Training the boss dom male looking for sub f

Started by seeker619, March 29, 2014, 12:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

The boss is a gorgeous female who loves to degrade and humiliate her subordinate while she sits in her office polishing her nails and demanding coffee all the time.  After having enough he  finds something to blackmail her with in which she will agree to do as he says for one week at his home.  Here he will train her to do anything he wishes whenever he wishes.  At the end she will be his personal pet.

He may instead give her a time released drug in her coffee in  which he will find her at her home passed out and when she wakes she will be temporarily under his control in which he will train her and this may take place over a period of time until he achieves the same result.  What the training consists of is up discussion.

seeker619

Both Haley and myself were waiting anxiously for the five o'clock quit time to come around although the only thing we both did today was plan what we would d o to our boss once she passed out.  It would take just over an hour for the toxin to work and that was almost up.  We both wondered nervously if this would be the one damn day she did not drink her coffee.  I decided to take a chance and open her door just a little and see what the story was.  It could not have been any better. 

I pushed the door wide open now knowing the boss was out cold just as we planned.  I called Haley over with a wave.  "Look at her.  She must have planned on coming out here to model that for us when she decided to sit on here in the visitors couch.and then fell fast asleep"  She had her ankles together but that is wear the rest of her legs went there separate ways.,  Her knees were spread wide open and she had slid her right had down her skimpy bikini bottom.  Take a few pictures of her liker that and I will pull the car around back and we can take her back to my place and have all the toys and space we need to fully enjoy her.,  Once I had the door open with the car just beyond I leaned into her and pulling her forward threw her over my shoulder.,  The three of us headed to my house where in the middle of the room we tied her wrist to the chair and told her to wake up. 

"You will be furious as you will recognize us but you will be powerless and most of all huyiliated at what we are doing to you.  None the less you must obey.  If you understand you may awaken."

For the first time ever she looked speecheless.  "Your body belongs to us now and you will be forced to submit to any type of sex we want to subect you to.  You will address Haley as Madam and me as Sir.    Just as youir body is ours so is any answer we want the truth to.  You may fight it but the truth will pop righ out of you and if we sense you tried to hide it your trouble will be doubled.  Tell us if there is sex in any form that revolts you.  Then tell us what kind of sex you are ashamed to admit you like as much as you do.    Now that you have answered our questions go immediately back to sleep;." 

She slumped forward so fast she almost puplled the chair forward and on top of her as she almost tipped it over.  First we were going to pose her in the perfect light to perform the sex on her she finds most distasteful.  That will black mail her the easiest so we got the needed supplies and went to work on our new toy.