Romance and fantasy - picture inspired story and character heavy game. F for M

Started by Nuttyxprincess, June 18, 2016, 05:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuttyxprincess

Let's start with the nitty gritty. Check my oo's, if you are going to post less than 2-3 paragraphs please do not respond. I only work in third person and this story is a lot more than just smut, but I am happy for there to be plenty as we tell it.

I spoilered the images because while this is inspired by them I also don't want to be limited by them.

The idea is not a new one- opposites attract. Yin and yang, light and dark. Everything has a balance and so do they. But what I want is someone who can create this with me, breathe life into it and take it as their own.

Will she be light and he dark? Or will it be the other way around, that depends on you and I and what we decide.

Will they hate each other, be warring with one another even?

Would they be attracted to each other even though everything that the world has told them is that they shouldn't be?

Is it fate or destiny that drove them together or are they breaking every rule of the gods to be there?

What happens when they finally become one, finally join together? Does she get pregnant, do they get hunted for fear of what that child could do?

I know this isn't much to go on, but I genuinely want to tell their story -with- someone, not make all the decisions and just have you fill in one side.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Holidays end this weekend. :( Last term for the year, but normally the most stressful!

~ O/O  ~ Artwork ~ Random Thoughts ~