me:

The thought of how sensual and seductive the tango it can be that it might bring two dancing partners together into a relationship. The two meet by chance on the dance floor leaving their partners with no grace for one another. Each cannot help but connect themselves on the dancefloor, finding it releases them from the roles each has to play in society. Even the pair makes these 'meetings' into a secret affair as they only meet by night and in the same club at the same time to indulge themselves in the "forbidden" dance. However, one night one of the partners doesn't show up on the dot and to the club. Instead, the stood up one comes to find out the other has started to dance with another partner. The miffed partner is angry and more than betrayed because he/she had assumed the partner would never find someone else to feel these emotions nor the passion in the dance. It isn't later that he/she learns of the reason why the other left.

Just seeing it, I knew I wanted to start an idea on that. Who knows, someone might want to pick it up.

Black Dagger Brotherhood

Had a love for BDB for as long as the books have been out. I want to start a roleplay where an OC character of mine finds her way with one of the characters. Those who know it can pick the man and those who do not, I will be happy to supply information. What I want is not to have to reenact word for word or action for action of these characters. If I wanted to stick to that I would rather read the book than want a game of it.

A Vampire's Flesh, Blood and Love

For years, vampires has been able to take the nourishment they have needed without ever having to apologize but as the world modernized, vampires have seen what it has done to their beloved food. Their fleshies or human donors are now grouping together to fight against the unjust ways of how the vampires treat them. Fleshies want to be paid for their services and even live through the donation rather than die at the hands of the Damned.

Dracula and the head of the Fleshie Coalition have talked and offered a peace offering, a gesture of good faith. A young female of eighteen is given to Dracula to consider as his fleshie to give him the nutrition and everything else he wants so long as he makes sure his 'offspring' keep to the new laws. Never does Dracula, the first and great vampire to fall in love after the death of his wife Elisabeta long ago but he will take from the fleshie her blood and her mind but never her heart and body.

His female fleshie does not want to have any intimate contact with him moreso than to feed this horrible monster. She had different plans for herself, much better than becoming a cast off and a servant to Dracula. Nevertheless as one year and a half goes on she starts to see him in a different moonlight and slowly falls for him. However, Dracula will have none of it and casts aside any feelings she has for him, even going so far as scaring her from ever thinking she could love a monster. Dracula succeeds in scaring her, enough that she runs from his side and into the life she had wanted for herself.

Five years passes and though Dracula has taken another fleshie, he can never stop the damn longing he has for her. He hears of her success from everyone around him no matter how much he wishes she would fail and come running back to him. Dracula has had enough when he reads in the newspaper her engagement and finds it necessary to stop it because of the treaty placed between the Fleshies and the Vampires. If she marries this other man, it will mean the end of his reign for if the first Master Vampire cannot keep one of the first fleshies of the new treaty by his side then how can the Father of Vampires hope to keep his 'offspring'. This reason and other reasons for which he will not admit to bolts him to go and claim his fleshie once more.

SOA vs SAFSOA

The FX hit show Sons of Anarchy is going to be getting a new candidate to help lead one of the various chapters of SoA. Though SoA might accepted all men of different races what about the notion of a female joining the ranks? Not as an old lady but an actual SoA member? Well meet Shah O'Hara, a female member of the San Francisco Sons of Anarcy aka SAFSOA. The president of SAFSOA needs a new sergeant at arms after the last one died of a heroin overdose a few months back and the perfect candidate for the job is none other than Shah O'Hara. However, Shah must be approved by SAMCRO because of wanting to make sure this new head of arms will not mess his life over with drugs and put the SoA above everything. Funny how SAMCRO thinks Shah is a man but as one of the members of SAMCRO goes to meet up with Shah to pick him up, the member becomes suprised that Shah is not a man but in fact Shah is short for Shaharazad. A female no less. How will it go down knowing a female has been accepted into the SAFSOA and wants to get into the major leagues with the big boys. Will Shah be able to show her determination and not crack under pressure? How about the one who came to see her will it affect how she keeps the line of business and pleasure separate?

This one either Jax, Opie, Half-Sack, or Chibs are available to be the lovely man who picks up Shah in San Fran.

Three Way Love, Really?

Anna had been best friends with James and Nathan for as long as she could remember. Having met them in her freshman year of college, she found her awkward way with their guidance. The two of them were there for her during the good and the bad times. Especially the bad times after she dealt with the divorce of her parents and the several failed romantic relationships. With her parents, she had been caught in the middle of the feud but James and Nathan made sure she knew there were at least two people in her life who would not use her as a pawn like her parents had. Though it was hard to stop her from herself since Anna somehow managed to find the worse men to date who later left her broken hearted and at times broken in certain places of her body to match.

