Role Play Ideas

Started by RedWolfet, December 07, 2011, 10:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedWolfet

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN HERE.  IF YOU WANT TO DO AN RP, PLEASE PM ME.

Malice Looming in Underland

Okay, to tell you the truth, I got the idea of this story from a doll I have.  Her name is actually Malice Looming in Wonderland.  She has the rabbit with the watch by the collar of his coat and he's smiling for some reason.  And her right hand has a rose.  Anyway, I want to do a dark version of this story.  I want to do this one as a group rp.  Seeing as there would be some characters to be filled in and very entertaining.  There will be one place in this dark, dark world that is all bright and sweet, kind, and something that you would see in an overly happy kids holiday movie.  I will be playing as Malice.  I need someone to play as the Hatter, the Hare, the rabbit with the watch, the queen of hearts, the king of hearts, the tweedles, cheshire cat, Absilum (however you spell that caterpillar's name), the white queen, and the white king.  Anyway, there can be a lot of sex in here, but as long as it doesn't disturb the storyline so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Seven Deadly Sins

Okay, I had the idea of using the seven deadly sins, kind of like Fullmetal Alchemist where they reack havic and the like, but in a more graffic way.  More blood, more body parts, and in the case of Lust, and maybe a few other sins, can have a more sex.  Now, I would want to be Greed, but I will be a female Greed.  I won't play a male on that one.  I will be needing 7 more people.  The rest of the six sins, and the one who calls us to do misdeads and the like.  I am wanting the person who does that to be male.  As for the other sins, you can be any gender you want.  You can even be both genders for one person if you want.  It's up to you.  Just be sure to give me a profile of your character so that I can  see if I want to use you or not.

List of Characters already taken:
GaGa88 aka Lust
RavenWolf aka The Creator
RedWolfet aka Greed
Firm Grip aka Wrath

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greek Gods

Okay, I know the title sounds a little cheesy and not very creative, but I couldn't exactly think of a good one for this.  Anyway, the greek gods that I would like to have in here are of course Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades.  Just the main ones.  And I want three OC women for the gods.  Give them someone to play with when they come to the human surface.  The women are of course friends, but I am hoping they could be in college studying different things.  I don't want them to study the same things.  That would be boring.  Now, how they meet the gods individually is up to you, but as long as it doesn't bother anyone else's posts.  For the more 'private' settings, I'm going to be having seperate rps for that as if the two don't have to worry about others watching.  Unless of course you would want a group orgy or just a plain threesome.  Though I don't want this story to be all about sex or anything, there has to be at least some fights between the gods, human men thinking they can kick their asses because they don't believe who they are, things like that.  I want battles, blood, sex, and a bunch of other things.  Though I did mention that I want the three main gods and three women, there can be more characters.  At least there has to be if there are to be conflicts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AngelicBlade

May I play the Hatter? Ever since the new Alice in Wonderland came out I've been wanting to RP as a mad hatter.

RedWolfet

Yes you may.  Malice, Chess, and Absolem are taken.  And now the Hatter.  *smiles warmly*

Old Lady Willow

*Rushes to get my profile up*

Name: Absalom (looked it up)

Appearence:

Bio: No one knows exactally where he came from. Some say he's immortal. Some say he's an evil sorcerer. Some say he's from a different world all together. All that's known about him is this, he's lived in Wonderland for as long as anyone can remember, and he knows everything. Not just current events or the past, he can predect the future as well. He's more than willing to give advice, but useually, it's in riddles.

Smaug

Well, since there are three taken, I think we need two more, though in need a rabbit to drag Malic to Underland. Then maybe a king or queen. I'm so essited!
Muse(s) mood: Good
Would love: Roleplays
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

Normally does M/M very rarely does F/F or M/F

AngelicBlade

Name: The Hatter

Race: Human

Abilities: He knows how to use one handed weapons, and two handed weapons. (Mainly swords.)

Bio: The Hatter was born in Underland, in the white kingdom. He was raised in the white city, his parents died when the war over the crown started and he joined the white knights. While in the white knights he excelled in swordsman ship. He grew to the rank Knight Captian but left suddenly and disappeared from the white kingdom. The Hatter took up his old hobby and job of hatting, becoming insane from mercury. His shop was burned down and he wandered until he found the hare and moved in with his new found friend. He now awaits the arrival of the dearest Malice.

Appearance: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/754223/1boy-alice_in_wonderland-armchair-card-card_on_hat

Capone

Just dropping in to drop a picture of the figure in question. I don't know if this is my sort of game, but the figure caught my curiosity.

Most strange is that I can't find a Wikipedia page about it. You'd think Wikipedia had everything by now, but I couldn't find a page describing the figure, its origins or any related material.

RedWolfet

That doll is how I got the idea for the story.  I have her on my dresser actually.  I've had the doll for about 4 or 5 years now.  She was the only one left of Malice on the shelf out of all the other dark fairy tale dolls.  I was torn between that one and the one of Little Red Riding Hood.  So I eventually settled on Malice.  I got the doll in Barstow, California at this one old train stop that they turned into a shopping center.

letmelickyou

I'd be interested in playing the King or another available char.
Why yes, madam, I suppose it is quite long, isn't it?

RedWolfet

Which king?  The white king, or the red king?

AngelicBlade

So, how is everyone? :3 Oh and if you'd like I can still make another character.

Smaug

I'm doing fine. All we need is that person to reply about a king, and a rabbit. I don't mind, but I would have to check with Red.
Muse(s) mood: Good
Would love: Roleplays
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

Normally does M/M very rarely does F/F or M/F

RedWolfet

GaGa88

I'm very interested in Seven Deadly Sins. I'd like to be lust and I could have a profile up for you to see if you like it.

Name: Vivienne Jones

Appearance:
Vivienne has three piercings (tongue, navel, and clit.), has three tattoos (pair of pink dice on her inner left wrist, magnolia and dogwood blossom on the small of her back, and a pink and black fleur de lis on her right hip). 36C breasts, 5'5.

Bio: Vivienne was left in the care of her grandparents when she was 9 years old, her parents had both died in a drug deal gone wrong. Her grandparents weren't the most loving parents, there were beatings and being left on her own a lot, she'd ran away at the age of 17. Ever since, Vivienne has been selling her body...the easiest way she knows how to make money. Only 6 short years later, she is now a call girl instead of just some whore on the street. She can choose her own clients and what she will and will not do. Although, the young woman has little to no limits. The limits for her are bestiality, extreme pain, extreme amounts of blood, bathroom play, and vomit. Her little black book is full of celebrities, senators, and the like...just in case she ever gets caught.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

RedWolfet

Update on 7 Deadly Sins rp idea.

RedWolfet

RedWolfet

RedWolfet