Bad End Company II: Futanari Edition (Pathfinder, XCOM, awesome) (closed)

Started by Autocad, July 09, 2014, 07:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steamdriver

Oh forgot to mention in character post, Vissper has a tactical mind a is fully willing to charge in and set up a flank if needed by the party. May have to move out sooner then other damage dealing types but she is a solid striker.
Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>

Ershin

Sorry I still haven't gotten a background up, I've been doing a lot of overtime at work to try and cover all the extra stuff I've been given to do from other members of staff being off on their summer holidays. >_<

Autocad

Looks like public opinion favours one big squad, old-school X-COM style!

Blinkin is unfortunately dropping out, so our roster becomes:

Ershin - Seijin, tiefling oracle
Ironwolf85 - Malia, ghost fighter
vin26m - Venis, elf cleric
Re Z L - Erina Sunflower, aasimar paladin
Crimson - Thorne, half-orc barbarian (haven't I seen this character somewhere else before?)
Steamdriver - Vissper, vishkanya soul knife
Chulanowa - Kaylie "Honey" Pautte, faun swashbuckler
Bibliophilia - Freja, skinwalker barbarian

I'm going to cut off new applications at this stage. Is there anyone who hasn't gotten a char up yet?

Bibliophilia

Meet ÞÓRVALDR.  He's an ass-kicking, monster-fighting, mighty bear bad-ass.  He also makes a wonderful snuggle-bear when it's time to go to sleep.

Steamdriver

Fixed a few things on the character sheet and added a back ground
Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>

Bibliophilia

I got Freja's stat block up and finished Valdr's sheet.  I'll get his stat block up tomorrow.  I believe Freja is done, aside from me doing the math on her gold, to figure out how much she has left, which isn't much, I don't think.  I'll get that stuff done tomorrow!

Crimson

OK, still a bit of a messy sheet.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Thorne
Half orc barbarian
Archetype: invariable rager
Lvl 6
Hp 78
Rescued Abductee
- You deal +1 extra damage with all your physical attacks.
Weak zone= ears/ neck area under ears

Erogenous Zones flaw
Death by Snu-Snu!

24 skill points
Perception 6+3+0 = 9
Acrobatics 6+3+3 = 12
Escape 6 + 3 = 9
6 into HP

AC= 10+3+2+7= 22
Touch = 10 +3+2=15
Flat= 10 + 2 + 7 = 19

Great sword +1  10/5 2d6 + 4

4k + 200+1k For +1 magic for mithral breast
20 gold for great sword 2d6 19x2 +1 2k
Ring of prot+2 8k def
1k cloack resistance
778 gold left

Attributes
STR 16 +2 race
DEX    16
Con    16
WIS   10
INT   10
Char   10

Bab   6/1
6   3   3 save
3 dr
Fast movement
3 rage powers
3 feets
Darkvision 60
Alt/gatecrasher

Feats
Vital strike
Power attack
Improved sunder

Rage
Furious focus
Smasher
Strength surge

any recommendations for a good online character sheet?

Steamdriver

Take a look at my character sheet. I us myth-weavers.com and it will let you get a look at the layout. Plus the link sends anyone to a read only copy of it.

Crimson

Quote from: Steamdriver on August 06, 2014, 01:23:42 PM
Take a look at my character sheet. I us myth-weavers.com and it will let you get a look at the layout. Plus the link sends anyone to a read only copy of it.
alright, i will give that a try.
thank you ^^

Steamdriver

Your welcome, of the free online sheets its, IMO, the best out there since it will calculate thigs for you and its ccompletely unrestrictive. Perfect for 3rd party or house rules.

Bibliophilia

Crimson, just so you know, Half-Orcs don't live long enough for one to have the Rescued Abductee trait.

Crimson

Oh, thank you.
so i swapped out for raised among the prudes for that +3 will save - 3 hp
Quote from: Bibliophilia on August 06, 2014, 04:03:37 PM
Crimson, just so you know, Half-Orcs don't live long enough for one to have the Rescued Abductee trait.

Autocad

It's a +2 will save.

Also, really? Using the same character in two different games? That's just rude.

Crimson

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that was considered taboo.
Half Orc barbarians are my favorite role to play.
To keep things interesting I built them both to play differently.
Again, I'm sorry if I insulted you by applying with Thorne for this game.

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Autocad

OOC and IC threads will go up over the weekend.

Get ready to be fucked in the kick ass!

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Re Z L

Erina Sunflower
Futadin of Sarenrae

Paladin 6

Appearance:
Lush, pillowy lips; fair, smooth skin; gentle curves; toned, strong muscles...an angelic beauty of feminine perfection with alien, golden eyes and golden bangs striking in contrast to the rest of her dark black hair as well as a pair of horns that sweep back along her skull.

Personality:
While having average intelligence, her naivete makes her seem aloof or air-headed, likely a side effect of her time in captivity.  Kindhearted and always willing to help, she prefers to believe in the good of people instead of the bad (no matter how obvious it might be). 

Biography:
The Angelkin was something of a blessing to the Sarenrae temple.  A foundling delivered to the clerics she grew up  among the worshipers of Sarenrae and found herself being raised up as a Paladin when she was just past puberty.  She had only just barely begun her training before the strange extradimensional beings appeared and raided the poorly defended temple.  Captured near the beginning of the invasion she was experimented upon, her own Outsider status being a curiosity to the aliens.  Her clitoris was teased and toyed with and manipulated which caused it to grow and grow until she became perhaps one of the earliest of the Futanari.  Her whole body was nearly turned into one giant erogenous zone and her libido was enhanced beyond the limits a normal human could withstand and still maintain their sanity.

When she was rescued it took her weeks to recover, but the scars on her psyche and the remnants of unbridled lust still boiled deep within her.  She vowed to help however she could once she had finished her Paladin training.  Even her devotion to Sarenrae was perverted into a secret lust for her goddess, her dawn meditations as the sun rises up over the horizon to commune with her deity to gain the magic of Sarenrae's realm a test of her resolve to not simply masturbate furiously as she bathes nude in the sunlight.

She hoped to control herself once the evils had seemed to vanish from their realm, but the feelings never quite left, and now that they've returned she seeks to bring justice to their door once again and ensure no one is forced to suffer the same fate as her.

Morality:
Goodness is it's own law, be good to one another and give people the benefit of the doubt.  Even evil can be redeemed.  But when someone tries to harm another then justice will be swift and decisive.

Sexual Background/Preferences:
Bisexual.  Experienced from her time in capture, but tends to try and keep herself under control.  Secret exhibitionist.

Ons & Offs:
No bathroom-play of course and some other weird stuff, but beyond that I'm pretty open...  If you're wondering just check with me first.  Any extra details can be found in my own ons/offs.  ;D

Quote:
"It's...it's a healing spell, it requires skin-to-skin contact..."

Figured I'd do a more detailed character write-up while I waited  ;D
A&A

Bibliophilia

Re Z L, Aasimar reach adulthood at age 60 and a Paladin would typically be between 66 and 96 years old.  And, well, neither of this really qualifies her to be a Rescued Abductee.

Autocad

Threads are up!

OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=210922.0
IC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=210923.0

As such, this thread will be locked, and further OOC discussion should be carried on in the OOC thread.