My Hero Academia anyone?

Started by Rayne Kruspe, April 03, 2019, 07:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayne Kruspe

Hello! I am waiting for approval so until that happens, is there anyone interested in a fun My Hero Academia roleplay? We can discuss plot ideas, characters, etc.

I am okay with playing multiple characters, the more, the merrier! Of course, it will be rated PG-13 as per the rules state! We can make a thread if you wish.

I will play as a female OC. Romance will be fun, but not necessary. We can double if you would like to! Otherwise, I am just trying to kill some boredom. <3

NihilisticDespair

Sounds fun! I have quite a few OCs for such a setting. =]

Do you have Discord or anything similar to discuss details? If you're unapproved I assume you don't have access to the PMs yet. ;3
Feel what you write, write what you feel, | Don’t bother with what is “impossible” or “real.” | Write what you feel and feel what you write, | How you will, how you can, how you may, how you might. | Do not fetter your words, do not chain your intent, | Never limit what it is you can make or invent. | Seek to outdo all that you’ve seen and done, | And all of your battles are sure to be won.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Threads I'm in:
The Flaws of the Fox
The Danger of the Dark
Between Earth and Sky

Rayne Kruspe

Quote from: NihilisticDespair on April 05, 2019, 09:57:00 PM
Sounds fun! I have quite a few OCs for such a setting. =]

Do you have Discord or anything similar to discuss details? If you're unapproved I assume you don't have access to the PMs yet. ;3

I am approved. :)