Digimon: The Tales of the Digital world

Started by DKDBSD, December 01, 2011, 01:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

I've attempted this idea twice before so here's hoping third time really is the charm. Our story begins at a camp in Japan once again a group of kids are gathered but this time those chosen are made of sterner stuff. Eight Digivice come to them and they are drawn into the Digital world, so twisted a world has it become that their bodies are aged ten years.* They arrive in this new world, dazed and confused they are confronted by eight creatures. Eight Digimon who tells them they are their new partners, how will the now group manage in this new world and with new bodies. How long will they last before they are broken or will they survive and soldier on?

http://wikimon.net/Main_Page
(*Most of the kids would be no younger then eighteen)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=125915.0 (Here's the thread)

Claimed Crests
Courage
Friendship
Love
Knowledge
Kindness
Faith
Hope

Remaining

Light
Purity (Aka Sincerity)

Bio

Name:
Crest
Digimon: (Image and if it's a created one I need to assess each of it's forms. You do not need to submit all of the forms for a created Digimon at the same time.)
Appearance: (Image or Description)
Personality: ( Optional on if you want to list it here)
Bio: (Optional)

GypsyBook

This is relevant to my interests. :)
I'll get to work on a PC for you.
I assume we are making up our own characters and not using the original Digidestined 10 years older?

DKDBSD

Quote from: GypsyBook on December 01, 2011, 01:50:35 PM
This is relevant to my interests. :)
I'll get to work on a PC for you.
I assume we are making up our own characters and not using the original Digidestined 10 years older?

Before you create a character I want to gauge interests first. Which crest would you like for a start? Also ideally yes.

GypsyBook

Love, Knowledge, or Friendship I think.

I'll hold off on making the PC until we get enough people. If we get a few but not all 8 then we could play with less then 8 and throw in either some NPC digidestined or change things up.

DKDBSD

Quote from: GypsyBook on December 01, 2011, 01:58:56 PM
Love, Knowledge, or Friendship I think.

I'll hold off on making the PC until we get enough people. If we get a few but not all 8 then we could play with less then 8 and throw in either some NPC digidestined or change things up.

Shiny I'll call Courage while it's open and probably Sincerity. (As I shall make two characters.)

Name: Tsukiya Kimiko
Crest: Love
Digimon: Kawasoumon - A bipedal Otter that wears goggles his attack "Aqua Bomb" fires a condensed ball of water at his opponent crushing bone. This Digimon doesn't take crap from anyone especially not men.
Appearance: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/blazing_shadow_dragon/gothy_kimiko_by_kuromu-d396cj5-1.jpg She's 5'3 after the growth spurt
Personality: (Optional on if you want to list it here)

Name: Tsukiya Katsumoto aka Kain
Crest: Courage
Digimon: Toramon - A tiger Digimon that hopes learn the art of the samurai he carries a Katana on his back which he is unable to draw. To be able to fight he uses his naturally powerful Kiai to fire a intense ball of fire at his opponent.  Spirit Roar!
Appearance: http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/blazing_shadow_dragon/?action=view&current=aristagreyoutgreyequalsdead-1.jpg (technically not Kain but it counts)
Personality: ( Optional on if you want to list it here)

Champion: SamuraiToramon - A bipedal tiger Digimon dressed in Samurai armour, it shows wear and tear from numerous battles and he is notably skinny

Nitoryuu: SamuraiToramon attacks using both his swords at the same time.

Kiai: An improved form of the Spirit Roar this move is only used as a finisher.

Ultimate: Ronintoramon -  Is a disgraced Samurai who through many battles has earned well over a dozen scars in battle, he is dressed in only minimal attire including a cloak and straw hat. He wields his two swords separately as both represent two different forms of combat. Open palm and closed fist.

Yawarakai-Te (Tender Hands / 柔らかい手) Second sword: This sword only cuts what it's master wishes to cut, however when this is not enough he draws his second sword.

Juuchi Yosamu (10,000 Cold Nights / 十千夜寒) Second Sword: This blood thirsty sword hungers for blood and cuts through anything and everything that gets in it's path. The more Ronintoramon cuts in this form the more berserk he becomes. In his berserk state he is unable to tell friend from foe and will continue to cut until only he himself is left. If he enters this state and survives he will return to his baby form as if he had warp digivolved. (Stripemon- I want to change that name but I don't know the onomatopoeia for a big cats roar)

Mega: Byakkomon - Is the symbol and guardian of the west he has through many decades of combat become as white as snow. His once weak roar is now enough to defeat most foes. However if you impress or anger Byakkomon enough he will draw his blade and send you to a waltz with the death.

Divine Kiai: This is the perfect form of Byakkomon's many decades of training now at it's most powerful he uses this attack and hand to hand to fight.

Zanbato: The massive sword that Byakkomon carries on his back is only used in a battle where life and death are in the balance. Few people see this blade drawn and live to speak of it.

GypsyBook

Your guy's name is Kain? We need an Abel. XD

Name: Maho Uchiumi aka Umi
Crest: Knowledge
Digimon: DORUmon
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=729376
Personality: Umi was one of the oldest kids at the camp and supposedly the most knowledgeable. She always seemed to know things no one else did and have experience beyond her years. Quiet until you get her excited about something once she get going she wont stop till she is exhausted. Seems to love animals and loves her fake animal ears she likes to wear.

How is this?

DKDBSD

That's fine and urk if someone creates someone nicknamed Abel then that's fine. But my Kain got his name from the "Legacy of Kain" games hence incorrect spelling.

Carlissa

Ohh, I'm totally interested in this! I guess I'll have my character have the Miracle crest. I'll write up something soon.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

DKDBSD

I kind of want to stick to the original eight.

Carlissa

...Miracle isn't part of the original eight? So umm... What are, exactly? Sorry but I'm not as much into Digimon as you guys are, probably.  :P
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

DKDBSD

Quote from: Carlissa on December 02, 2011, 06:00:38 PM
...Miracle isn't part of the original eight? So umm... What are, exactly? Sorry but I'm not as much into Digimon as you guys are, probably.  :P

This is the full list I might change my first one to love.

http://wikimon.net/Crests

Courage, Love and Knowledge have been taken please refer to the list to see what remains. Would everyone like me to create multiple threads?

GypsyBook

You told me in PM you made a thread? Can you provide a link? I'm still not very good at navigating the site.  >///<

DKDBSD

Quote from: GypsyBook on December 04, 2011, 12:57:20 PM
You told me in PM you made a thread? Can you provide a link? I'm still not very good at navigating the site.  >///<

Here ya go I thought I'd put it up actually. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=125915.0

Silk

I'd also be interested in doing this :D if possible I wanna put a reserve on the Kindness crest

DKDBSD

Quote from: Silk on December 04, 2011, 06:37:53 PM
I'd also be interested in doing this :D if possible I wanna put a reserve on the Kindness crest

I'm going to allow this, as Kindness was supposed to be used during the first journey and it means we get nine characters.

Silk

Yay :) If there was anything special you wanted me to do with the crest (since its apparently different, not much of a digimon scholar) let me know, otherwise I'll play as normal :)

DKDBSD

Quote from: Silk on December 04, 2011, 06:44:05 PM
Yay :) If there was anything special you wanted me to do with the crest (since its apparently different, not much of a digimon scholar) let me know, otherwise I'll play as normal :)

Well the only thing is it was introduced in the second series. But considering what I've done with the Digital world it would make sense that one more person would be needed.

Silk

Okay :) It's all good with me, just wasn't sure what the deal was :)

DKDBSD

Quote from: Silk on December 04, 2011, 06:49:40 PM
Okay :) It's all good with me, just wasn't sure what the deal was :)

Fair enough I'm going to be guiding us pretty much through the entire series so. Devimon, Etemon (sort of) Myotismon and the return to the human world (no easy task returning when you've aged ten years. Or at least mentally, then lastly the dark masters and Apocalymon. I'll probably make things harder so everyone can have a Mega/Ultimate.

