News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A future Earth themed roleplay

Started by playfullchick76, November 06, 2011, 08:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

Ive had this idea in my mind for a while, tried to play it out once, but got nowhere, so..here goes.

Earth would be the focal point of a powerful and advanced human empire, with allies in neighboring systems. But, a previously unknown alien race covets our technology and launches an invasion. Our allies are either paid off to refuse any aid, or are too scared to.

The fighting goes for two years before its predicted that within a year, our empire will be defeated. Under the lower levels of the former Cheyanne mountain military complex, several new levels are dug, housing fighter aircraft and ground vehicles, supplies, C and C areas, vast databases with our latest technology, samples, and on the lowest level, 5,000 handpicked people to lead a repopulation once the aliens have left.

I would be one of them, a top fighter pilot and daughter of a governor. Its anticipated that within 50 years, the aliens will be gone, so, our cryonic units should keep us all alive. Before the lead scouts reach earth, we're put into cryostasis pods, with the new levels expertly hidden.

Earths remaining military forces are defeated within hours, and nuclear warheads aid in the contamination of certain areas. The aliens do land, wipe out the remaining humans, those that didnt manage to take refuge with our 'allies', and on hearing rumors of our ark, try to find it, but they never come close to finding it.

3,000 years later, the occupying alien race falls victim to a mysterious plague, with the few survivors leaving, allowing the humans who escaped before the invasion to return. Fifteen years after returning, human archaeologists investigating the mountain activate something and gain access to the hidden levels.

After 3,000 years, most of the pods have failed, except mine.

I would be after someone to play one of the archaeologists, who awakens me after watching me for weeks, as waking me up after so long isnt simple.

If this appeals to anyone, please let me know. It wouldnt be all sex, in case you'e wondering. Someone with a creative, imaginative mind would be perfect for this one.