James and Nathan care for Anna, sometimes more than the two care to admit but after seeing her come out of her most recent relationship which ended her up in the hospital they made a decision. They want Anna to know what a true relationship can be even if it was with one of them. Nathan and James each think they can be a great man for her but there are many questions to answer. Will Anna love one of them? Take them both? Or lose one? Even both for good?

This will of course be a three way roleplay in which it follows the lives of three best friends. The best friends consist of two males and a female. Either the two males are bisexual and together while the female is their friend or all of them can be single. This can even work as solely two friends, male and female without there being a love triangle.

Please, Don't Hurt Me

Sarah cannot take it anymore. The nights crying. Hours spent in the emergency room. Money spent on globs of make up to hide the evidence. She cannot take the abusive relationship she is in with Erik anymore. Two years of her life she spent with him only to wish she had gone back in time to decline his offer for a date. Though she knows she cannot take one more night with Erik, she is still in love with him and because he has taken her away from anyone she knows, she is ultimately trapped. Trapped until one night after Erik slapped her in the parking lot had a stranger come to her aid to help.

This stranger, a recent addition the city's local police came to Sarah's help after seeing the force to which her boyfriend struck her. Hard enough Sarah fell against the car, slumped to the ground and started to cry. He knows he cannot do much but to arrest the boyfriend and help her fill out paperwork to which she declines. This starts off how the stranger tries to get her to see that there is no fear in standing up for herself even if he has to show her that she is an admirable female.

Come My Angel of Music, No, Really, Come...

That is what Kallista thought she heard as she glanced up from her psychology textbook. Stuck in the library on the eve of her finals, she prayed the extra cramming would do her a bit of good for a final in social psychology. What she had not expect was to have other people in the library. The place was practically empty save for the librarian and the night janitor shuffling about but she must have been hallucinating. The same voice calls out to her and she wonders who it could be, stepping up from the chair and heading in the direction of the lurking person. When she came upon the romantic fiction section there was no one there but a fallen book on the ground. Thinking the janitor bumped against the shelf and knocked the book out, she bent to return it to its rightful place. Upon turning the book to see the title of the book, it opened with a crack of thunder. "What the?," she started but never finished what she wanted to say as she was soon sucked into the pages of the book. With another crack, the book fell once more to the ground showing its cover.

She has been sucked into a book but it can be any title placed here:

Phantom of the Opera
Dr. Jekyll and Hyde
Pride and Prejudice
Wuthering Heights
A Walk To Remember
Arabian Nights

Will You Be My Dodger?

A Jess/OC pairing of Jess getting over the lost of Rory telling him that she is in love with Logan. Helps if one has seen the last scene of Rory and Jess in Philidelphia. Now a new female is in Philly to push herself to be a published novelist but first needs a job. She meets Jess who will hire here and there the sparks or hatred will fly.

QuoteAmelia Wentworth wondered about many things as she made her way into the city. One was how much money she had in her pockets to feed and house herself. Another was whether she might get mugged in this place. A few of the thoughts led into making it big in the city. The last one was a nuisance about whether she could make it in the city. That last one she pushed to the back of her head, hoping it would not haunt her because of the last minute decisions she made. Not only had she dropped out of college to pursue a career in novel writing but she had packed up that same day, got into her junk yard of car and drove all the way to Philidelphia. A place where she hoped would accept her and have editors and publishing companies throwing themselves to put her work out.

She was not arrogant or thought highly of herself but she had to think of herself as somebody if she wanted to get her work published in the cutthroat industry that was novel publishing. Though first she needed to think about finding a place to live, a job and maybe some  food stand to buy a burger or a hot dog to feed her for the moment. Stopping at the nearest place which was a park, she prayed there was a cheap vendor selling food that would not give her the stomach flu and have her end up in the hospital. If Amelia thought about it, she had only enough to get her through for another day before she was in desperates for any type of job. She was even ready to shout out loud to see if anyone would hire her. What kind of female gives up everything for writing? Well, for her it was the chance to get her voice heard in the novel industry.

As The World Falls Down...

Sarah from the Labyrinth has returned ten years later to see the Goblin King. She wonders if he still remembers her and wants to play with her again. Though her body and mind has aged, her thoughts still recall the first time of meeting Jared. This time she wants to go back to the Labyrinth and become his for the first and final time.

