Ménage à 3 Inspired

Started by Google, May 01, 2012, 04:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

First of all if you don't read this webcomic you should, it is hilarious and the link is here: http://www.menagea3.net/strips-ma3/a_new_sensation

Now the idea I have is a rather simple one, attractive geeky guy gets told that his room mates are moving out on him, no warning. However they were nice enough to put an add out for two new room mates.

Two young women, neither of them knowing each other reply to the add, one of them a freaky and petite bisexual punk rock fan and the other a stacked blonde who despite her beauty has a hard time finding sexual satisfaction...

Now unlike the comment I have no plan on including a male is a virgin plot into it, a rather simple plot with perhaps room for more characters later on but initially I view this with just three people having a bit of fun...

So post if interested.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Neysha

Interested. I could play either and have done both before. Just how punk rock is the petite girl? I don't portray Goth chicks well. Rock fan girls yes... Goth chicks no. :-)

Either way I could also portray the stacked blonde alternatively.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Google

Well the how punk is up to you really, I mean this is only in the most basic discussion level right now
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Neysha

Quote from: Google on May 01, 2012, 07:17:55 AM
Well the how punk is up to you really, I mean this is only in the most basic discussion level right now

Yeah my punk rocker will be more hipster in style then Goth then. I'll put up a character Bio this evening when I get the chance.
My Request Thread
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Google

Callie Del Noire

I wish you the best of luck trying to get the dynamic to work..that is one FUNNY comic. :D

Google

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on May 01, 2012, 08:00:29 AM
I wish you the best of luck trying to get the dynamic to work..that is one FUNNY comic. :D
Something done right isn't always easy, but is worth doing every time

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Google on May 01, 2012, 08:04:06 AM
Something done right isn't always easy, but is worth doing every time
You left out some WILD details too.. like why Gary's roomies moved out. Or that they broke his artist table doing the reverse cowgirl. :D

Google

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on May 01, 2012, 09:01:54 AM
You left out some WILD details too.. like why Gary's roomies moved out. Or that they broke his artist table doing the reverse cowgirl. :D
Well I don't want to RP Ma3, but I did want to make it clear that I was inspired by it, 1 so I wasn't accused of trying to rip them off, and 2 because I want to share credit

whtbitch4u2own

count me in for the blonde character!
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Google

Alright, well not to be premature about this but it looks like I got the primary group sorted out, maybe later more people could be brought in but I would rather keep this a small group thing at least for the start

Took a quick peak at the o/o's of the potential partners... and I think we have quite a bit of potential for the proper chemistry, or at least compatible kinkiness here...

Maybe I will put together a quick character outline real quick

whtbitch4u2own

~White~
Offsite Contact info:

Google

Appearance:
Name: James Kliess
Background: Always the nerdy guy in school James grew up a bit awkward, not hitting a growth spurt until he was sixteen, too uncoordinated for team based sports, and far too interested in things that made popularity unlikely (played D&D, wrote and submitted short stories, read comic books). In college he got a chance to really shine though, started running and swimming frequently in order to stay in shape, branched out and made some friends, even started dating. True he was still and always would be a bit of a geek but in the real world that didn't hold back in the way that it would when someone was in high school.

Recently he has found out that his room mates were moving out on him, and apparently there were gay but somehow he never noticed it... his job as a paralegal is enough to help him cover his share of the rent and study law at night... but he can't afford the rent on his own. Fortunately his room mates had already advertised for him so he could have some new room mates.

Neysha

Appearance:
Picture One, Picture Two, Picture Three
Name: Nichole Miller
Background: Nichole graduated from college two years ago. Though she was a bit geeky and ostracized in High School, that all changed with college and she quickly became active in the musical and indie scene. She was always musically talented, having started with the piano at a young age. She's currently working as the keyboardist and main vocals for a band of her college friends called Garbage Daze which for everyone, is more of a hobby then an actual pursuit. Due to her eclectic and restless personality, despite having her Bachelors degree, she hasn't settled down yet on a career or a relationship having bounced around a lot with regards to both. Her schedule is often chaotic, only anchored by wherever she manages to find a place to rent out on a budget.

Recently she moved again, mainly to avoid drama from her old boyfriend who was an MMA fighter and military veteran. Escaping the awkward breakup, through one of her friends, she found out about this new rental opportunity and the fact that the roommate seems rather nonthreatening, if not the exact opposite of the boyfriend she'd previously been cohabitating with and jumped on the opportunity to move in and hoping the third roommate won't be a complete clash of personality with her.
My Request Thread

Google

Alright, two down and one more to go till we can get this started

whtbitch4u2own

I will post up my CS today. Just one thing though...what are you looking for post rate wise? Because my work's been busy lately and it's getting tough to post twice a week these days. If you want to seek a different partner, it's fine with me.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

RedEve

Too bad, seems I'm too late for this, but thanks anyway for introducing me to the comic. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Google

Um well the more active this can be the better in my mind

RedEve

Quote from: Google on May 03, 2012, 07:57:48 AM
Um well the more active this can be the better in my mind

Ménàge à quatre? :P

Google

Well... I mean if the others involved don't object then I would have no issue bringing another partner into the RP, did you have someone or something in mind for it?

RedEve

Well probably a third roommate, but I had no real detailed character profile in my mind yet. :)

Google

well a third room mate... no issue with that at all... any character idea though is more then open to be introduced as far as i am concerned

RedEve

Or maybe the girl next door? :)

whtbitch4u2own

If you are shooting for girl next door. Here's a suggestion...Since I am having a busy schedule, you three can start and when comes a need for girl next door, you guys can count me in. See if you all like that idea.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

RedEve

Name: Natalie Delgado
Bio: Natalie Delgado is a party-girl college drop-out who works as a waitress in a downtown restaurant. She moved in next to James three months ago and has been keeping him awake at night with the sounds of her wild rutting that travels through the thin walls. She does not have a steady boyfriend but a small group of fuck buddies plus the one-night-stands she picks up. She is a sweet girl, overly flirtatious, and at times, a bit naïve. She can appear a bit ditzy, and perhaps she truly is to a certain extent.