SINS Academy Interest Check! [applications re-open] Students and Sins required.

Started by Rave, November 23, 2014, 08:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulanowa

Angie

Quote from: Chulanowa on November 30, 2014, 10:09:46 PM
Are you making Woot, the Eternal Sweeper?  >:)

No, he's making the janitor from Scrubs as a demon.

So, he's making the janitor from Scrubs.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Sindra

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 30, 2014, 10:15:13 PM

Ahahahahahah!  That's awesome!

Caela

Name : Delilah
Sex : Female
Classification : Demon of Anger
House : Wrath

Position : Student
Year : 4th

Skills: Sparking arguments, music, dancing, cooking, (all to get people to let their guards down, which allows her whispered rumors and innuendos to take hold), surprisingly good with a sword and with a quarterstaff.
Powers:
Hate: Delilah has a gift not just for sparking anger, but for knowing how to sow the seeds of true hatred and of helping that hate to grow and fester. She can't simply inspire such hatred, she has to stick around and nurture it for a time, but she finds it well worth the effort...after all, what could be better than a multi-generational blood feud?

Ism's: Racism, sexism, ageism etc., you name it and Delilah will know which hate lies buried in even the most innocent of hearts. She knows what views people hide, even from themselves, or fight against, and how to exploit them to bring about the most chaos, anger, and destruction in her victims lives.

Height : 5'10
Weight / Body type : 147lb / Athletic
Hair : Curls the color of rich, dark, chocolate.
Skin : A pale peaches and cream complexion and skin soft enough to tempt a Lust demon.
Eyes : A vibrant shade of green that flashes even more brightly when in the throes of some passionate emotion.
Distinguishing Features : None. There's not a mark or a hole anywhere on all that smooth skin.

Likes : Rich, thick, long-lasting rage, music, sex, weapons practice, and, oddly, cooking
Dislikes : Flash-in-the-pan tempers, wanton shows of stupidity, peaceful resolutions

About: No, I'm not that Delilah! Gods above how I could decimate entire swaths of Christians for perpetuating the story of that whore and Samson. I'm sure she's around in Hell somewhere and if she ever makes the mistake of crossing my path, I'll make all of the damnation that came before seem like a picnic in the park!

I am a pure bred demon, born long before there was such a thing as Christianity. I've seen hundreds of wars and even helped urge on a couple dozen or so, but there is always more that any Demon can learn and if you truly want to refine your abilities, well then who better to learn from than the Original Seven? Many demons never bother, content to simply have their fun with causing husbands to beat their wives, and beaten wives to kill their husbands or other such mundane shows of wrath.

I want better. I want more. I want to watch generations bath themselves in each others blood until no one even remembers WHY it was so important, but simply takes it for granted that it IS! I want to inspire anger and hatred not in just one person, but thousands and where else to learn that but under the tutelage of Wrath herself?

Labels : None for now.

Sexuality : Heterosexual, masochist
Sexual On's and Offs : Delilah is a masochist who will bottom to get the pain she craves, but don't expect a submissive little pet to appear in her place just because you can make her scream!

She's pretty open sexually but she's just not interested in having sex with other women (though watching them can be delightful!), maiming, bestiality, or bathroom play.

Player : Caela

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Blue Nova

OMG i really want to do that now, it would be hilarious!

Rave

Quote from: Caela on November 30, 2014, 10:35:38 PM

Name : Delilah
Sex : Female
Classification : Demon of Anger
House : Wrath

Position : Student
Year : 4th

Skills: Sparking arguments, music, dancing, cooking, (all to get people to let their guards down, which allows her whispered rumors and innuendos to take hold), surprisingly good with a sword and with a quarterstaff.
Powers:
Hate: Delilah has a gift not just for sparking anger, but for knowing how to sow the seeds of true hatred and of helping that hate to grow and fester. She can't simply inspire such hatred, she has to stick around and nurture it for a time, but she finds it well worth the effort...after all, what could be better than a multi-generational blood feud?

Ism's: Racism, sexism, ageism etc., you name it and Delilah will know which hate lies buried in even the most innocent of hearts. She knows what views people hide, even from themselves, or fight against, and how to exploit them to bring about the most chaos, anger, and destruction in her victims lives.

Height : 5'10
Weight / Body type : 147lb / Athletic
Hair : Curls the color of rich, dark, chocolate.
Skin : A pale peaches and cream complexion and skin soft enough to tempt a Lust demon.
Eyes : A vibrant shade of green that flashes even more brightly when in the throes of some passionate emotion.
Distinguishing Features : None. There's not a mark or a hole anywhere on all that smooth skin.

Likes : Rich, thick, long-lasting rage, music, sex, weapons practice, and, oddly, cooking
Dislikes : Flash-in-the-pan tempers, wanton shows of stupidity, peaceful resolutions

About: No, I'm not that Delilah! Gods above how I could decimate entire swaths of Christians for perpetuating the story of that whore and Samson. I'm sure she's around in Hell somewhere and if she ever makes the mistake of crossing my path, I'll make all of the damnation that came before seem like a picnic in the park!

I am a pure bred demon, born long before there was such a thing as Christianity. I've seen hundreds of wars and even helped urge on a couple dozen or so, but there is always more that any Demon can learn and if you truly want to refine your abilities, well then who better to learn from than the Original Seven? Many demons never bother, content to simply have their fun with causing husbands to beat their wives, and beaten wives to kill their husbands or other such mundane shows of wrath.

I want better. I want more. I want to watch generations bath themselves in each others blood until no one even remembers WHY it was so important, but simply takes it for granted that it IS! I want to inspire anger and hatred not in just one person, but thousands and where else to learn that but under the tutelage of Wrath herself?

Labels : None for now.

Sexuality : Heterosexual, masochist
Sexual On's and Offs : Delilah is a masochist who will bottom to get the pain she craves, but don't expect a submissive little pet to appear in her place just because you can make her scream!

She's pretty open sexually but she's just not interested in having sex with other women (though watching them can be delightful!), maiming, bestiality, or bathroom play.

Player : Caela

Oh goodness, what a deadly cutie >.>

Accepted!

PrestaDGTation

Quote from: Blue Nova on November 30, 2014, 09:35:14 PM
I was contemplating making a supernatural janitor, like some type of "summoned" demon, so he actually looks like a scary thing walking around. And all he does and clean up the messes and grunt quirky catch phrases  ;D

Carey gives this currently unsummoned demon a hug. 

"...thanks.. for enabling.. my entire House of demonic slobs.."  *smooch*  "..stop by later.. I'll make it.. *yawwwwn* ..something.."

EDIT:  This is intended to vocalize that I LOVE THIS IDEA and even Sloth herself would probably do him if he existed!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Blue Nova

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on December 01, 2014, 12:06:47 AM
  Carey gives this currently unsummoned demon a hug. 

"...thanks.. for enabling.. my entire House of demonic slobs.."  *smooch*  "..stop by later.. I'll make it.. *yawwwwn* ..something.."

EDIT:  This is intended to vocalize that I LOVE THIS IDEA and even Sloth herself would probably do him if he existed!

*Gets really excited then remembers shes sloth and would be asleep in 2 seconds*
your welcome....*grumbles*

Blue Nova

Im just gonna leave this here  ::)

The Janitor

Name: Unknown (No ones asked)
Sex: Male
Classification:  Pure Demon
House: N/A

Position: Faculty (The Janitor)
Year: N/A

Skills:
The Sneakiness – He is extremely quiet when he moves and always seems to appear behind you, even if you were watching the only entrance to the room.

Eidetic Memory – He remembers everything, every punk kid who spat on him, every demon that called him a freak, and every order he was ever given , since the time before man. Which isn’t always a good thing, but it helps him serve the masters, acting like an encyclopedia of dark and random knowledge.

Powers:
Purify – This demonic Janitor has been hand selected from hell to serve the masters on earth. He can purge a room or physical imperfections with a few bits of chanting and spell weaving. Dirt, dust, unwanted blood, anything undesired will vanish form the room. Though the larger the room, the longer he must do this. He has also been known to use this on poisoned students, to save them from death.

Dark Forger – In his free time, he has learned to study the dark arts. In these studies, he has learned how to forge powerful artifacts of evil power. He needs an item of importance to start with, a demonic forge with a shrine, and of course his spell book and ingredients.
The Item of importance could be anything from, a lock of Carey’s hair, and the ingredients could be 8 pounds of infernal iron. Which he would craft into a war hammer that when struck makes the targets limbs double in weight. However, he won’t make these without a master’s approval.
He is also good with a wench.

Demonic Healing – With a single touch he can channel the magic of hell and absorb the wounds of his target. Even if the wounds are fatal, as long as the being still has any shred of life, he can keep the victim in this world. He will then begin to show similar scars on his body comparable to the wound he absorbed. If someone was cut in half, and was healed immediately by him, a large scar would appear all the way around his demonic body. He has already received dozens of scars over the years he has been serving the masters.

Teleportation – He can teleport anywhere in the academy that does not have a magical ward. Though if he is not summoned, it is not an instantaneous thing. He must cast a spell to do it, which takes about a minute anyways. All the Original Demons have an amulet they can summon him with. Though if two use it at the same time, the first one to activate gets him.

Regeneration – So long as the masters have the amulets, he is able to regenerate after death. As long as one of the seven chooses to resurrect him. Though he tends to have horrible memory loss about how he died.

Weaknesses:
Mortal form – He cannot maintain his mortal form for extended durations. He can be a human for only a few hours at a time before he transforms back. The fact that he could do it at all was a necessary gift so as to not frighten the new students when he was summoned to clean something while a ceremony was going on. Without work to do, he stays in the basement until summoned. Or testing out new spells.

Day Job – He is not only the Janitor, he is also an emergency medic, and random fix it type guy. Doing the things that even new students feel are beneath them. He will clean the worst bathrooms, bury the corpses of dead, and even pick up the waste left over after a Gluttony and Lust orgy, drug, and food party that lasted a week.

Oath of Servitude – He is bound be the dark one himself to serve the Original sins. As part of this binding, he is not allowed to eat the student, and obviously not the teachers. He can’t kill a student even if one is about to kill him, though only Charon and the other masters know this. However, it would be highly unlikely anyone except an original could kill him, and even more unlikely anyone at all would want to. All he does is serve, and scare the new recruits when a master asks him too.

Grumpy – Darn you kids! He is grateful to serve in the master’s house, but he is rarely treated with respect by the kids. Because he is not allowed to raise a hand to them if the strike him, which many have. Knowing he won’t hit them back without a masters approval, and none of the student ever strike him in front of a master.

Height: 5’10”
Weight / Body type: Regular build, human form is not an Olympian by any means.
Hair: Light Brown
Skin: Tan
Eyes: Brown

Distinguishing Features: Always grumpy
Demon Form

Height: 8’10”
Weight / Body type: Massive build, four legs, 1 and a half horns, dismembered wings, several tentacles emerging from his back, and a long rigged tail (about 900 lbs.)
Hair: Red and  black
Skin: Red
Eyes: Amber

Distinguishing Features: He’s a monster...

Likes: Cleaning, Serving the Masters, Manners, Knife Wrench
Dislikes:  Messes, Loud noises, Students,

About: Almost as old as the masters, he was one of many mindless drones created as a tool by Satan himself, though he was never loved by his creator, and therefore not granted any special privileges or pleasures. He was a creation given only one mindless purpose, to destroy. Unfortunately he suffered a terrible injury with a battle with an archangel and was left crippled eternally. From that day on, he would be casted aside to clean the dark palace of the underworld. He however, found a way to dive into the dark magic and manipulate his powers to fit his work. Transferring all his power into being a good tool for the dark one’s infernal palace.
He did so well that after a few thousand years he was rewarded by getting enslaved to the school on earth. Despite his extremely grumpy nature, he has technically never been happier. He follows his orders and cleans up the messes. Though he could also be called upon for, special projects. Though only an Original sin can give him orders. Each one has been given an amulet which allows them to summon him form anywhere on the school grounds, but it is not the amulet that makes him take orders. He just only obeys the masters.
"Damn... kids... I get no respect around here!"

Labels: Janitor, Maintenance, Caretaker

Sexuality: Not sure that’s a good idea, unless your into that
Sexual On's and Offs:  Blue Nova [Ons and Offs]
If you PM me first, there is not a lot I won’t do.

Player: Blue Nova

EDIT: And it doesn't have to be amulets, it could be rings or whatever, i just really like the idea that the Original Sins have an item that can summon him

Bibliophilia

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Assassini

Quote from: Blue Nova on December 01, 2014, 05:07:32 AM

The Janitor

Skills:
The Sneakiness – He is extremely quiet when he moves and always seems to appear behind you, even if you were watching the only entrance to the room.

Eidetic Memory – He remembers everything, every punk kid who spat on him, every demon that called him a freak, and every order he was ever given , since the time before man. Which isn’t always a good thing, but it helps him serve the masters, acting like an encyclopedia of dark and random knowledge.

Powers:
Purify – This demonic Janitor has been hand selected from hell to serve the masters on earth. He can purge a room or physical imperfections with a few bits of chanting and spell weaving. Dirt, dust, unwanted blood, anything undesired will vanish form the room. Though the larger the room, the longer he must do this. He has also been known to use this on poisoned students, to save them from death.

Dark Forger – In his free time, he has learned to study the dark arts. In these studies, he has learned how to forge powerful artifacts of evil power. He needs an item of importance to start with, a demonic forge with a shrine, and of course his spell book and ingredients.
The Item of importance could be anything from, a lock of Carey’s hair, and the ingredients could be 8 pounds of infernal iron. Which he would craft into a war hammer that when struck makes the targets limbs double in weight. However, he won’t make these without a master’s approval.

Demonic Healing – With a single touch he can channel the magic of hell and absorb the wounds of his target. Even if the wounds are fatal, as long as the being still has any shred of life, he can keep the victim in this world. He will then begin to show similar scars on his body comparable to the wound he absorbed. If someone was cut in half, and was healed immediately by him, a large scar would appear all the way around his demonic body. He has already received dozens of scars over the years he has been serving the masters.

Teleportation – He can teleport anywhere in the academy that does not have a magical ward. Though if he is not summoned, it is not an instantaneous thing. He must cast a spell to do it, which takes about a minute anyways. All the Original Demons have an amulet they can summon him with. Though if two use it at the same time, the first one to activate gets him.

Regeneration – So long as the masters have the amulets, he is able to regenerate after death. As long as one of the seven chooses to resurrect him. Though he tends to have horrible memory loss about how he died.

Weaknesses:
Mortal form – He cannot maintain his mortal form for extended durations. He can be a human for only a few hours at a time before he transforms back. The fact that he could do it at all was a necessary gift so as to not frighten the new students when he was summoned to clean something while a ceremony was going on. Without work to do, he stays in the basement until summoned. Or testing out new spells.

Day Job – He is not only the Janitor, he is also an emergency medic, and random fix it type guy. Doing the things that even new students feel are beneath them. He will clean the worst bathrooms, bury the corpses of dead, and even pick up the waste left over after a Gluttony and Lust orgy, drug, and food party that lasted a week.

Oath of Servitude – He is bound be the dark one himself to serve the Original sins. As part of this binding, he is not allowed to eat the student, and obviously not the teachers. He can’t kill a student even if one is about to kill him, though only Charon and the other masters know this. However, it would be highly unlikely anyone except an original could kill him, and even more unlikely anyone at all would want to. All he does is serve, and scare the new recruits when a master asks him too.

