Scion interest check.

Started by Bloody Rose, May 16, 2010, 09:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

Zebu

Isn't the OOC here?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70263.msg3083241#msg3083241
Or will there be a separate place for character sheets?
Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

Bloody Rose

Hehehe yea it is I thought I lost the link. Post CC there

Darkforged Dove

How would a scion of Huitzilopochotli (aka Hummingbird of the Left; and no, it's not a hard name to pronounce well), of the Aztec pantheon work?

Right now, I'm thinking of some sort of either south american ex-military character. Either a former terror squad operator trying to do right to wash away previous wrongs; or a pretty clean cut person that's learning to exalt his maimed father's thirst for blood, combat and war.

The Norse/Egyptian/Greek pantheons are something that I've honestly gotten tired of over the years in so many different games.
Pretendy fun time games is good, but I tend to want as much of the real, original and undiluted as possible. A paradox, I know.

Bloody Rose

As I always say, your the son of the god, your not the god. Whatever your char do is up to you. If you wanna play his scion do it, your char is a human capable of doing their own actions. ^^ hope that helps.

Zebu

Oooh, another Aztec scion...  This'll be interesting.  And yeah, the Aztec deities are notorious for ignoring their Scions.  Right up until the point they drag them to the sacrificial altar.
Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.