Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClockworkShadow

Well I need a test subject for hypothesized immunities that may develop from the consumption of the previous... ah... medicine.  <flashes a brilliantly innocent smile>

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Alucarddalv

I am a lot of things and I have been a lot of things..i also have no intention of being a lab rat again...
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

ClockworkShadow

<instantly switches to a genuinely crestfallen expression.>  Awww.  Well, no sparkles is a step in the right direction at least!

A/A

o_O

Alucarddalv

Now if you would like a personal test dummy for weapons I am sure I can help with the firing and I will even make oyu some 'special' Targets *wickedly grins*

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

YES, Finally someone is going to shoot him!! I have ten acres to bury what's left of the body on.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Alucarddalv

No one is shooting me....clean the fur out of your ear holes tribble.

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

*looks innocently up from her gun collection* Wait, I cant blow things off of you?
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

ClockworkShadow

<can't help herself... convulses into a fit of giggling.>

A/A

o_O

Davina

*continues to clean AR-15 lovingly* You sure, this thing could blow the balls off of a fly in my hands...

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

But, but, but... I have so many more reasons to shoot you...

ClockworkShadow

<crafts a marvelous clockwork target that looks like Al... cause it's fun to say she can do that instantaneously... and gives it to Davina>

A/A

o_O

Flower

Peeks inside the room and spots the win. Gives everyone a friendly wave before picking it up and dancing away O:)

Davina

*runs up dancing lady's arm and steals the win before hiding under the couch again*

Sapien

ClockworkShadow

Fail for the fail!  Ultra fail!

<looks around for her pretty little tribble>

A/A

o_O

Sapien

It's orange! Clock Work ORANGE!

ClockworkShadow

A Clockwork Orange, if you are going to be specific, but only one of my many rampant influences <3

A/A

o_O

Davina

*hides from Sapien trying to blend with the dust bunnies.*

Sapien

*vacume cleaner attack!*

ClockworkShadow

<rescues her pretty little tribble in the nick of time>

A/A

o_O

Davina

*runs out and bites her way up Sapien's body until she's on his head.

Sapien

*jump in a fire!* yes i'm a looney! :P

Alucarddalv

Grabs some sausage and watches the flaming man with burning tribble.

Does not sparkle.....