News:

Main Menu

What Type Are You?

Started by Lilias, January 10, 2010, 04:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Rainsinger

Interesting.  Took me a minute to figure out that I could enter my name and the password.  I guess I was being dense.  lol

I got "Plastica"

Brandon

Apparently I'm Van Doesburg which is considered "brutally fair". I would say that fits me to a tee :P
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

jouzinka

Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

consortium11

Expanded Antique apparently

Goss

Never seen anything like this before. I got Universal.

Beguile's Mistress

My type is Pistilli Roman for my real name. 
My type is Cooper Black Italic for Beguile's Mistress.  This is very interesting.

Mnemaxa

Courier (amusing since it is what I use for typing my stories usually)
Mnemaxa Charybidis
Dot Matrix. O_o

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Raveled

Bifur.  And it's hard as dammit to read.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Talia

Corbusier Stencil ...

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Skyara Snow

I'm Dot Matrix. Kinda nifty. ^^

Asuras

I got some font related to Corbusier.

I hate Corbusier.
No, I will not say "le" in front of it because just last week on my way to work I met a more deserving carrion-eating bird than "Le Corbusier."
I hate brutalism.
Everything that had anything to do with him and that degenerate idea is a scar on the earth and an insult to concrete.
Oh, and I hate the font too.

Saerrael

Marina script.

Which fits me perfectly!

Luxuria

New Alphabet.  Can't lie, that's...awfully fitting of me.
The death of a beautiful woman is unquestionably the most poetical topic in the world.
-Edgar Allan Poe

Succumb. (Ons and Offs)

kylie

Laughs.  These things often convince me that, if they haven't simplified the world too terribly...  Then, I don't represent myself very accurately the first time.  I can never decide between emotional and rational; that one boggles me somehow.

I settled on Bifur, too. 
Forthright...  Playfully...  About complexity.  Nods.

Is cute, yes?  O:)

DrFier

New alphabet.
Striking and completely illegible.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Callie Del Noire

Destiny Ascension

Corbusier Stencil.... awesomesauce.
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Tachi

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Midnight Sky

Courier is mine, which is quite right. I'm not bold, but I do indeed say what I need to say.
~ Laissez les bons temps rouler / Let the good times roll ~ ;)

| New O/Os | Original O/Os | Threads | Absences (24 Feb 2009) |

Dramen

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Lady Annabelle

*Points up to Maeven.*

Baskerville Italic for me as well.  I think that works...

All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Paradox

Apparently I like to impose myself on others-- but I do so with good reason and impeccable judgment.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker