Fire Emblem: Seal of Ruin (EX, Custom System, Still Recruiting!)

Started by Gensokian, April 13, 2011, 09:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gensokian

Quote from: Silk on April 14, 2011, 07:58:34 PM
Might I suggest a program called RPG maker. during the construction it comes out with a pretty good scale and envioment design.

Heres a quick one I whipped up in a few mins

Ah, that looks lovely, Silk. Would I be able to put units on there, though?

Orochimaru

Quote from: pendarious on April 14, 2011, 08:02:44 PM
-_-' gees orochi.......why Penny Boy? you make me feel poor.....

anyway welcome aboard fellow nerd.

Why? Because I can. =B

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Silk

To a degree yes, but you can always jsut super impose them over the grid anyway they come out like this if in the actual game.

Gensokian

Ah, I see, I see...I might give it a shot. Might need to figure out how to make them look like the different classes, but I might be able to make due.

Silk

take the empty map with the grid, then take the pictures ande paste the in

pendarious

too bad i can't find an RPG maker for Vista....
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Gensokian

Oh, wait...I have to pay for this, don't I? >.>

Silk

and no you don't have too. just get the trial

anyway sleeps now

Gensokian

Ah, alrighty, then, trial it is. And have a good sleep, Silk. ^^

Kunoichi

Huh.  Well, that certainly looks better than my suggestion...  Though, Genso, weren't you looking for an alternative to MS Paint because you were having difficulty copying and pasting? ^^;

Gensokian

Yes, but now I'm also having problems getting it to even run...

Kunoichi

><; You definitely need to get your computer looked at, Genso.  You've mentioned that you've had problems before...

Gensokian

Alright, more problems. Yay~! Seems that, no matter how long I wait, the product key they emailed me for the trial won't load up, so it looks like my ability to make decent maps are shot. If I could just maybe ask for one of you to help me with that so we can have a nice, easy to read map, I'll probably snuggle you lots and love you forever. ^^

Silk

Gensokian

*snuggles Silk and plans to love her forever*

You are such a dear. Mmm...a snuggly one. ^^

Kunoichi

Aww.  So much for my plan to get Genso to use maps like this one...

*edited the sprites herself*

Gensokian

Well...if Silk changes her mind, then we go with that. ^w^

Gensokian

Well, then if Kuno reeeeeeeeally wants to...I mean, she has a knack for editing sprites, for sure. ^^

And, we have room for three more lords; jump on that if you want. ^^

Kunoichi

I wouldn't really call it editing, now that I think about it. ^^; It's just recoloring, really.  Still, I have to admit, with the right color schemes, these sprites can really be personalized...

Laughing Hyena

Oh alright. Im in on this. If I like Shining Force I'll probably enjoy Fire Emblem just as much. Just gotta remember there's no revival in it.

pendarious

yeah......fire emblem does have that quirk...a character dies they are gone for good........oh and if a lord dies it's game over......

Orochimaru

In shadow Dragon there was the Aulm or Aum..forget the spelling, but a staff only a princess could use just once to bring back a fallen comrade.

Laughing Hyena

And as I recall there was only one of those I bet. In fact wasn't that item needed to get the best ending in that game?

Okay I gotta ask what's a Lord? I assume they're the leader of that particular force. Might play one if you'll have me Gen.