Jareth has seen Sarah grow up and marry, always watching her and always regretting losing her. It is until Sarah becomes with child and finds it to be a baby girl that Jareth has a second chance. He watches Sarah's child grow up to become a young woman of eighteen and is even in the form of an owl to comfort her when her mother dies.

(This idea is still in the works but left here to come back to finish)

This will be a Sarah/Jareth pairing or it can be a Jareth/OC pairing.

The Wheels of Love
Emma and Jay were once happy and in love like the usual couples who had the best of one another. However, it all ended the night Jay was hit by a drunk driver. Problems started to come up after Emma's invalid husband who cannot use all of his functions below the waist starts to become bitter and hostile towards her. He was in drunk driving crash where he has lost partial use of his legs. If he goes to therapy and rehab, he would only have to use a cane but he has become depressed because of the doctors telling him there is the possibility he might not have children. The reason being was Jay had to lose both of his testes because when he was in the accident a piece of fiberglass had cut into his lower crotch cutting off blood supply and damaging his sexual organs that necrosis of his testes came about and had to be removed.

Now Emma has been supporting him, hoping he would be able to get through this depression to get out of the wheelchair to work on working his way to cane. Years have gone by in the marriage with him snapping and telling her that how could she know the pain he is going through. Whenever she wants to cook him dinner, he becomes agitated and wheels out of the room. She loves him very much but she wonders if she is supposed to be living her life this way. While she takes care of her husband, she has met a man who eats at the same park bench where she had thought it was her spot. The two come to an agreement to each lunch together and have even meet once every two weeks to even chat. However she starts to have feelings for him. She wonders if her marriage to her husband is something she truly wants to contend with or start something with the new stranger though she is afraid to be shut down. Who will she pick? Jay, the husband of eight years who she stayed with through the hardships or with the new stranger who makes her feel alive again?

Broken Vows, Broken Marriage

She knows he cheats on her. Every night he comes home with the smell of sex and perfume on him. He rarely denies his affairs but he goes on as if nothing is the matter. For two years he cheated on her in their five year marriage. She wondered what made him go out at night and leave her alone in their bed. What pushed him to sleep with other woman and break their sacred vows?

He knows she knows about his affairs. Every night he reeks of the women he was with and their perfume. Thereis no use in denying what he had done but he tries to keep things normal for the two of them. His reasons for cheating varies but he realizes what all of this is doing to his wife. Yet, he cannot stop until another man walks into his wife's life. A man who threatens to break up his marriage and pushes him to fight to keep his wife no matter what.

This stranger never knew she was married but he could see there was someone else in her life who kept her heart locked up. The stranger wanted to help her, wanted her to see she did not need to hold herself back because of another's foolish mistake. He wants her even if his own life has its own ups and downs. Will she have him knowing his secrets? Would she leave her husband to be with a man who may break her heart with his own secrets?

Internet Connections...

Pisces243: My hands run along your inner thighs, stroking and kneading them. I can see the fire in your eyes. Do you want me?

Experience has taught literary critic Aida that office affairs always end in disaster. Which is why her online romance with Libra27 is exactly what she needs right now. The anonymous, steamy, and sensual encounters helps her forget the secret urge for her best friend and partner in a joint business, Sam, she gets every day. It is when she signs up for AstrologyLove.Com where she finds an outlet for the forbidden desire she has for Sam, a man who has been her best friend for ten years and partner in a business the two created from the ground up. She assumes her friendship with Sam is only platonic for she has played wingman to Sam whenever he needs the female perspective to snatch the ladies and bring them on home. Yet, she has no clue the virtual woman in his life is someone she knows all too well.

Libra2790: Always, Pisces, always.

Virtual sex with Sam is Pisces24 is sinfully hot, it takes his mind off of Aida, his business partner and best friend. While he wants Aida, how can he throw ten years of their friendship down the drain if she recoils at his advances? No, better to keep up the persona of playboy, best friend and business partner to her. Twice a week, he keeps to his online dates with Pisces243, a virtual lover found through an anonymous site geared toward private and discreet chatting. Aida does not know of Pisces24 for if she did, he fears embarassment and pity but he cannot help seeing this virtual lover. It aids to keep his hands off his best friend and onto other things. However, a remark made by Aida makes him think the unthinkable: Could the private sex-fantasies he has been indulging in for months with his virtual love be in fact Aida?

