Where Are You Touching!? (M/M, BON)

Started by Suiko, January 26, 2012, 05:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

This is more of a light-hearted idea than some of my other ideas (linked in my signature for your viewing pleasure). Its rather basic and simple, but I believe it could develop quite easily into something bigger... So here goes...

A young man of around twenty years; heir to a legacy that has more money than one could ever spend in a lifetime. He lives alone in the family manor after the passing of his mother and father, devoting himself to his work. Often the candle light never goes out in his study at night, and those few he considers friends worry increasingly about his health and well-being. They worry too, that he simply isn't getting enough human interaction save for the letters he sends out via his servants, and the standard of living in the once pristine household has begun to slip... The vast company is simply too much for one person to handle alone, when coupled with taking care of the house.

Thus, the friends pool their money together as a birthday present for the young man, buying him the full services of a young maid for an entire year. They hope that with one person there with him, he won't become a social recluse, and that the manor will be restored to what it once was with the doubtlessly flawless cleaning abilities of the rather expensive maid... They also slip in a notice with the payment; to encourage the young Master to explore his desires more freely, to open him up and bring him out of his shell... The maid agrees in writing to commit to the cause, so to speak, and so the agreement is made.

No one expected this maid to be a young boy however, but it is much too late to take back the deal once money has exchanged hands and so, rather irritated that their money has been wasted, the friends drop off the young maid at the barren manor, where the delicate game of teasing and taunting begins...

I know, I know. The cliche Master/maid plot, but I've been craving this for some time. I'd play the part of the teasing and oh-so naughty maid who would do everything in his ability to seduce and tempt the young Master into letting himself go once in a while, and maybe more depending on the success...

I'd want the Master to be firm, reluctant, difficult to bring around, but at the same time I don't want to go through 50 pages before a mere peck on the cheek is obtained; a balance would be lovely.

As for kinks, a definite would be cross-dressing (the classic french maid attire is a must). Bondage would be wonderful too, once the maid convinces the young Master to branch out... Really there's no limit to what could happen. Maybe he gives the maid a taste of his own medicine and teases him in return? The story is limitless.

Finally... I would like detail please. Two or three paragraphs at the least if you please...

And finally, finally... Please PM for interest!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Suiko

Because I can't seem to edit my above post from my phone, I'd like to add a note...

I picture the maid as a pushy, teasing bottom as opposed to a top. Pushing and prodding the young Master to satisfy himself for once, to be selfish rather than think about others all the time. He will be rather shameless in his flirtatious behaviour, so the Master will need some spine in order to not simply crumble underneath the maid's force of personality...

Just to make things clearer. Thanks for reading!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -