Come Play~

Started by Naz, November 06, 2009, 10:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naz

Okay, so here's the deal. I'm only looking for a one-on-one right now, but I'm not too particularly picky about things right now. This is a character I have been playing with, and I quite like him; he will probably be my only one on this site until I get a feel for things. If you are interested, post a profile here and send me an RP sample. I might not be picky about RP specifics, but I am very picky about WHO I role play with. You have to know what you're doing, so, sorry if you don't.

I'm also not looking for a get in, fuck, get out type of deal for Kizu. This should be a possible relationship prospect~ C:

I'm only picking ONE person for now, so be detailed in your profiles. Most of Kizu's history is revealed throughout posts, sooo.. C:

Name: Kizu
Nickname: None
Orientation: Homosexual.
Base: Kamijo, of Versailles
Occupation: unsigned, contracting for a major record label and sits in where ever he is needed. Guitarist, programmer (learning the ropes of producing as well).
Height: 5'9
Build: Rather fit, though he is naturally toned. He does not work out (lifting weight, muscle training) but he does run in the morning and at night after working.

Appearance: Kizu's style varies, depending on what he is doing for (what type of band he is sitting in for at shows, though working in the studio, it doesn't matter). He prefers darker colors and it's rare that you'll find him in clothes that aren't black. or almost black. He wears contacts whenever he is working, though he has nothing against his natural, darker eyes.

Personality: Kizu is never not doing anything. It is hard for him to sit still if he is not working, so he works as much as he can. If he is not working, he is running. He is very quick on his feet and quite agile, and this can be seen just by watching him work. Whether it is playing guitar or working the sound board and recording programs for bands, he always moves like he's going somewhere, never idle or aimlessly wandering. Even if he is wandering, it doesn't look like it. He is the type of person he likes to focus on what he is doing, and doesn't like small talk or people who goof around too much. Kizu does not exactly think about things before he says them, so he can sometimes come off to people as being cold and hardly sensitive to the feelings of others. When really, Kizu is very in touch with his emotions; he just does not reveal them to anyone and keeps things to himself. He is quiet and somewhat reserved, and holds things back from others.

As a child, he was very open, and wore his emotions on his sleeve. When his mother died at the age of five, he was taken into foster care and placed in many different homes. He was lucky enough not to have been physically abused, but emotionally and verbally, he took the brunt of just about every home's frustrations, and it got to the point that he simply just shut himself off from others.

-vanilla things
-while and blue and black
-running
-playing guitar
-recording/programming/producing
-working on cars
-his car
-lip/tongue/ear piercings

Dislikes:
-smoking
-seeing people in pain
-people who cannot see past themselves