Army Girl [F dom looking for M/F sub]

Started by elfguy, June 17, 2012, 08:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Janie is an Army Lieutenant in the infantry forces, deployed to the jungles of a remote country. At 21, she's still young, but she loves the action. As her unit was on patrol, they came under enemy fire and she got separated. Now, she's roaming the jungle looking for a nearby road. Since the day is extremely hot, she was initially wearing her army shorts, a tank top and her army boots. However, as she negotiates a shortcut between two trees, her top gets shredded, leaving her completely topless. Cursing, she has no choice but to keep going, and is relieved to finally spot a wooden house in the distance.

Meanwhile, a civilian living in the house happens to look out the window and spot the incoming soldier. She's young, exposed and beautiful. She seems to be armed only with her assault rifle, but if he were to ambush her, he could disarm her and take her as his own. In the middle of the jungle, no one would ever come for her. As the young army girl comes in, he successfully pins her down and disarms her, leaving her vulnerable to his assault. However, he underestimated her skills. She is a solider, and knows how to defend herself. Janie quickly repeals the assault, proving both stronger and more agile than the attacker imagined, and takes control of the situation. Furious, she decides to vent some of her built up rage on him instead.

For this, I will play Janie, the army girl, and I need a M or F civilian to be in the house and spring the trap, before being overpowered by Janie, and suffer her abuses. Let me know what your on/offs are for that, she can be ruthless or gentle depending on your preferences.

----