News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Zoids rp (intrest check / OOC)

Started by DigitLninja, January 21, 2010, 10:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

I am trying to come up with a good idea for a Zoids rp. I have been craving a mech rp for a long time now and a Zoids rp for even longer. Any ideas you may have are welcome I thought a tournament might be good or we could have a story around the Dark Judges and some illegal Zoids battles.

Character Profile

In Character
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Odin

Was thinking about a Zoid RP last night... But new century? Don't know it. Sorry.

Nice little bump though, eh?

DigitLninja

>< I dislike Chaotic Century so much... took them 8 friggen episodes to figure out that a Shield Liger has a shield.

New Century is all about the Liger Zero and the Ultimate X and Zoid Battle Competitions, I highly recommend it. Only 26 episodes long and it was on Cartoon Network back in the days of Toonami so you can find the English dub.

Zoids New Century Zero 3rd opening English
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Odin

I'll look into it... Chaotic was the one with the raptor-like dinosaur thing that went around with them, right? Errr... Zeek?

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Wolfy

I'll join!..But I reserve the Slash Liger! o3o

and Luxray Liger:

DigitLninja

Good choice, I'm going with Liger Zero myself, and all armor forms.
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

I just realized that we don't really need to base this rp off of one of the shows... but if we incorporate anything I would rather have battle competitions than a war using Zoids.
Quotes to Live by:

Jag

>.>

*wants to...but shouldn't*

Gah...I'm so behind on games right now...I shouldn't...

<.<

I shall wander back once I work things out.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

DigitLninja

Forbidden fruit is the best kind... I'm going to make an apple company named Forbidden Fruit...
Quotes to Live by:

Jag

I eat enough forbidden fruit daily with my games.

I swear, one more Mr. Hyde game and I'm gonna pop. ^__^

DigitLninja

by the way... I am so happy you have the Arthur song in your links, it made me smile.
Quotes to Live by:

Jag

DigitLninja

Geh, I'm so torn right now, I want to use Liger Zero but Shadow Fox is also a favorite of mine... *sits and thinks hard till steam comes out mah ears*
Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

I'll probably join in as soon as I can watch through enough episodes to refresh my memory.
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Carlissa

Ohh, Zoids! How wonderful! I reserve the panda zoid! (Forgot its name...)

Would pregnancy interfeir with this? ^^
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

DigitLninja

I don't think a pregnant woman would be piloting a Zoid for battle, but she could be a financial backer and depending on how far along she is she could use a Zoid for transportation... that's only if you want to be realistic cause in anime we could say that putting you in battle means instant win.

Bamburian Panda
Quotes to Live by:

Carlissa

Sigh...everyone underestimates the power of pregnant woman! We arn't completely helpless, you know!

But very well. Since my characters are usually...young, I guess I could be a repair woman or something...or would that be too dangerous too? xD Or she could just be a "dasmel in distress" girl and cheer her boyfriend on from the sidelines.

And how would it mean instant win?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Odin

Do I actually need a good know how of New century? Is it very different from Chaotic?

DigitLninja

no i think your fine... just know that new century is basically modern day, with zoid battles. not villages and wars.

I will never underestimate a pregnant woman, and if you want to battle then I won't stop you. I just get silly images of you taking a heavy hit and sounds of a baby crying... cause I'm addicted to Family Guy
Quotes to Live by:

Wolfy

Quote from: Carlissa on January 24, 2010, 06:40:30 AM
Sigh...everyone underestimates the power of pregnant woman! We arn't completely helpless, you know!

But very well. Since my characters are usually...young, I guess I could be a repair woman or something...or would that be too dangerous too? xD Or she could just be a "dasmel in distress" girl and cheer her boyfriend on from the sidelines.

And how would it mean instant win?

I call being the boyfriend and one to get you pregnant! *cuddles Carly*

Odin

I'm interested, but not joining until the idea is posted.

DigitLninja

yeah... we kind of need a story line other than, we battle for money and to gain rank.
Quotes to Live by:

Carlissa

Quote from: Wolfy on January 24, 2010, 08:01:35 AM
I call being the boyfriend and one to get you pregnant! *cuddles Carly*

*Jumps on Wolfy as kisses him* Just like old times, Wolfy! Wouldn't want anyone else ;)

DigitLninja

alright so who is thinking what about story line?
Quotes to Live by: