Digimon: The Tales of the Digital world

Started by DKDBSD, December 01, 2011, 01:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

I've attempted this idea twice before so here's hoping third time really is the charm. Our story begins at a camp in Japan once again a group of kids are gathered but this time those chosen are made of sterner stuff. Eight Digivice come to them and they are drawn into the Digital world, so twisted a world has it become that their bodies are aged ten years.* They arrive in this new world, dazed and confused they are confronted by eight creatures. Eight Digimon who tells them they are their new partners, how will the now group manage in this new world and with new bodies. How long will they last before they are broken or will they survive and soldier on?

http://wikimon.net/Main_Page
(*Most of the kids would be no younger then eighteen)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=125915.0 (Here's the thread)

Claimed Crests
Courage
Friendship
Love
Knowledge
Kindness
Faith
Hope

Remaining

Light
Purity (Aka Sincerity)

Bio

Name:
Crest
Digimon: (Image and if it's a created one I need to assess each of it's forms. You do not need to submit all of the forms for a created Digimon at the same time.)
Appearance: (Image or Description)
Personality: ( Optional on if you want to list it here)
Bio: (Optional)

GypsyBook

This is relevant to my interests. :)
I'll get to work on a PC for you.
I assume we are making up our own characters and not using the original Digidestined 10 years older?

DKDBSD

Quote from: GypsyBook on December 01, 2011, 01:50:35 PM
This is relevant to my interests. :)
I'll get to work on a PC for you.
I assume we are making up our own characters and not using the original Digidestined 10 years older?

Before you create a character I want to gauge interests first. Which crest would you like for a start? Also ideally yes.

GypsyBook

Love, Knowledge, or Friendship I think.

I'll hold off on making the PC until we get enough people. If we get a few but not all 8 then we could play with less then 8 and throw in either some NPC digidestined or change things up.

DKDBSD

Quote from: GypsyBook on December 01, 2011, 01:58:56 PM
Love, Knowledge, or Friendship I think.

I'll hold off on making the PC until we get enough people. If we get a few but not all 8 then we could play with less then 8 and throw in either some NPC digidestined or change things up.

Shiny I'll call Courage while it's open and probably Sincerity. (As I shall make two characters.)

Name: Tsukiya Kimiko
Crest: Love
Digimon: Kawasoumon - A bipedal Otter that wears goggles his attack "Aqua Bomb" fires a condensed ball of water at his opponent crushing bone. This Digimon doesn't take crap from anyone especially not men.
Appearance: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/blazing_shadow_dragon/gothy_kimiko_by_kuromu-d396cj5-1.jpg She's 5'3 after the growth spurt
Personality: (Optional on if you want to list it here)

Name: Tsukiya Katsumoto aka Kain
Crest: Courage
Digimon: Toramon - A tiger Digimon that hopes learn the art of the samurai he carries a Katana on his back which he is unable to draw. To be able to fight he uses his naturally powerful Kiai to fire a intense ball of fire at his opponent.  Spirit Roar!
Appearance: http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/blazing_shadow_dragon/?action=view&current=aristagreyoutgreyequalsdead-1.jpg (technically not Kain but it counts)
Personality: ( Optional on if you want to list it here)

Champion: SamuraiToramon - A bipedal tiger Digimon dressed in Samurai armour, it shows wear and tear from numerous battles and he is notably skinny

Nitoryuu: SamuraiToramon attacks using both his swords at the same time.

Kiai: An improved form of the Spirit Roar this move is only used as a finisher.

Ultimate: Ronintoramon -  Is a disgraced Samurai who through many battles has earned well over a dozen scars in battle, he is dressed in only minimal attire including a cloak and straw hat. He wields his two swords separately as both represent two different forms of combat. Open palm and closed fist.

Yawarakai-Te (Tender Hands / 柔らかい手) Second sword: This sword only cuts what it's master wishes to cut, however when this is not enough he draws his second sword.

Juuchi Yosamu (10,000 Cold Nights / 十千夜寒) Second Sword: This blood thirsty sword hungers for blood and cuts through anything and everything that gets in it's path. The more Ronintoramon cuts in this form the more berserk he becomes. In his berserk state he is unable to tell friend from foe and will continue to cut until only he himself is left. If he enters this state and survives he will return to his baby form as if he had warp digivolved. (Stripemon- I want to change that name but I don't know the onomatopoeia for a big cats roar)

Mega: Byakkomon - Is the symbol and guardian of the west he has through many decades of combat become as white as snow. His once weak roar is now enough to defeat most foes. However if you impress or anger Byakkomon enough he will draw his blade and send you to a waltz with the death.

Divine Kiai: This is the perfect form of Byakkomon's many decades of training now at it's most powerful he uses this attack and hand to hand to fight.

Zanbato: The massive sword that Byakkomon carries on his back is only used in a battle where life and death are in the balance. Few people see this blade drawn and live to speak of it.

GypsyBook

Your guy's name is Kain? We need an Abel. XD

Name: Maho Uchiumi aka Umi
Crest: Knowledge
Digimon: DORUmon
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=729376
Personality: Umi was one of the oldest kids at the camp and supposedly the most knowledgeable. She always seemed to know things no one else did and have experience beyond her years. Quiet until you get her excited about something once she get going she wont stop till she is exhausted. Seems to love animals and loves her fake animal ears she likes to wear.

How is this?

DKDBSD

That's fine and urk if someone creates someone nicknamed Abel then that's fine. But my Kain got his name from the "Legacy of Kain" games hence incorrect spelling.

Carlissa

Ohh, I'm totally interested in this! I guess I'll have my character have the Miracle crest. I'll write up something soon.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

DKDBSD

I kind of want to stick to the original eight.

Carlissa

...Miracle isn't part of the original eight? So umm... What are, exactly? Sorry but I'm not as much into Digimon as you guys are, probably.  :P
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

DKDBSD

Quote from: Carlissa on December 02, 2011, 06:00:38 PM
...Miracle isn't part of the original eight? So umm... What are, exactly? Sorry but I'm not as much into Digimon as you guys are, probably.  :P

This is the full list I might change my first one to love.

http://wikimon.net/Crests

Courage, Love and Knowledge have been taken please refer to the list to see what remains. Would everyone like me to create multiple threads?

GypsyBook

You told me in PM you made a thread? Can you provide a link? I'm still not very good at navigating the site.  >///<

DKDBSD

Quote from: GypsyBook on December 04, 2011, 12:57:20 PM
You told me in PM you made a thread? Can you provide a link? I'm still not very good at navigating the site.  >///<

Here ya go I thought I'd put it up actually. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=125915.0

Silk

I'd also be interested in doing this :D if possible I wanna put a reserve on the Kindness crest

DKDBSD

Quote from: Silk on December 04, 2011, 06:37:53 PM
I'd also be interested in doing this :D if possible I wanna put a reserve on the Kindness crest

I'm going to allow this, as Kindness was supposed to be used during the first journey and it means we get nine characters.

Silk

Yay :) If there was anything special you wanted me to do with the crest (since its apparently different, not much of a digimon scholar) let me know, otherwise I'll play as normal :)

DKDBSD

Quote from: Silk on December 04, 2011, 06:44:05 PM
Yay :) If there was anything special you wanted me to do with the crest (since its apparently different, not much of a digimon scholar) let me know, otherwise I'll play as normal :)

Well the only thing is it was introduced in the second series. But considering what I've done with the Digital world it would make sense that one more person would be needed.

Silk

Okay :) It's all good with me, just wasn't sure what the deal was :)

DKDBSD

Quote from: Silk on December 04, 2011, 06:49:40 PM
Okay :) It's all good with me, just wasn't sure what the deal was :)

Fair enough I'm going to be guiding us pretty much through the entire series so. Devimon, Etemon (sort of) Myotismon and the return to the human world (no easy task returning when you've aged ten years. Or at least mentally, then lastly the dark masters and Apocalymon. I'll probably make things harder so everyone can have a Mega/Ultimate.

Silk

Are we going with the origonal mons or is there freedom there?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Silk on December 04, 2011, 06:55:06 PM
Are we going with the origonal mons or is there freedom there?

Freedom, you don't need to plan out every form if you pick something else. I mean look at mine, mine are completely made up. Obviously it would be better if it was somethign that wasn't inherently evil we're still out to save both worlds. 

Silk

Cool :) just thinking of a concept I'd like to go with, maybe something to do with horses :)

DKDBSD

Quote from: Silk on December 04, 2011, 07:28:49 PM
Cool :) just thinking of a concept I'd like to go with, maybe something to do with horses :)

Shiny just don't go crazy in size for their in training and rookie forms.

Silk

Of course :) If I do go with horse then it would be something like a crousier for adult with the stage 3 form being something akin to Ixion from final fantasy

DKDBSD

Quote from: Silk on December 04, 2011, 07:31:28 PM
Of course :) If I do go with horse then it would be something like a crousier for adult with the stage 3 form being something akin to Ixion from final fantasy

You could actually take a look at what's already about to be honest, theirs a centaur and a Pegasus Digimon.