Beguile's Mistress Volunteer Auction Offerings

Started by Beguile's Mistress, September 16, 2014, 08:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

The bidding will be open soon for a chance to write with some of Elliquiy's authors in our Volunteer Auction this year.  Below are my offerings.  Please check the Volunteer Auction threads when the bidding opens for you chance to work an one of our amazing stories.  My thread.

The Errant Squire
A young woman in medieval times would rather leave friends and family behind that be forced to marry a man she loathes.  She has never met him but his barbarous reputation precedes him. 

Pollination
There may be life forms among us we don't know about or understand.  They live with us according to their needs and procreate according to their nature.  According to their physiology they could be anything and their presence could even predate humans.  Are they merely coexisting with us or waiting for a signal from their creators.  What will happen if that message comes.

Patience and Pain
Our serial killer is an artist looking to create the masterpiece that will make him the most famous and infamous of his kind in history.  His desire to surpass Jack the Ripper is his driving force.  He is also a taxidermist who chooses his victims with care.  They are a seemingly random group but underneath it all is a connection that would go even further to horrify the world if it were known.

These are my offerings for the Volunteer Auction and I'll accept the highest bid offered for all of them.  I have also opened a spot for one of you to offer your own idea for a story and I'm looking forward to what might appear. :-)

Beguile's Mistress

Beguile's Mistress

TheLegionary

* checks his purse looking for some more coins*

Beguile's Mistress