Silk

Are we going with the origonal mons or is there freedom there?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Silk on December 04, 2011, 06:55:06 PM
Are we going with the origonal mons or is there freedom there?

Freedom, you don't need to plan out every form if you pick something else. I mean look at mine, mine are completely made up. Obviously it would be better if it was somethign that wasn't inherently evil we're still out to save both worlds. 

Silk

Cool :) just thinking of a concept I'd like to go with, maybe something to do with horses :)

DKDBSD

Quote from: Silk on December 04, 2011, 07:28:49 PM
Cool :) just thinking of a concept I'd like to go with, maybe something to do with horses :)

Shiny just don't go crazy in size for their in training and rookie forms.

Silk

Of course :) If I do go with horse then it would be something like a crousier for adult with the stage 3 form being something akin to Ixion from final fantasy

DKDBSD

Quote from: Silk on December 04, 2011, 07:31:28 PM
Of course :) If I do go with horse then it would be something like a crousier for adult with the stage 3 form being something akin to Ixion from final fantasy

You could actually take a look at what's already about to be honest, theirs a centaur and a Pegasus Digimon.

HollowX

Is there still room? If possible I'd like one with a crest of faith :)

DKDBSD

Quote from: HollowX on December 04, 2011, 07:42:16 PM
Is there still room? If possible I'd like one with a crest of faith :)

Plenty of room. I'm now going to list which Crests are taken in the first post.

HollowX

Cool, I called faith so I'll get a character in. By the way, I have another site for digimon:

http://dma.wtw-x.net/

:)

DKDBSD

Quote from: HollowX on December 04, 2011, 07:57:05 PM
Cool, I called faith so I'll get a character in. By the way, I have another site for digimon:

http://dma.wtw-x.net/

:)

The wiki's fine really.

Silk

Hmm might do, only problem is the art for digimon is really hit and miss, some look amazing others look like what the 10 tear old kids drew themselves.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Silk on December 04, 2011, 08:08:50 PM
Hmm might do, only problem is the art for digimon is really hit and miss, some look amazing others look like what the 10 tear old kids drew themselves.

True enough it is a kids show. Just take a look and see we won't be ready to start this evening anyways. We have three bio's so far and two of them are mine.

HollowX

make that three, I went into a bit more depth...

Name: Melody Lennan
Crest: Faith
Physical description:

personality: Gentle and kind in nature Melody is naive in many ways of the world, though almost nobody who knew her would care too much about it. She often searches for the good in others, and would often be called a goody two shoes.

In contrast, Impmon is snarky and sarcastic, wise in the ways of the world because of the reputation of his race his friends really only number in the other destined digimon, without whom he probably would have become an example of his race.

Digimon:

In-training:
yaamon

Rookie:
Impmon

Champion:
Sorcermon

Ultimate:
Wisemon

Mega:
AncientWisemon

DKDBSD

A point this rp is in Japan and we need more male characters. I can accept one exchange student character but that's it. Nice choice I assume you mean Sorcerymon? Different coloured Wizarmon woot.

HollowX

different element to :)

Sorry about the imbalance I apparently created, I made this character before, the game stopped before I could get her in action though so I thought to use it here ;)

DKDBSD

Quote from: HollowX on December 04, 2011, 08:21:26 PM
different element to :)

Sorry about the imbalance I apparently created, I made this character before, the game stopped before I could get her in action though so I thought to use it here ;)

Now you've got me confused, erm could you add some links in so people know more about the Digimon?

HollowX

Name: Melody Lennan
Physical description:

personality: Gentle and kind in nature Melody is naive in many ways of the world, though almost nobody who knew her would care too much about it. She often searches for the good in others, and would often be called a goody two shoes.

In contrast, Impmon is snarky and sarcastic, wise in the ways of the world because of the reputation of his race his friends really only number in the other destined digimon, without whom he probably would have become an example of his race.

Digimon:

In-training:
yaamon

Rookie:
Impmon
http://dma.wtw-x.net/deximp.shtml

Champion:
Sorcermon
http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexsorcer.shtml

Ultimate:
Wisemon
http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexwise.shtml

Mega:
AncientWisemon
http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexancientwise.shtml

DKDBSD

Thanks dude I've actually added more info on Katsu's Digimon and will do the same for Kimiko later.

GypsyBook

Quote from: DKDBSD on December 04, 2011, 07:03:46 PM
Obviously it would be better if it was somethign that wasn't inherently evil we're still out to save both worlds.
Or if they are evil make sure they want to save both worlds. :P

HollowX

Impmon isn't actually inherently evil, just someone along that path. He's mainly just noted as a trickster and prankster as a rookie lol

DKDBSD

I think Impmon is fine it's a bit much when you have something like Devimon etc.

Silk

I still got no idea what I'll use as my digimon xD

DKDBSD

Quote from: Silk on December 05, 2011, 04:23:26 PM
I still got no idea what I'll use as my digimon xD

Erm Well what did you have in mind for your own creation? You mentioned a horse Digimon right?

Silk

Yeah, there was a couple that were ok, mostly following the centuarmon and his upgrades, but I just cant get over how crap the centuarmon looks :(

DKDBSD

Quote from: Silk on December 05, 2011, 04:41:47 PM
Yeah, there was a couple that were ok, mostly following the centuarmon and his upgrades, but I just cant get over how crap the centuarmon looks :(

Show me the ones you liked did you know what crest you wanted?

Silk

Yeah I was going to go with the kindness one. :) These are the ones I'm kinda liking.
Champion ( sagittarimon)

Ultimate. (Vajramon)

DKDBSD

Quote from: Silk on December 05, 2011, 04:52:49 PM
Yeah I was going to go with the kindness one. :) These are the ones I'm kinda liking.
Champion ( sagittarimon)

Ultimate. (Vajramon)

Well that guy is a perfect aka Ultimate (dubbed) for Rookie you could either use V-Mon who is listed as being one of Sagittarimon's earlier forms. Or you could come up with your own. It's a simple concept but perhaps something like Demisagittarimon which would be about half the size and maintain the general shape.

For his Mega form you could use this guy http://wikimon.net/Zanbamon or again create your own. In a way I think you have a good opportunity of continuing with the archery theme.

Silk

Yeah I do like the centuar/archery theme going at the moment to be sure :) maybe for the rookie could go with a  small version of  Raidramon 
with the mega, still not entirely sure what to go with, maybe something like this?

DKDBSD

Erm it would have to be a lot smaller and that Ultimate/mega would be awesome.

Silk

of corse, I was thinking like a spaniel sized dog as a rough size for it.

HollowX

There is a dog rookie digimon shown in a tamer's movie that doesn't really have natural evolutions, you could use that as the rookie form. I believe his name is Lapmon.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Silk on December 05, 2011, 05:39:45 PM
of corse, I was thinking like a spaniel sized dog as a rough size for it.
Makes sense.

Mysterica

If there is still room, I could be willing to play going with the crest of friendship.  How far along is this based on though?  I stopped watching a long time ago because digimon tamers.  The whole card swiping thing ended my future interest.

HollowX

I'm assuming we're probably going along with an adult version of season, as we seem to have the crests and same beginning as it.

Mysterica

How are we starting out with crests if she said she plans on taking us through the whole series?  I just read through the whole thread now, and that was at least once the plan...  I think we are just saying which we want now to help determine our place in the group and a bit of our personalites.

HollowX

...How'd you get that we start with the crests? No, I just meant that the crests were involved in the adventure :/

Mysterica

I...  Was a little sleepy and misread your post.

Fallenpaladin7

I have got to get in on this im a huge fan of the show.  here is my char

Name: Tatsuya  Miamoto

Crest:  Crest of Hope

Digimon:
           In Training: Kapurimon http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexkapuri.shtml
           Rookie: Kotemon http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexkote.shtml
           Champion: DinoHyumon http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexdinohu.shtml
           Ultimate: Knightmon http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexknight.shtml
           Mega: Alphamon http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexalpha.shtml

Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/318/b/4/Crono_by_Nhairolf.png He tends to carry a wooden sword instead of a real sword.

Personality: Tatsuya is a serious person. Is loyal ,to his friends, almost to a fault.    Tatsuya is slow to fully trust someone.

Bio:  Tatsuya has kept up a style of life similar to that of the warriors of old.  But he can't keep up the entire lifestyle and chooses to have alot of fun with his  friends. TAtsuya has trained from a very young age as a swordsman, and while he has the skill to use a steel sword he is not trusted to actually carry one and not hurt himself.

HollowX

First, I believe Mysterica has already claimed Friendship, sorry dude.

Second, and this is a question that's been going through my mind for a bit now, with them aging as they go through the portal, would they even have clothes when they first land?  ???

Mysterica

Well the idea of being in completely different clothes than what they left in isn't exactly a new concept to digimon is it?

HollowX

HollowX

Hey, should we start posting in the thread you started at the beginning post of this?

Silk

Name: Nanami Arai
Crest of kindness
Digimon:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Rookie (Deramon- Demiraidramon)

Champion (saggitarimon)

Ultimate. (Vajramon)

Mega: (Khanimon)
Appearance:

DKDBSD

We are going to go through just Digimon adventure and then depending on how it goes Adventure 02. As for clothes what I'm planning is that they are in their normal clothes but they've of course ripped and shredded under the strains of their changes. So acquiring new clothes will be an early step.

Also looks like we have two swordsmen. XD Once we've got Mysterica's bio I'll make a starting post. I might try and make one now if I get inspiration in five minutes.

DKDBSD

Quote from: HollowX on December 06, 2011, 02:16:24 PM
Hey, should we start posting in the thread you started at the beginning post of this?

To answer your question yes I'll make the first post now I have inspiration.

HollowX

DKDBSD

Quote from: HollowX on December 06, 2011, 05:06:01 PM
cool  ;D

I'm assuming it's going to be a post in this thread?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=125915.0

Yes I'm doing a bit of controlling but I'm going to mostly play my two. This first post is more a set up as all of the rp they will be in their adult forms, so even when they come back to stop Myotismon they'll be stuck. I'm going to use the same formula and villains but tweak a few things to fit the rp.

HollowX

oh? Why would they come back to the human world without someone there to try and get? I'm guessing one of the two characters you control will be the eighth child? It would definitely add some interesting interactions to be added onto the problems of trying to come back home...

DKDBSD

Quote from: HollowX on December 06, 2011, 05:16:02 PM
oh? Why would they come back to the human world without someone there to try and get? I'm guessing one of the two characters you control will be the eighth child? It would definitely add some interesting interactions to be added onto the problems of trying to come back home...

No they are both coming really in our case it would be the ninth child. I'd still like to follow the plot especially as the Myotismon arc was the most interesting. Remember the eighth child was Light not Love or Courage.

HollowX

Hmmm, alright, now you got me interested in how you're going to work this out :)

DKDBSD

Quote from: HollowX on December 06, 2011, 05:22:28 PM
Hmmm, alright, now you got me interested in how you're going to work this out :)

We'll see my first concern is Devimon and how to twist him. Or if I even need to twist him at all it's more the other Digimon that need twisting.

HollowX

Make them more realistic, more brutal *shrugs*. More adult I guess, as I said I'm interested in how this is going to work out.

DKDBSD

Quote from: HollowX on December 06, 2011, 05:27:46 PM
Make them more realistic, more brutal *shrugs*. More adult I guess, as I said I'm interested in how this is going to work out.

Also more violent.

Silk

Extortion and slavery is always a go-to when making a brutal ruler of some kind :)

HollowX

They already had that in the show though...

Silk

Big difference between the "He's the big evil guy, we need to do what he says!" and the festering diseased corpses lining the sleeping quaters because the ones in charge couldn't care less about the health of the slaves, so many slaves were sleeping next to the rotting carcasses of their friends just to show what could happen if they stopped doing as their told... Or in this case, some sort of data/device/essense preventing the renewal of the digimons data, so their data remains there, slowly corroding away conciousness still in tact but their unable to do anything because of whatevers causing it.

Which is still fairly tame but whatever :)

Mysterica

It might take me a little while...  I'm having trouble deciding what to use, or if I should make my own.  And I feel I should ask since you made the comment earlier, is another female advisable?  If not then perhaps you should find a new 'friendship'

DKDBSD

Well we now have two male. Characters and since most people
Want to ply women, I think it's worth assumnibg women will
be the majority instead of men.  So it's fine actually.

HollowX

I'd switch genders if you wish, but the style of play my character would do simply would not work with a male. Sorry :/

I could switch if you want me to, but it'd require me to completely redo my character, though my partner would still work. Yeah, I could redo the character if you don't mind a bit of strife between the group once they get into the digital world. Could even make it work with the faith crest in such a way that'd really show the quality, something that Melody would have done subtly. You mind? It'd take a bit for me to re-edit my post, something that'd be required.

As to the corpses thing, as far as I can tell corpses disappear in the digital world (this would include humans, mind you). So yeah a bit more description would be good, but it'd have to be from situation to situation. As I said before, I look forward to how DKDBSD pulls it off.

HollowX

Alright, how's this? I made some differences as to what I expect the personality change would lead to.

Name: Leon Ken
Physical description:

personality: Rough on the edges and physical amongst his age group Leon would be considered the anti-bully of the school. Hating the concept of the weak being picked on he often would intervene in fights that would involve the weak, adding a little bit of that flair to just truly humiliate the enemy he came across. The flip side to this unfortunately was that he was avoided by most adults and kids of his age group, the pranks that went along with what he did making most around him wonder who the true bully was. Oh the bullied of the school looked towards him as a sort of leader, and those adults that truly knew him sided with him, but the rest just viewed him as another bully. This has set a ‘I can do it alone’ streak as he often has had to.

Impmon personality:
Impmon is snarky and sarcastic, wise in the ways of the world because of the reputation of his race his friends really only number in the other destined digimon, without whom he probably would have become an example of his race. As it is he seeks to prove himself despite the opposition around him, something that will probably often get him in trouble.

Digimon:

In-training:
yaamon

Rookie:
Impmon
http://dma.wtw-x.net/deximp.shtml

Champion:
Wizardmon
http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexwizard.shtml

Ultimate:
Pixiemon
http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexpixi.shtml

Mega:
Kentaurosmon
http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexkentauros.shtml

Mysterica

Name: Yui Oda
Crest: Friendship
Physical description:

Digimon:
In training: http://www.dma.wtw-x.net/dexkyaro.shtml
Rookie: http://www.dma.wtw-x.net/dexkuda.shtml
Champion: http://www.dma.wtw-x.net/dexleppa.shtml
Ultimate: http://www.dma.wtw-x.net/dexchirin.shtml
Mega: http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexrave.shtml

(Just a thought, after a couple years being thrown forward in time, clothes won't be our only issue as things like oh I don't know our HAIR keep growing!)

Silk

Well pretty much all of our characters have longish hair anyway :P

DKDBSD

Though hair has little to do with it. I'll check out the new characters as soon as I get on my pc. They look good at first glance though.

HollowX

So, I'm assuming the digimon start in-training right?

bluemoon

I'll take Light if you want :)
I'm looking for an RP to do while I'm at home but all the ones I try joining are dying off before a thread is even made. However, I'll have to post a bio later when I have time to work on it (at a friend's house currently, and can post the bio off my phone later). However, I play female characters...what section is this going to be posted in?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DKDBSD

NC group, and cool I'll want to take a look at it before you post though.

DKDBSD

Posted ok guy's post away. The Beauty Vegimon are my excuse for them getting new clothes and not looking like they haven't cut hair or nails in ten years. The Beauty Vegimon will appear again later on.

HollowX

So the digimon partners are starting as in-training right?

