Image not showing/Broken Image problems

Started by Vanetias, October 06, 2014, 12:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanetias

Hello, I have been trying to upload as of now(Through the use of => ) these three images on Elliquily for a group RP:

However, when I uploaded them, they became blank and/or broken, and cannot be seen no matter how hard I try. Is there a way to fix this, or I may need to use the Wiki to upload these images?
(All of the images that I uploaded, as I see them, are age-appropriate for verification of Elliquily's rules.)

desert ashes

If you've been using the IMG tag with those links then you'd definitely be seeing broken or blank boxes/images as you aren't linking to the image but the webpage.  You can right click on the image to see the image location, but as it's preferred not to hot link to the site (using non-dedicated hosting site, best way I can explain) I'd recommend first uploading the pictures on the wiki and then using them from there.
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Vanetias

So, is there no other way to upload them other than through the Wiki then?

Oreo

Quote from: Vanetias on October 06, 2014, 12:58:27 AM
So, is there no other way to upload them other than through the Wiki then?

The wiki is the best way. I can walk you through the process in PM, or if you prefer I can load them to the wiki for you and send you the links. However, the first one needs to be linked as it is now since it shows genitalia.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Vanetias

Got it. I'll pick the 2nd choice(Of having you link it, due to being busy with life and work) in that case and I'll PM the links if you need it. Would that be fine with you?

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Vanetias

Thanks, just wanted to be sure of Elliquily's rules and other stuffs.