Waxing Rhapsodic Photo Studio [BON, EX] - Now Hiring [Wo/MEN]!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, September 28, 2010, 07:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samael Grimaldi

Name: Renard Lanoire
Role: Buyer
Orientation: Heterosexual
Specialty: As a connoisseur of fine art, he specializes in pieces from the Greek and Roman empires; favoring ancient history and hedonistic work over all others.

Fetish/Offs: See On’s and Off’s link in my profile
Appearance:

Personality:

Renard is an extremely well educated young man; he has spent the majority of his short life entertaining wealthy aristocratic families, and playing the game of chess that is socializing. He is well adjusted, well spoken, calm, and confident; he has no fear of speaking his mind or expressing himself in whatever fashion suits his mood. At times he can be extremely forward and blunt, but his unique charm has a habit of twisting it to his advantage, giving him that sort of bad boy appeal.

Biography:

At the age of twelve his parents were killed by a drunk driver; the family had been exceedingly wealthy, and the courts granted him emancipation. His family owned a series of museums around the world, as well as dabbled in the production of erotic photography, sometimes arranging erotic meetings between models and well paying clients. All of this was left in the care of his uncle until he came of age, but by the time he had finished university he had taken full swing of the family business, turning it into a international, multimillion dollar industry. Now he spends his time traveling in search of things that will inspire his creativity, please his palette and provide him with the stimulation that will feed his hedonistic side.

Discord: Archfiend7820

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game. ^^ The link to the OOC thread can be found at the bottom of the first post here. You may want to read through the Directory (it has all the links to the game) and bookmark the Bulletin Board. ^^ Any questions, feel free to PM me.

(Also, please repost your character sheet onto the Resume thread. Thanks!)

We've currently just begun a new Event. This is a great way for your character to settle in.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Calie

Name: Lyla Santmire
Role: Photographer
Orientation: Bisexual/Switch

Speciality: Lyla is a lover of all things sex. Fetish photography is something she has been doing for years and the gallery was the perfect outlet for her art. She is a text book switch and loves walking the line between pain and pleasure. It does not matter if she is walking that line, or leading someone else.

Personality: She loves life and is considered the life of any party. Some would draw conclusions based on her appearance, but there is more to who she is then a curvy little body and a pair of pretty eyes. She has a Masters degree in Business Administration, and is extremely well spoken and very well educated. She could really have had her choice of jobs, but really you cannot capture dreams and nightmares, pain and the heights of pleasure on film sitting in a corner office. She was not made to be locked away in four walls, behind a desk.

Bio: Lyla had a love of photographer since she was a young woman. It was not until she took a photography course in college that she really fell in love with the feel of the camera in her hands. After taking pictures of everything from her roommate to the buildings on campus, her interests went a little darker. One trip to a fetish club with her college boyfriend and she knew what she wanted to do. She was adopted when she was eleven years old but has no real family to speak of. Currently, she does not have a significant other in her life and is enjoying being single.
I can hear you there. Your breath... Your fear... Come let us dance.

Ons and Offs- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91141.0

Calie

Hey there!

I am here thanks to DudelRok. He said this might be right up my alley and I agree completely. :)

Look forward to playing...

Where can I start?
I can hear you there. Your breath... Your fear... Come let us dance.

Ons and Offs- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91141.0

DudelRok

Hehe, Hello Calie. XD

Once approved, one of the DM/GMs will head you in the right direction BUT

Post Char Sheet here once accepted here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=84632.0

Bookmark this thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=84423.0

Bookmark and skim this thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=84349.0

And here is the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=84326.0

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game. ^^

It looks like Dudel's already taking care of you but yes those are the basics. The link to the OOC thread can be found at the bottom of the first post here. You may want to read through the Directory (it has all the links to the game) and bookmark the Bulletin Board. ^^ Any questions, feel free to PM me.

We've currently just begun a new Event in the Basement. This is a great way for your character to settle in.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

mrsjaz

Name:
Claire Thompson

Role:
Staff/Assistant

Orientation:
Heterosexual but curious

Specialty: 
Traditional and Conceptual art, minimum camera work but she would love to train up a bit more in that field.

Fetish/Offs:
Excessive pain or torture, arrogance and ignorance are her biggest offs; she likes older man, intelligence and imagination. 
Submissive but wants to discover other sides to her sexuality as well, loves to get down and dirty. She is not shy and loves to talk about sexuality.
Secret wants are to be filmed (see requests), Seduced by women ( she hides this very well).

Appearance: Slim to average

Personality:

Emotionally Clare is sensitive but does not cry easily, has a good sense of humour, but she can be stubborn if backed into a corner. She is not overly into power, and favours the underdog, and at times her empathy can cloud her judgements. She has quite high expectations of others. Highly adaptable, not boastful, has a sadistic hedonistic streak to her that has not really come out, dislikes delusions of grandeur, lies, and shallow  superficial natures. She has been a bit of a loner preferring  her own company, she finds comfort in her own counsel and uses self analysis as a tool to balance her more irrational drives.
She enjoys discovering herself in ways that challenge her, she does not really like saying “I don’t like this or I don’t do that.” Clare’s a do as I say no excuses, type of person, and if she hears the word “Just” in a sentence it immediately makes her want to mistrust what is being said. Probably this comes from a few too many ‘lying events’ with passed lovers. She nearly always has an agenda and her motivations will sometimes not allow her to relax.     
Socially she is not really a party girl although she loves music of all types, she prefers one on one interactions. She has many charities, and loves nature, long walks, and cooking, and her family whom support her.       
She is a simple creature of meagre wants and needs; she is no virgin but is new to the life style and sexuality of some of the depictions at the Gallery. She feels overwhelmed by the images she sees, she thinks some beautiful and others sexually stimulating and still others disturbing. She hopes the back ground she has in art will stand her in good stead.

Biography:

She’s always been good at the more traditional forms of art, and had even done a bit of nude work in her late teens, she was not particularly stunning but she has a good body so she let other artists draw her.
Her first contact with a photographer was at age sixteen when an old horny photographer friend of her grand-parents got her to take her bra down until her cleavage was totally exposed then wrapped a feather boa around her and took the shots, the pictures were sexy and great, soft in tone and black and white, and Clare loved them, she hardly recognised herself in them, but her parents, went wild.

From her perspective, form, light and shade, and other often subtle elements, make great study areas.The shadows, shapes, and the patterns she ‘sees’ in pictures and elsewhere, she eventually uses to create pictures of her own. Her pictures, sell for good profit and help with her funds, along with her benefactor, a savvy and fairy well regarded woman, whom, following in the tradition of others, set out to ‘treat’ the art world to an almost comic battering;she pushes the boundaries of critique, definition, and ideas of what art is, and thus Clare was enlisted by her benefactress to discover all there is here at the Gallery. She being interested in the relationship between the art buyer, and the art seller. while Clare at the same time was using the opportunity to research for her PhD.   
She wants to try and experience as much as she can for her research, and the Gallery offers her a chance to do just that, a new and exciting perspective, she had not used before, she could not resist applying undercover for a job that would give her a chance to get a bit closer to some new ideas. Clare has come there to learn, she is prepared to watch, and observe and maybe even get involved if needs be, she will do almost anything to advance her knowledge, understanding and skills.

"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game.

The link to the OOC thread can be found at the bottom of the first post here. You may want to read through the Directory (it has all the links to the game) and bookmark the Bulletin Board. ^^ Any questions, feel free to PM me.

We're currently in the middle of an Auction Event in the Basement. This is a great way for your character to settle in.

The game is undergoing some changes in the meantime but everything should be settled down by the time the event ends.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~