Newly Revised RP Thread

Started by Daeva, November 19, 2010, 12:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daeva

My last thread was getting a bit too long and messy so I've condensed it to leave only open stories or ones I don't mind having more than one story of.

Please do not reply to this thread, I will only respond to those who send me a PM if you are interested in a story.

Please read my On/Off list before you send me a PM and please do NOT try to convince me that my Off's are negotiable, they are not.

Lastly, I do not care if you are a male or female writing as a male or a female, but my preference at this time is for M/F stories ( I am full up with my F/F that I am willing to write), with me writing as the female, I write an awfully crappy male!

now on to the stories!

I am also very interested to hear of any story idea's others may have :)

Two families, both masters in sorcery have been warring for centuries, each claiming the other had the power to destroy them. Now the feud is all but forgotten, one family has given up hope of finding a powerful item and the other has no remaining heirs, the last of the bloodline had been given away at birth, until the two youngest heirs from each family meet finally. Details to be discussed with partner, I see several ways this can go.

A young woman from a prominant family finds herself in a bit of trouble when she's kicked out of college following a scandal. Her family at a loss as to how to deal with her sends her to a friend of the family to straighten her out (this could also work with her being sent to a special type of school for the same thing, I'm open on that).

A woman is the daughter of an influential and powerful man (could be a corporate type or mob type, I'm open on that). She comes home after being away at school and falls for one of his employee's/bodyguards. Used to the polished and refined types she met, his rough demeanor and unwillingness to put up with her haughtiness only serves to draw her towards him more.

A woman has finally met the man of her dreams and he's proposed to her. He brings her home to meet his family for a weekend. What her fiance' doesn't know about her is that she managed to graduate college by sleeping with one of her professors on and off for three years. Imagine her surprise when its her future father in law

A modern day (or old world) Romeo and Juliet. They are madly in love, her family forbids her from seeing him, in fear that he will be as cruel as other men from his families line, his family forbids him from seeing her, afraid that she will bring about the destruction of their family

She's in massive debt and at a loss for where to turn. The only person who would offer her help is a close friend of her families, though in order to pay the debt, she would become indentured to him for a period of time. She goes to work for him, he's determined to teach her to be more responsible, can love bloom? Details to be discussed with potential partner.

Set either in a historical setting or an altered present...a woman is married to a wealthy and prominent man, the only thing he had asked of her was an heir, and she could have everything. When she failed to give him one, he decided to get a new wife, selling his current wife. Several directions this can go in, up for discussion with partner.

Absences Updated 6/15/22 Selectively Accepting New Stories
Ons and Offs & Current Story List | Desired RP's

Daeva

Absences Updated 6/15/22 Selectively Accepting New Stories
Ons and Offs & Current Story List | Desired RP's