[[This can go in many directions and will discuss how the 'chats' between the two characters will go but will focus more on the Sam and Aida dealing with the silent attraction between the two]]

Movies that I would love to start a roleplay:

Blade-Trinity: [Blade/Abigail, Abigail/Hannibal, Dracula/Abigail, Hannibal/OC, Dracula/OC, Blade/OC]

X Men: [Wolverine/Rogue, Rogue/Gambit, Gambit/OC, Wolverine/OC, Cyclops/OC, Pyro/OC, Iceman/OC]

Pride and Prejudice: [Elizabeth/Mr. Darcy]

Moulin Rouge: [Satine/Christian, Narcoleptic Argentian/OC, Christian/OC]

Bram Stoker's Dracula: [Mina/Dracula, Mina/Jonathan, Jonathan/OC, Dracula/OC, Mina/OC]

Hellboy: [Hellboy/Liz, Hellboy/OC]

The Phantom of the Opera : [Christine/Erik, Erik/OC, Raoul/OC]

Interview with the Vampire: [Lestat/Louis, Armand/Louis, Armand/Lestat, Lesta/OC, Louis/OC, Armand/OC]

Queen of the Damned: [Akasha/Jessie, Akasha/Lestat, Lestat/Akasha, Lestat/Jessie, Jessie/David, David/Lestat, David/Akasha, David/Maharet, Maharet/Lestat, Lestat/Pandora, Marius/Lestat, Marius/Pandora, Lestat/OC, Jessie/OC, David/OC, Marius/OC]

Dracula: 2000: [Dracula/Mary, Dracula/Simon, Mary/Simon, Lucy/Dracula, Simon/Lucy, Lucy/Mary, Solina/Dracula, Solina/Mary, Solina/Simon, Father David/Dracula, Dracula/OC]

Labyrinth: [Jareth/Sarah, Jareth/OC]

Underworld: [Selene/Michael, Selene/Lucian, Lucian/OC, Michael/OC]

More movies to come later....

Shows I Will Roleplay From:

House: [House/Cuddy, House/Foreman, House/Chase, Chase/Thirteen, Chase/OC, House/OC, Cuddy/OC, Foreman/OC, Foreman/Thirteen, Thirteen/OC, House/Thirteen]

Blood Ties: [Vicki/Henry, Henry/OC, Vicki/Mike, Mike/OC]

Veronica Mars: Veronica Mars/Logan, Veronica Mars/Weevil, Veronica Mars/Duncan, Veronica/Wallace, Logan/OC, Weevil/OC, Duncan/OC, Wallace/OC, Logan/Weevil, Weevil/Duncan

Sons of Anarchy: Jax/Tara, Jax/Cherry, Opie/Donna, Kip/Jax, Kip/Cherry, Opie/OC, Jax/OC, Kip/OC, Clay/OC

True Blood: Bill/Sookie, Sookie/Sam, Bill/Sam, Jason/Sookie, Bill/Jason, Bill/OC, Jason/OC, Sam/OC]

Burn Notice: Michael/Fiona, Sam/Fiona, Michael/OC, Fiona/OC, Sam/OC

In Plain Sight: Mary/Marshall, Marshall/OC

Angel: Angel/OC, Connor/OC, Fred/OC, Angel/Fred

Gilmore Girls: Rory/Jess, Jess/Dean, Dean/Rory, Logan/Rory, Luke/Lorelai, Luke/Jess, Lorelai/Jess, Lorelai/Dean, Lorelai/Logan, Jess/OC, Dean/OC

Scrubs: JD/Carla, JD/OC, Cox/OC, Turk/OC

Moonlight: Josef/OC, Mick/Beth, Mick/Josef, Josef/Beth, Beth/Coraline, OC/Mick, OC/Josef

Ugly Betty: Henry/Betty, Betty/Gio, Betty/Daniel, Gio/Henry, Henry/OC, Gio/OC, Betty/OC

Moonlight: Mick/Josef, Josef/Beth, Mick/Beth, Mick/Coraline, Josef/Coraline, Mick/OC, Josef/OC, Beth/OC, Coraline/OC

Valentine

Books I Will Roleplay From:

Sookie Stackhouse Series

Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R Ward: This one I am most interested in.

Darkyn Novels by Lynn Viehl

Dante's Girl by Natasha Rhodes

Immortal Highlander Series by Karen Mooning

Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter

Palmer Series by Karen Chance

My no-no's, as in what I will never do and don't even ask me:
Anime-I will rip your heart and feed on it, with a bit of honey mustard on it, count on that.
Giantess-I have no pleasure nor want to be a tall and giant woman who enjoys tiny little men.
Breast enlargement-No I have enough of my own breasts to want to have mongo breasts for some character to stuff his face into, thank you very much.
Medieval-Unless you give me a good plot, then maybe. If not, don't even count on it.
Pokegirls
Tentacles-Eww
Bestiality- No to horses, alligators, and anything that I deem bestiality
Roman Shower
Yellow Shower
Brown Shower
Guro
Steampunk
Futa
Loli
Necrophilia

Now let us get started.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Marguerite

keikokitten

Ah! I think I'm in love!
I've been dying for a decent Interview With the Vampire role play.
Scrubs, I adore as well.

