You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 16, 2019, 02:37:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Male looking for (FxF) rp  (Read 123 times)

Offline NoNogTopic starter

Male looking for (FxF) rp
« on: November 26, 2018, 01:17:18 PM »
Seeking female to rp FXF stories. A little about myself, I have been rping for close to 15 years and like to write long stories with deep characters with the aim to create a fun narrative. While I do like adult content in my stories that is not the aim.

Some story ideas...

Black Jerricho (Craving)
A story of two women who live in a fantasy city where there is an oppressive rule by a shapeshifting Black Dragon that has its citizens live in fear but also protects them from the other monsters that live outside the city. A story of determining what is the greater evil and can they even survive the streets?

The Witch
A fantasy story of a woman seeking freedom and comes across a witch who can offer her what she seeks. But the cost is high and the bond is unbreakable...

Submit
A female Orc captures a Elf woman in a raid on her village to find that they have a common enemy as Humans begin to hunt them both in equal measure.

PM me of interested!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 01:20:22 PM by NoNog »