DKDBSD

Quote from: HollowX on December 08, 2011, 03:52:21 PM
So the digimon partners are starting as in-training right?

Indeed why would they be higher?

HollowX

Because I couldn't see what your digimon's forms were and couldn't tell from your intro, sorry.

DKDBSD

Quote from: HollowX on December 08, 2011, 04:00:59 PM
Because I couldn't see what your digimon's forms were and couldn't tell from your intro, sorry.

Oh.

HollowX

That's the problem with making your own digimon *shrugs*, nothing bad but you didn't include what their in-training forms were and still haven't including one set of the higher forms for Kimiko's ;)

DKDBSD

Quote from: HollowX on December 08, 2011, 04:03:16 PM
That's the problem with making your own digimon *shrugs*, nothing bad but you didn't include what their in-training forms were and still haven't including one set of the higher forms for Kimiko's ;)

I'll get to them when I have a full idea, Katsu's were easy. It'd be funny if Leon stumbled onto the area and saw Kimiko being naked. > D

HollowX

Maybe later, I'm slowly composing my post as I compose an essay at the same time :)

HollowX

By the way, could we get an OOC thread and something for the character sheets? It'd make a lot of things easier, and the admin's don't like us using group wanted threads for normal talk :P

DKDBSD

Ok it'll need to wait until tonight though.

Silk

sorry i havent posted yet, net is really tempermental for me at the moment

ShadowFox89

If Blue grabs light, I would be interested in sincerity.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

HollowX

Cool, you'll need to make a char sheet soon though to join in. Though considering how slow some people have been posting you could probably have up to a week :P

DKDBSD

As long as I get the numbers I don't mind you being a while.
Though we need to assume your characters have been about all along

Silk

I've tried to work Nanami in as a fasion that she was largely on her own up till the current events as to not have any sort of ccontinuity problems :) Shes still on her own for the moment until things make a bit more sense for her to show up.

GypsyBook

I remember us talking about digital corpses awhile back and it got kind of shot down since no corpses are left normally, but it crept back into my mind.

When digimon digivolve they add data to themselves and when they "die" they are reduced back to their base data. All that remaining data just sorta scatters around. We could say that it stays and that if someone wants to they can even make use of it. Like when killing a DORUmon you can keep its pelt, kill a Veemon keep its claws, and so forth. I don't imagine everyone is capable of this data gathering, but some digimon yes.

DORUmon also shows that data from digimon can be gathered since he drains data when he bites people.

Silk

Well its not so much corpses, but its stagnant data that is unable to be renewed

DKDBSD

HollowX

It could probably be possible if enough died or the digimon had made some sort of way to absorb data (all the villains except the last ones had some sort of way to do this at one point). Most wouldn't be able to however, as those digimon in this quaadrant don't really have the ability naturally. That could be used however, seems like a good idea to me :)

Also, I'm assuming when you say ran into other's you mean the only two that have met so far (the twins)?

DKDBSD

Quote from: HollowX on December 09, 2011, 01:47:50 PM
It could probably be possible if enough died or the digimon had made some sort of way to absorb data (all the villains except the last ones had some sort of way to do this at one point). Most wouldn't be able to however, as those digimon in this quaadrant don't really have the ability naturally. That could be used however, seems like a good idea to me :)

Also, I'm assuming when you say ran into other's you mean the only two that have met so far (the twins)?

Erm I think so. XD Also I'm just about to make an OOC thread.

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

bluemoon

I'll get on making my light character. I would have already but I've been cleaning. I'll start some time tomorrow after I order my new phone. Might take a bit longer for me to find a pic though, just a forewarning (working off phone)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Mysterica

Trust me bluemoon, I know your pain.  I'm just waiting on my income tax refund to get a computer.

DKDBSD

That's ok I try not to post on my phone if I can even if I've got a smart phone now. Anyways other then recruiting we need to keep the posting to the other thread. It occurs to me now how are we going to link these elements. Light helps courage and hope helps Friendship and that leads to the first warp Digivolutions. (I'll bring this up in the OOC.)