Trick And Treat (M/F, Stranger, light D/S

Started by Blinkin, October 14, 2016, 07:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

When Brook Valley High School history teacher Amanda Williams was invited to a Halloween party hosted by a couple she knew, she thought that it might be a way to have some fun after a particularly bitter divorce just a few months before. The striking auburn haired woman of 33 hadn't had much fun in the last year and figured that she owed it to herself to have some fun.

When she showed up dressed as a harem-girl, complete with vail and headdress; the only thing that showed, other than her athletic curves, were her green eyes. After a few drinks and chatting with a crowd of mianly people she didn't know, she was feeling bold and the alcohol was going to her head... Feeling naughty, she took up the offer of a masked man to play Harem-Girl in an upstairs bedroom... Afterall, no one knew who she was and some anomous sex would certainly be having fun!

Once in the room, he ordered her to her knees, and feeling a little thrill in her middle, she got into the roleplay and before long, she was calling him Master and having the most mind-blowing sex of her life and she lost count of the number of orgasms that she had... the man had the energy of a teenager! As the sun threatened to rise, Amanda muttered her good-byes and made her way home to sleep off the night in a blissful sleep...

But, her lover had known who she was from the minute that she had arrived, and he wanted more.

A couple of days later, Amanda got the surprise of her life as her mystery killer pinged her with a text and there could be no doubt that it was him and he knew who she was. With panic flooding her heart, she responded... and responded... and responded... After a few days of playful flirting, innuendo and banter, no hint of blackmail had appeared and she began to relax and enjoy her anomous lover's messages... she started sending him revealing pictures as they got deeper into the roleplay and got a kick out of all of it... then one day, he sked her if she wanted a repeat performance... she could wear a blindfold and he would give her another night of the incredible loving...

Amanda jumped at it... three weeks later, after 4 more meetings and still unaware of who her lover was, she got the shock of a lifetime... her lover told her who he was...

One of her students!

The story idea is fairly simple, I want to play Amanda and I'm looking for someone to play the energetic, kinky lover who plays with her and gets her hooked on the sex and the thrill of not having any control... and what happens when she realizes what she's done. From the first meeting and the night of stranger sex, the playful texting and emails, the meetings and ultimately the great reveal and then, who knows where the story might go... that's up to my partner and I to decide... Are you that partner?

Your real life sex and the sex of the character you play doesn't matter at all to me and I'm open to a wide variety of kinks and fetishes as well as the story behind the smut and the dynamics of the taboo relationship that generates conflict on all sides... what do they do when it goes to the next level? Can she stop herself and does she really want to even as she tells herself that she can't?How does he hold onto her afterward and what direction does the relationship take? I'm excited to find out and I hope that you are too!

If you're interested, please PM me and we'll get started on what I hope will be a fun and intriguing story.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.