The Fall of the Sith [Master seeking Apprentice] [M for F]

Started by BruceTheCat, November 22, 2012, 07:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

As the war between the Republic and the Empire has grown to it's peak, the tides of battle and the future seems to favor the Sith over their Jedi rivals. The way of the Sith has grown strong, largely due to the strength of the recruits and willing acceptance of their appealing tenants and ideals. The Republic is being pushed back to the outer rims of the galaxy, and victory is within our grasp.

The idea I have for an RP will begin on Tatooine, with my character as a Sith Master meeting and taking on your character as his student. We will go through a bit of the training, using this portion as a means for character development and the relationship between your and my character as she becomes stronger in the force. Even more so, you as a Sith will show potential far surpassing that of even your master, given the right time and training.

But eventually both of us will be called away from the isolated planet to come before the Sith Council for two reasons. First, the Sith are calling a meeting of the High Lords to decide the final blow against the Jedi and the Republic itself. To end the way completely, and assume our rightful place as the rulers of the galaxy. Second, to decide your place and what would come in the future for such a promising apprentice. However during this meeting, the unthinkable occurs, the Sith are betrayed by one of their own.

Nobody is certain who, however during this meeting the Republic attach with a visciously power counter assault that nearly exterminates the Sith leaders, but cripples the Empire as a whole. The two of us barely escape with our lives, broiling with the hatred of how we will plant our revenge against the Jedi order.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

So that's the basic idea behind the RP. Of course things are subject to change dependent on what your input and desires for the RP. Whichever race you'd like to play is fine, even if it's not native to the Star Wars universe. However I do ask that they be humanoid like the Twi'lek or Asari. Send me a PM if you are interested!
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000