I too am into the taboo, but I'm fairly new to the site so I haven't really even had the opportunity for a good game.

Marguerite

I think I fell in love because your avatar. Very nice lips.

keikokitten

*blushing* Thanks  :-*
I forgot to ask if you had any preference, in regards to your list, of what you really wanted to play.
The two that I mentioned are the ones that stuck out the most to me, but everything on your list sounds exciting.

Marguerite

-Winks-

What can I say, I call it like it is. Now, I enjoy both, but it depends on what kind of Scrubs you are interested in. 

keikokitten

Hmn, not entirely sure what you mean by what type of scrubs, do you mean pairings?
Because in that case I've always liked Perry and JD or JD and Turk.
I did have an idea involving Carla and Elliot, I'd like to see the two sort of deal with their collective drama by getting drunk one evening and then having at it, so to speak. In the end they'd have a really carnal relationship, sort of like fuck buddies. Of course the idea needs a lot of work to be even remotely doable.

Marguerite

Yes, sorry, I meant pairinings. Aye, yes, I do enjoy a JD/Cox pairing but a JD/Brown bear pairing, classic. Carla and Elliot are quite a pair especially since both are crazy in their own ways.

keikokitten

Splendid! I don't know which of them I prefer more though

Marguerite

keikokitten

I don't think I'm sharp enough to pull off cox so if we're to play the boys I'm afraid I'd be a better JD.
I love the idea of carla and Elliot because, well who doesn't love girl love?!

Marguerite

Quite alright, since Turk is someone I want to play. Cox, well, I love some Cox though not at the moment. Carla and Elliot, various dreams I have had of those two.

Kye

Hello, Welcome to both of you!!

Just a quick friendly suggestion.  You might want to take this conversation into PM so that it doesn't clutter up your thread for other people.  I have found that sometimes a lot of chat and clutter will throw some potential partners off. 

Hope you have fun!  If you have any questions feel free to PM me any time :D

Marguerite

Thanks, I have the tendency to just comment here and there in my threads to keep it active. My apologies.

Marguerite

Marguerite

Sherona

Just a quick note, feel free to chat away in your Ads threads all you want. If it starts getting cluttered you can just poke a sirens to de-clutter ;)

Marguerite

Why thank you Sherona and thanks for the wink as well.

Marguerite

Amzer

Hmm, dunno if I should post here or send you a PM, so by tossing a coin I shall post it here.
Maybe the following would spark your interest, it was what formed in my head after reading your Summary:

Shadow Scarlet
In a city of medium-high population there have been reports of disappearing people and murders sparsely over the last three years.
A regular man maintaining appearances is the responsible for such events. Being publicly respected and loved, in shadows he pours the wickedness of his mind upon the people he deems in need of justice, caused by the many years he had to stand his awful family.
One day, when sneaking up to his newest victim, he encounters his Sister over the corpse of the man he wanted to kill. Both had taken separate ways when they murdered their parents, but now the sister had found in her travels a demon. Having survived the encounter, she was now cursed, the craving of blood filling her heart and her humanity partially transformed.
Allured by the body of the woman of what was once his sister, attracted to the violent person her brother really was, a relationship of what was originally taboo formed. Black mailing, dominance and restriction are bound to entertain both murderers as they satisfy their lusts.

Just dropping the idea, it might interest you or some others, who knows.

Marguerite

Are you sure you are not my doppleganger? I am loving this idea you have.

Amzer

Quote from: Marguerite on July 10, 2008, 07:02:16 PM
Are you sure you are not my doppleganger? I am loving this idea you have.

I hope not, or you would have a really restricted life span now you found me haha. Good you liked it, I try and take pride of putting together pieces to form a story even if I'm not completely familiar with. I'm perhaps quite familiar with serial killers though, so perhaps that helped.

But yeah, again, good you liked it.

P.S.- Thank you [Sarcastically], now I have the "I am a Vampire" song looping in my head.

Marguerite

No, if you were my double then you would have more fun and at times illegal.

-Shakes head-

I cannot believe I got banned from that place.

-Clears throat-

Anywho, I do like it and would love to start a roleplay around it.

-Smirks-

Anytime.

-Sings-

I'm a vampire, I'm a vampire...

Marguerite