SHADOWRUN - Seattle 2070 (Semi-Freeform Game Now Recruiting!)

Started by LunarSage, December 31, 2012, 07:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Corvus

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on January 06, 2013, 12:06:47 AM
Ahhh true.  Maybe something that just knocks people out?  Would she need a fake license for that?

If it's a firearm, she'll need a license for it, regardless if it's shooting gel rounds, sticky rounds, or thermonuclear rounds. :P
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

TheGlyphstone

A Pulsar Taser, though, requires no license.

A stun baton does, for melee weapons.

...does Panther Cannon ammo come in 'Gel' flavor? ;D

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 06, 2013, 12:11:20 AM
If it's a firearm, she'll need a license for it, regardless if it's shooting gel rounds, sticky rounds, or thermonuclear rounds. :P

Good to know, Captain!

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 06, 2013, 12:12:11 AM

Ooooohhh a baton!  I love Batons!  -Sighs-  lmao
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Michael Corvus

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on January 06, 2013, 12:13:33 AM
Good to know, Captain!

Ooooohhh a baton!  I love Batons!  -Sighs-  lmao

O.o... He meant for a weapon, not as a .... :: mutters something about being in a PG-13 thread still::
The Oath of The Drake

Kuroneko

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 06, 2013, 12:11:20 AM

Wait, wait, wait ...

...ai can haz thermonuclear rndz?

>.>

<.<

>.>
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Cold Heritage

Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Michael Corvus

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 06, 2013, 12:20:41 AM
Wait, wait, wait ...

...ai can haz thermonuclear rndz?

>.>

<.<

>.>

>.>

No. No you cannot. We would like to keep Seattle in one piece, for the most part, thank you. :P
The Oath of The Drake

Kuroneko

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 06, 2013, 12:22:09 AM
>.>

No. No you cannot. We would like to keep Seattle in one piece, for the most part, thank you. :P

*pouts*
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

bubby

Char sheet sent. I'm so fried. For ONE CHAR... blargh. *Keels over*

bubby

All right gang. I'm off to watch Supernatural before slipping into a coma. On the morrow!

LunarSage

Quote from: Josietta on January 05, 2013, 10:53:12 PM
*is assuming that foci are not in this game at this moment*

You are correct.  :-)

Quote from: Cold Heritage on January 06, 2013, 12:21:22 AM
Whenever this subject rears its ugly head, I can't help but think of this Wonderella comic.

Oooh that crack against my Dolphins was uncalled for.   >:(  :P

The writer of the comic obviously wasn't around in 1972.  Just sayin'.  >.>

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Josietta

I'm up and about somewhat *Yawns*

Will get my character rolling today.. hopefully. Pending work.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: bubby on January 06, 2013, 12:33:02 AM
Char sheet sent. I'm so fried. For ONE CHAR... blargh. *Keels over*

Wait, people are making multiple characters for this insanity?

undisclosedtoyou

What is a panther cannon?

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 06, 2013, 12:18:29 AM
O.o... He meant for a weapon, not as a .... :: mutters something about being in a PG-13 thread still::

*Grins cheekily*

Quote from: Cold Heritage on January 06, 2013, 12:21:22 AM
Whenever this subject rears its ugly head, I can't help but think of this Wonderella comic.

That definitely made me giggle!  Thank you!

And now that I'm officially up, finished cleaning, and showered up for the day, I'll go through the suggestions made to me last night.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

TheGlyphstone

The Panther XXL Assault Cannon, the biggest gun in Shadowrun. It fires light tank rounds as its primary ammunition, and even Trolls need bracing or stabilizers to shoot it.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 06, 2013, 10:38:23 AM
The Panther XXL Assault Cannon, the biggest gun in Shadowrun. It fires light tank rounds as its primary ammunition, and even Trolls need bracing or stabilizers to shoot it.

Hahahaa omg the image of my elf holding up such a monstrosity of a weapon and shooting it makes me want to laugh so hard. 

Not that she's small or anything, the girls over 6 feet tall.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LunarSage

I have added Important GM Announcements to the bottom of the first page of this thread.

Below are all the pertinent questions that have been asked thus far.  I will be putting all this on the OOC thread as well when it's created.  If I missed any questions, please let me know and I'll get them added.

