What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daoine Sidhe

A long Matrix t-shirt and pink lacy panties.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

wildrod

*wolf-whistles at lace*

Navy trousers and white/ blue lined shirt.

I rather wear far less - it's too hot and humid!

Observing Trifles

A black sleeveless shirt and red shorts.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Beguile's Mistress

A full-skirted gauzy white shirt dress over a full cotton slip with a camisole-type top, a braided rope belt and espadrilles that show off my pink polished toe nails.

subjuanita

Oversized t shirt and white cotton panties.

Beguile's Mistress

White straight skirt, pinkd blouse with deep cuffed short sleeves, a white belt and white beaded moccasins.

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Beguile's Mistress

Prussian blue two-piece outfit with a straight skirt and a sleeveless top that buttons down the back, smokey gray stockings and black heels.

Lycana

A pair of jean cut-offs and a baby blue t-shirt
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

WashAutumstar

Black shorts and a green Hawaiian shirt

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Beguile's Mistress

Sundress with a navy top and flowered full skirt, short white jacket and navy sandals.

Hinkie

My most comfortable t-shirt and khaki shorts, perfect lounging around clothes.
"Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"

Snapespersephone

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
^ that I am wearing that
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray pencil skirt and a gray blouse almost the same shade, black belt and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Black sleeveless sheath, short white jacket, sheer black stalkings and black sling-back heels.

wildrod

Cool blue khaki, yellow and white stripe polo, dark brown leather sandal.

....and trying to find my sunglasses.  ;D

Autumn52

a Duck dynasty "Happy Happy Happy" Tee shirt and denim capris.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

I am sure Xandi looks marvellous!
Just my jogging shorts because I came back from the park and I am heading for a shower now.

Lycana

Jean cut-offs, a white tank top and a pair of sunglasses... Heeeellooo summer time!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

TheLegionary

* whistles at Lycana*

I am wearing a pair of white socks and white undertrousers. I am taking a shower soon.

Yukina

Black boxers and a grey t-shirt.

Lycana

Leopard print panties and a black cami... it's a little hot

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, red long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings, black belt and heels.

Graundur

So much pretty clothing, Mistress!

Just a white, short-sleeved shirt. No pants. Laziness conquers all. Even dressing properly.

Beguile's Mistress

Light blue summer weight business suit with a pencil skirt and fitted jacket, lacey white camisole, sheer pale gray stockings and gray heels.