Medievil Roleplay. I need a King, & Other character's. Join please?

Started by Lady Temptress, June 05, 2012, 11:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaurusBeresford

For the sake of clarity and the sanity of all who are jumbled, here are the links to all three posts

In character thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=146064.0

Out of character thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=146158.0

character sheets:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=146156.0
I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren

Lady Temptress

Taurus, your statement is a bit rude to me  and I do not appreciate that. I do thank you for your help.  But I did not ask you to post all 3 links here. It feels as of your trying to run my group. I am doing the best I can and I am still learning my way around here.  I stated where they can post the profiles after I deledted that other topic.  So please leave it be and Rp. Thank you and thanks for the help, but do not insult me or try to run my group. Thank you.
Lady Dreamer

Mossberg

Xyna, from what I have sen he is just helping you. Unless there was something that I don't know about then just take good advice.
"I killed the whole world, and you can too, if you try hard."
-Lews Therin Telamon

TaurusBeresford

My appologies, it was my intention at the start to merely be a role player; I did not want to run your group, nor really be the starter of the topics. I will leave the rest up to you, and just play my character to the best of my ability.
I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren

Lady Temptress

The statement for the sake of clarity and the sanity for all that are jumbled here - Quote Taurus. That Moss was a bit rude. I accept your apology Taurus. I'm sorry too but it did sound offensive. We will just forget about it all now and have fun with the rp thanks foks.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

My apologies to Taurus and everyone else in the group for the confusion and the misunderstanding. I am happy for your help Taurus and Thank you.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

The King position is TAKEN! We do however need family members & palace workers & people to play Kingdom Citizens. Post here and your character if interested in joining. Thank you.
Lady Dreamer

mvp974

i know you allready started your RP but is there a possibility i can still join and if possible can i be a panther demon.

Lady Temptress

I'm sorry , I forgot to edit this thread, We ended the game. Not enough people interested in it. I could do a solo rp with you if you like?
Lady Dreamer

mvp974

Sure i don't have anything started right now cause I'm unapproved right now if you want to RP with me I'm all over that but warning I'm new it this RP online thing so when or if we RP i might be a little slow.

what type of RP would you want to do? :-\

Lady Temptress

I understand and no worries. I can rp anything. Would you like a modern rp?
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

I understand and no worries. I can rp anything. Would you like a modern rp?
Lady Dreamer

mvp974

Yeah that sounds great and what is the plot if you want i can try to come up with something or if you already have something in mind that cool to.

seekeroftruth22

yo whats up!! if this is still open i would love to be the king, it looks like it might have died off but im praying for a revival!
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Lady Temptress

I can't think of a plot for the moment so can you come up with one, please? I will make the thread on the non adult til & if you get approved. PG 13 til your approved. :P
Lady Dreamer

mvp974

Alright um i cant think of a modern RP so can we go with something else i have allot of ideas for a medieval one or we can go with your medieval RP or i can make a few different medieval rps for you to chose from.

Lady Temptress

Medievil wotks for me. Thats my favorite type of rp. what did you have in mind?
Lady Dreamer

seekeroftruth22

mvp974

We find ourselves in the country of Domrémy where a war has been waged between the different clans. The three main rulers of Domrémy, the assassination guild, The Mages and the Knights have been fighting against each other for hundreds of years. But the true cause of the war is beyond anyone’s knowledge.

The Assassination's Guild
More known for their swift executions and the backbone of the entire existence of Domrémy, the assassinations guild is a secret society who trains men and women to their full potential. They are taught to disregard their feelings and to put their missions at top priority. They live by a single code, to balance the good and evil in the world. They wield different weapons depending on their specialty; some are able to wield a low level of sorcery.

The Knights
They are known for their direct bloodline relations to the former king of Domrémy, ever since the war, the royal family had hid undergrounds in fear of the outcome. Knights have then gathered together to fight in hopes to restore the former rulers of the kingdom. They live by Chivalry and honor their codes. They wield swords of different kinds and are highly respected by the people. They are looked up upon and command hundreds of armies of men and are very skilled swordsmen.

The Mages
Lastly the Mages, they are a group of men and women who dedicate their lives to sorcery. Most have died due to the war; they specialize in controlling the elements as well as animals of nature. Some have gone into hiding while others have stayed to fight. To aid their sorcery they use a kind of talisman which acts as their source of power. Once this talisman is destroyed, they are rendered powerless. To aid their use of magic are rune cards, long sheets of papers that are concealed with magic.

or yours i like your medieval rp seeker wants to play.

Lady Temptress

I'm so sorry seekeroftruth! I didn't see your reply til now. I didn't mean to ignore you! *hug* Would you like to join us?
Lady Dreamer

seekeroftruth22

Lady Temptress

seekerofthruth you can join in with mvp & i though. Mvp, I love your idea, how do you want to go about starting it up?
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Awesome seekerofthruth. *hug* Just call me Lady. I'm off to bed. But I will see you both here tomorrow. Night to both of you. *hug*
Lady Dreamer

seekeroftruth22

Lady Temptress

ok seeker. Night you two. See ya tomorrow to discuss the rp.
Lady Dreamer