--------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Cold Heritage on January 01, 2013, 01:29:58 AM
There's a couple references to bioware (either to its existence, or how dermal plating states it doesn't stack with orthoskin) in the equipment section, but I can't seem to find a cost listing for bioware itself. Is it just an artifact of transcribing descriptions from a Shadowrun sourcebook, or am I lacking in the finding things skill?

Quote from: LunarSage on January 01, 2013, 07:58:52 AM
At this time we will not be using Bioware.  We're keeping things simple.  Any references to Bioware on the Wiki may or may not be used in the future depending on how well this game takes off.  Who knows?  Maybe some point down the line some NPC scientist will develop Bioware as a "new, experimental type of cyberware" and we'll go from there.  Just not right away.

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 01, 2013, 02:22:50 AM
Hmm.. I've read a bit of the Shadowrun 4e rules and have most of the stuff, including Runner's Companion. Would that be of any use for this?

Quote from: LunarSage on January 01, 2013, 07:58:52 AMWe are not using the books.  What I've done is taken things from the main 4th ed book and simplified it to work in a semi freeform setting.  This was done so that we could attract people who prefer freeform games in addition to those who like system stuff.  If it's not on the Wiki, it's not available for now.

I want to reiterate, though... there will be no dice rolled by any PCs.  The only time dice will be rolled is by the GMs when background runs are established each in game month.

Quote from: Ciosa on January 01, 2013, 11:04:40 AM
I know they're not on the wiki, but... Edges and Hindrances?  Pretty please?  If we know the math and they balance out and we're not super worried about mechanical effects, can we throw you a proposal?

Quote from: LunarSage on January 01, 2013, 11:10:55 AM
I'm sorry, Ciosa... no edges or flaws in this game, at least not mechanically.  I want to keep things simple.  Granted, if you want your character to have a flaw of some sort, be my guest... but that won't allow you to take any "edges".  What you're good at is reflected in your attributes, skills and gear.

Quote from: Ciosa on January 01, 2013, 11:44:28 AM
Hrrmmm... is there a cap on number of characters per player?

Quote from: LunarSage on January 01, 2013, 11:47:01 AM
Three. 

We encourage folks to only make as many characters as they seriously intend to play, though.

Quote from: Cold Heritage on January 01, 2013, 02:44:15 PM
Is the protection offered by dermal plating cumulative with other forms of armour?

Quote from: LunarSage on January 01, 2013, 02:50:30 PM
Yes, but the maximum amount of AR a humanoid can achieve is around 5.  No combining Dermal Plating, an Armored Jacket, Toughness and Mystic Armor for an AR of 8+.

Also remember that even if your AR protects you from an attack, you still take 1 CR worth of stun damage.  Armor is great, but realistically no one is walking away from being shot without feeling it at all.

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on January 01, 2013, 05:59:00 PM
A: Are you planning on using, even if only for flavor, Shaman Totems in this particular game?  (Yes, I know in 4th that Shamans don't necessarily need a Totem anymore, but c'mon, really?)

B: What is the group made up of so far?  I've got three ideas for chars.

Quote from: LunarSage on January 01, 2013, 06:09:09 PM
See Mentor Spirits on the wiki.  :-)

Play what you want to play.  Please don't let what others are playing deter you from playing a concept that you like.

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 01, 2013, 06:17:17 PM
Can I assume that also holds true for the metahuman variants like I had asked about in the original thread, if I only want to be one for the aesthetic value without interest in any mechanical changes from the base template?

Quote from: LunarSage on January 01, 2013, 06:28:34 PM
Yes, though I'd like for the variants to be exceedingly rare.  I'll allow one variant character per base race.   As in one variant Troll, one variant ork, one variant dwarf and one variant elf... not per player, but for the whole game.  Glyphstone, can you post what the variants are?  I don't have my books handy.

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 01, 2013, 06:46:10 PM
According to This page:
DWARF
Gnomes: Central European Dwarf
Harumen: Dwarven variant from India with monkey-like appearance
Koborokuru: Japanese Dwarven variant
Menehune: Hawaiʻian Dwarf
Querx: Variant from Saxony in the Allied German States

ELVES
Dalakiton: elf variant from the Philippines
Dryads: All-female variant of the Elven species
Night Ones: European Elf noted for fine dark-coloured fur
Wakyambi: Dark-skinned Elves of Africa
Xapiri Thëpë: Elf variant with green spots (chlorophyl) on their skin, native to Amazonia

ORKS
Hobgoblins: Middle Eastern Ork variant
Ogres: European Ork sub-group
Oni: Japanese Ork
Satyr: Mediterranean Ork

TROLL
Cyclops: one-eyed Mediterranean troll
Fomori: Irish Celtic troll
Giants: Nordic troll
Minotaurs: rare Mediterranean troll

I'm looking to play a Giant:
They are usually somewhat stronger, and with an average body size of 350 cm, larger than standard trolls. Their hair and skin color are usually fairer than those of most metahumans. They usually have no horns or tusks and a long pointed nose. They're discriminated against even more than the average troll outside of the German states, so it's a decent reason for me to be in Seattle.

Quote from: LunarSage on January 01, 2013, 06:49:39 PM
That's fine.  You'll have the exact same bonuses as standard Trolls, but you can be the giant variant.  That means no more Troll variants for the game.

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 01, 2013, 08:45:29 PM
Working on a few character ideas, the skills section are we limited to the skills you listed? Or can we add some as long as we spend the points correctly? Things like performance, crafts and the like?

Quote from: LunarSage on January 02, 2013, 07:03:57 AM
The skills we have listed on the Wiki are all skills that would be useful to Shadowrunners in particular.  There will undoubtedly be skills that we just spaced on adding, so let us know what you have in mind and we can add them.  Forgery is a skill that we can add to the wiki, but singing, dancing, or anything like that wouldn't necessarily fall under skills that we need to add. 

That said, you can certainly take "Performance" as a skill if you would like.  The main thing we wanted to avoid as far as players not using things that aren't on the Wiki is gear from other books.  If it isn't gear, you can always ask... we may say no, but asking isn't a crime.  Curvy, the only thing about your concept is that we haven't figured out a way to figure out how much nuyen characters can make with "day jobs" and how they may interfere with shadowrunning.  Feel free to use that concept, but we would prefer that she was a local sensation rather than someone famous across the nations.

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on January 01, 2013, 10:17:56 PM
DO you allow Surge Victims? (figured I should ask now)

Quote from: LunarSage on January 02, 2013, 07:03:57 AMNo, sorry.

Quote from: Dhi on January 02, 2013, 12:07:41 AM
How exactly do the ranks of cybereyes/ears and the Essence cost of eyeware work? There's a mention of Capacity, but I couldn't find how that number is determined.

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 02, 2013, 12:46:04 AM
As far as the Cybereyes/ears with regards to Essence and Capacity... if you buy Cybereyes Rating 1, it costs 0.2 essence. This means that you will get 0.2 essence worth of "free" cybereye enhancements. If you buy Rating 4, it costs 0.5 Essence, so you get 0.5 essence worth of "free" cybereye enhancements.

Same goes for ears. There is no actual capacity rating on cyber equipment for this game.

Quote from: LunarSage on January 02, 2013, 07:03:57 AMDon't forget that though the essence cost is "free" up to the original essence capacity of the cybereyes/ears, you still have to pay the nuyen for the enhancements.

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 02, 2013, 01:53:06 AM
Just a question… If my PC is such a staple in the city, and our characters have most likely run into him when they've been injured in the past, do we have to use contacts points in order to know him?

Quote from: LunarSage on January 02, 2013, 07:03:57 AMNope, he's a PC so knowing him is free.  Knowing an NPC like Desperado would require contacts.  Otherwise you have to make contacts in game (GMs may award contacts after sufficient RP has proved that the contact knows and trusts your character).

Quote from: Cold Heritage on January 02, 2013, 06:07:58 PM
If I get max strong on my character, can the character fire a machine gun from the hip?

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 02, 2013, 06:15:16 PM
Yes

Quote from: Cold Heritage on January 02, 2013, 11:51:32 PM
Is it okay if my character is vaguely experienced in shadowrunning but is still explicitly scrub-tier?

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 03, 2013, 12:03:55 AM
Yes, this is okay. My guy, Devil, for example... he's a self contracting bounty hunter who has also done work as a bouncer at a club or two. He's recently started dabbling in shadowrunning, but he's still a rookie and learning the ropes of it all. He has no street cred as a runner yet, so no one really knows who he is yet nor seeks him out to hire him for a run. He's a nobody in the shadows.... for now.  >:)

Quote from: LunarSage on January 03, 2013, 01:11:27 PM
That's fine.  You can have any amount of experience outside the shadowrunning world that you want... but in the Running world of Seattle, your street cred starts at zero.

Quote from: Dhi on January 03, 2013, 11:17:24 AM
What is the discount for joint housing? Do we just split the cost?

Quote from: Josietta on January 03, 2013, 11:20:29 AM
Lunar told me last night that if you have low lifestyle and you split it with another PC.. you would get the 2 bedroom for 3000 nuyen total meaning each of you only pay 1500 instead of the normal 2k for low lifestyle. So it depends on the lifestyle level. I dunno about the mid or high. Thats all I asked about, was the low that is.

Quote from: LunarSage on January 03, 2013, 12:52:22 PM
It works that way for all the lifestyles... The total lifestyle cost of 2 people rooming together is 1.5 times the base cost.  Please don't make us figure out the costs for more than 2 roommates.   -_-

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 03, 2013, 12:57:57 PM
For Cyberware with variable ratings, can an existing system be 'upgraded', or does it need to be a full replacement? Say...a Taste Booster, at 1500NY*Rating. If I buy a Rating 1 Taste Booster, and later want to upgrade to a Rating 2 Taste Booster, will I be able to use parts of the pre-installed hardware (spending another 1500), or does it need a full swap-out (costing 3,000)?

Quote from: LunarSage on January 03, 2013, 01:05:58 PM
Well technically upgrading like that would likely require the old cyberware to be ripped out to put the new stuff in.  However, we can say that since old cyberware can likely be recycled and in the interest of giving you guys a break, you guys will only have to pay half the difference in the new level.  Like say you have a rating two piece of cyberware (cost of 2,000 nuyen) and want to upgrade to the rating three version (cost of 3,000 nuyen)... You would pay 2,000 nuyen total for the upgrade.

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 02, 2013, 09:17:20 PM
And question, if our characters have substantial tattoos that they got well before gameplay started, do they still need to come out of the initial amount of Nuyen?

Quote from: LunarSage on January 03, 2013, 01:11:27 PM
Tattoos I wouldn't worry about too much to start.  Now if you want spiffy nano tattoos that can move and the like, yeah, you'll need to pay for them.

Quote from: Cold Heritage on January 02, 2013, 09:42:29 PM
Is it just me, or are there no skillsofts?

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 02, 2013, 09:54:16 PM
correct, there are no skillsofts.

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 03, 2013, 02:47:50 PM
Would a laser sight on a crossbow add +1 to the user's Archery rating?

Quote from: LunarSage on January 03, 2013, 03:51:22 PM
I suppose a laser sight could be calibrated to take into account slower moving projectiles like bolts.

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on January 03, 2013, 06:01:31 PM
I found a reference to a seattle sourcebook, as well as a Berlin sourcebook, which will help me more with my characters backstory, than this game.  Are you using the Seattle sourcebook, by any chance?  I only ask, because I want to know if it's as awesome as it sounds.

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 03, 2013, 07:05:38 PM
Well, we're not using any other sourcebooks for gear, equipment, cyber, magic, etc... but if you're just looking to draw some background information from it for your character who's from Berlin or surrounding areas, I don't see a problem with that.

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 03, 2013, 10:24:38 PM
Two questions about armor:

1) Does it stack - i.e., can I wear an Armor Vest underneath Armored Clothing, or a Lined Coat over Armored Clothing, and get total AV3? It'd be 200 nuyen more than the Armored Jacket, with the benefit of not being obviously armored (can wear it to a dinner party, for example).

2) Does Armored Clothing come in higher-quality styles? For example, can I get an Armored Business Suit for the sum total of Armored Clothing + Business Suit, and have it be one set of clothing instead of two?

Quote from: LunarSage on January 04, 2013, 07:20:17 AM
1.  No, worn armor doesn't stack.  That's just a general balance thing.  You use the greater of the two Armor Ratings. 

2.  Yep, that's correct.  Pay the armored clothing price and add the other clothing cost on top of that.

Quote from: Dhi on January 04, 2013, 02:11:52 AM
I noticed cameras are listed for ¥100. I'd like to spend much more than that on some cameras. In the real world I've paid $1200 for a camera even though you can get them for $100. I'd like to set aside like ¥5,000 for a few cameras and lenses and say that they are much better quality. Is that okay?

Also, Forbidden tier items. I'd like to have Aluminum Bone Lacing and two High Explosive Grenades. The bone lacing was done in Russia where the regulations are much looser, though the work was also inferior and a health problem for her. The explosives are a souvenir from a job where she was required to blow a reinforced door. Although she was able to open the door without explosives, she pocketed the grenades for a rainy day. Does that sound reasonable?

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 04, 2013, 02:52:34 AM
I don't see this as a problem with this since they infer no bonus or penalty to your character.

Sounds good to me. Your characters can have (F) Items, but just bear in mind if they get caught with them... they become a guest of Lone Star's, at the very least.

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 04, 2013, 10:57:01 PM
Random question about Desperado....how does he have any emotions whatsoever, or even the capability to feel? His Essence is .01, literally the most cybered-out you can get without becoming a Cyberzombie.

Quote from: LunarSage on January 05, 2013, 08:43:01 AM
The way I look at it is that you don't have deadened emotions until you actually reach zero, and at that point you need -really- expensive (as in out of the reach of PCs) equipment to keep you alive.  Memory inducers have to periodically kick in and remind you that you're still alive, coupled with powerful magic that keeps your soul from escaping your body.  Those unfortunate folks are called Cyberzombies.  Trust me.  You don't want to be one.

At such a low essence though (low but still above zero), your soul is stretched thin, on the precipice.  But it's still intact, albeit barely.  As Josi said, he's probably closer to having some sociopathic tendencies at times, but like the main character in Gross Point Blank, he still has a personality.  He's still animated.  He still enjoys things. 

What will affect you though is how well magical healing works on you.  At lower essence you can still be healed magically, but it's really difficult for the mage trying to mend your wounds.  At 6 essence, healing spells are as normal.  They require Willful x1 to not get drained.  At 3 to 5.99 essence, that goes up to Willful x2 and at .01 to 2.99, Willful x3 is needed.  Without that level of Willful, healing those with lower levels of essence can cause headaches, fatigue, nosebleeds and the like.  All in all, it can be fun to RP out the mage saying "Geez, chummer!  Are you chromed up enough?!  I think you might be able to squeeze a little bit more into your body there."...

Quote from: Josietta on January 05, 2013, 10:00:39 AM
Since its been a bit since I played ... if you get an internal Comm.. does that also require gloves and such?   And does it matter what the gloves look like/made of?

Quote from: LunarSage on January 05, 2013, 10:02:50 AM
If you have your commlink as cyberware, no... no AR gloves are required.  It's all mentally manipulated.  Directly plugged into your brain.

No, it doesn't matter what the AR gloves look like.

Quote from: LunarSage on January 05, 2013, 10:14:05 PM
AR gloves are not mandatory.  They are suggested, but if you really want, you can manipulate your AR experience via a roller on your commlink itself.  Not as easy to do, but some folks do it.

Quote from: Cold Heritage on January 05, 2013, 10:35:49 PM
Does everyone also start with casual proficiency with computernomics? That is, can the average person use a commlink to check e-mail, the Shadowrun equivalent to facebook, and whatever day to day crap a normal person does.

Quote from: LunarSage on January 05, 2013, 10:36:44 PM
Yes.

TheGlyphstone

Looking to clarify the math here:
QuoteWell technically upgrading like that would likely require the old cyberware to be ripped out to put the new stuff in.  However, we can say that since old cyberware can likely be recycled and in the interest of giving you guys a break, you guys will only have to pay half the difference in the new level.  Like say you have a rating two piece of cyberware (cost of 2,000 nuyen) and want to upgrade to the rating three version (cost of 3,000 nuyen)... You would pay 2,000 nuyen total for the upgrade.

Did you mean half the cost of your existing cyberware is deducted from the cost of the new stuff? That seems to be the only way your example numbers add up.

LunarSage

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 06, 2013, 11:04:41 AM
Looking to clarify the math here:
Did you mean half the cost of your existing cyberware is deducted from the cost of the new stuff? That seems to be the only way your example numbers add up.

Yep, you got it. 

undisclosedtoyou

That Q&A's list rocks!  If it's not asking too much of Josi, and you guys okay it, can we have it up in the wiki?  Maybe build on it as we go?  I think those were exceptionally helpful, and it would go well in a place we all go to for info.

Now for my questions:

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 05, 2013, 10:34:51 PM
That's what I thought.

Buy yourself deltaware instead then. :)

Rank 2 Muscle Replacements at Delta-grade quality would cost 100,000NY, but only 1 Essence, and net you +2 Strong and +2 Agile.

If I go this route then Hanna's Attribute Descriptors would look like this:

Physical Attribute Descriptors:

Strong x2 (+2 Delta)
Agile x4 (+1 racial, +1 enhanced via improved physical attribute, +2 Delta)
Tough

Mental Attribute Descriptors:
Smart
Charismatic x1 (Racial)
Willfull

Leaving me with an extra attribute point to assign.  Should I throw that into tough, since she's more likely to take more damage, than inflict it?  My mind can't help but go to the game Fable, where the higher your toughness is, the brawnier you'd look.  lol. 

Quote from: LunarSage on January 05, 2013, 10:41:00 PM
She's an Adept.  She would lose Magic Rating (and thus 1 point of Adept powers) by doing that.  Potentially worth it, but something to keep in mind.

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 05, 2013, 10:42:13 PM
I already took that into consideration. She's devoted 1 Magic Point to Improved Physical Attribute (Agile), so this would still be a net +1 Agile after losing that, in addition to the +2 Strong. Granted, it would be the only cyberware/bioware she could ever have, but still a net positive.

So am I loosing a magic point?  I hate to admit that I'm barely understanding this, lmao.  So my girls essence would go down to 5?

Quote from: Josietta on January 05, 2013, 11:02:17 PM
*gets all glassy eyed at all the chat and just slips back out to work on her sheet*

I'm with you girl!

I think I'll go with a pulsar Taser.  Does it work like tasers today do? 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

I could put it on the wiki.. but I think Lunar is going to put up a thread once we get going that is going to have "info/faqs" and such in it.  If the GMs want I can add another page to the wiki for only a FAQ?  Up to them really.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on January 06, 2013, 11:11:03 AM
That Q&A's list rocks!  If it's not asking too much of Josi, and you guys okay it, can we have it up in the wiki?  Maybe build on it as we go?  I think those were exceptionally helpful, and it would go well in a place we all go to for info.

Now for my questions:

If I go this route then Hanna's Attribute Descriptors would look like this:

Physical Attribute Descriptors:

Strong x2 (+2 Delta)
Agile x4 (+1 racial, +1 enhanced via improved physical attribute, +2 Delta)
Tough

Smart
Charismatic x1 (Racial)
Willfull

Leaving me with an extra attribute point to assign.  Should I throw that into tough, since she's more likely to take more damage, than inflict it?  My mind can't help but go to the game Fable, where the higher your toughness is, the brawnier you'd look.  lol. 

So am I loosing a magic point?  I hate to admit that I'm barely understanding this, lmao.  So my girls essence would go down to 5?

I'm with you girl!

I think I'll go with a pulsar Taser.  Does it work like tasers today do? 

Almost. You're losing an Essence/Magic Point, so you don't have Enhanced Physical Attribute anymore to boost Agility. But hey, you have that nice unspent Attribute point floating around, put it into Agility and you stay at +4. So it'd look like:

Strong x2 (+2 Delta)
Agile x4 (+1 racial, +1 priority, +2 Delta)
Tough

Smart
Charismatic x1 (Racial)
Willfull

And Pulsar Tasers are like Tasers, but better, because they use capacitor-charged darts. There's no wire connecting the gun to the target.

LunarSage

Quote from: Josietta on January 06, 2013, 11:19:11 AM
I could put it on the wiki.. but I think Lunar is going to put up a thread once we get going that is going to have "info/faqs" and such in it.  If the GMs want I can add another page to the wiki for only a FAQ?  Up to them really.

That would be awesome.  Thanks love.  *snugs*

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on January 06, 2013, 11:19:11 AM

*Snuggles up to josi and pulls a blanket over them.*  It's cold, and your awesome!  I'll be a patient Dis, and sit tight and see what the GM's do, like you suggest..

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 06, 2013, 11:21:31 AM
Almost. You're losing an Essence/Magic Point, so you don't have Enhanced Physical Attribute anymore to boost Agility. But hey, you have that nice unspent Attribute point floating around, put it into Agility and you stay at +4. So it'd look like:

Strong x2 (+2 Delta)
Agile x4 (+1 racial, +1 priority, +2 Delta)
Tough

Smart
Charismatic x1 (Racial)
Willfull

And Pulsar Tasers are like Tasers, but better, because they use capacitor-charged darts. There's no wire connecting the gun to the target.

This is good!  I'll tweak my girls sheet than. :D
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's