Grumpy – Darn you kids! He is grateful to serve in the master’s house, but he is rarely treated with respect by the kids. Because he is not allowed to raise a hand to them if the strike him, which many have. Knowing he won’t hit them back without a masters approval, and none of the student ever strike him in front of a master.

Demon Form

Weight / Body type: Massive build, four legs, 1 and a half horns, dismembered wings, several tentacles emerging from his back, and a long rigged tail (about 900 lbs.)

About: Almost as old as the masters, he was one of many mindless drones created as a tool by Satan himself, though he was never loved by his creator, and therefore not granted any special privileges or pleasures. He was a creation given only one mindless purpose, to destroy. Unfortunately he suffered a terrible injury with a battle with an archangel and was left crippled eternally. From that day on, he would be casted aside to clean the dark palace of the underworld. He however, found a way to dive into the dark magic and manipulate his powers to fit his work. Transferring all his power into being a good tool for the dark one’s infernal palace.
He did so well that after a few thousand years he was rewarded by getting enslaved to the school on earth. Despite his extremely grumpy nature, he has technically never been happier. He follows his orders and cleans up the messes. Though he could also be called upon for, special projects. Though only an Original sin can give him orders. Each one has been given an amulet which allows them to summon him form anywhere on the school grounds, but it is not the amulet that makes him take orders. He just only obeys the masters.

EDIT: And it doesn't have to be amulets, it could be rings or whatever, i just really like the idea that the Original Sins have an item that can summon him

Well gg folks. That's it. We've found the best character. We can all go home now.

Devilyn Sydhe

This looks so tempting! I think one of those sins must be whispering in my ear  :D

I'm thinking about a pure bully, one who loves the oppression of others but whines when he is hit himself.  He is probably a first year student but I'm not sure which house to put him in, whether he instills the wrath of the powerful or more a lust/greed for suffering of the weak.  Might even be pride in lording over others.  I need to find a suitable pic first, but looking through this has poked my muse.

Blue Nova

Quote from: Assassini on December 01, 2014, 08:10:34 AM
Well gg folks. That's it. We've found the best character. We can all go home now.
Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on December 01, 2014, 06:10:47 AM
I knew that guy couldn't be human! We're all fucked now...

LOL im glad yall like him so much, I hope Rave does too, but he is bound by oath not to slay a student unless he is ordered to by Charon or another Original.  but he might eat your hand if you poke for 10 minutes straight.

bubby

The Janitor

Skills:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Demon Form

O M F G that is BRILLIANT!!!

aya

Quote from: KalebHyde on December 01, 2014, 09:36:55 AM
This looks so tempting! I think one of those sins must be whispering in my ear  :D

I'm thinking about a pure bully, one who loves the oppression of others but whines when he is hit himself.  He is probably a first year student but I'm not sure which house to put him in, whether he instills the wrath of the powerful or more a lust/greed for suffering of the weak.  Might even be pride in lording over others.  I need to find a suitable pic first, but looking through this has poked my muse.

Glad you're interested, and that character fits right in. 80% of the demons in this game have an attitude :P

Rave

The Janitor

Skills:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Demon Form

Lmfao dkm.

Accepted.

Prince Truhan

Hope he is alright

Name : Menhir

Sex : Male

Classification : Fighter Demon

House : Sloth

Position : Combat Teacher

Year : Not applicable

Skills: Menhir is familiar with all ways of combat and weapons. Despite this he usually uses defensive moves that keep him from moving around in battle.

Powers: Impervious: Simple weapons can't harm him, they will go into his body but as soon as they are removed it would be as if nothing happen. He knows that powerful demons could easily bypass this resistance but regular ones can't.

Eyes on the back of my head: He doesn't need to look around the battlefield to know what is going on, he is perfectly aware of everything that goes on around him without moving or paying close attention to it.

Intimidating aura: Everyone around him can feel his presence and a sense of fear and dread comes over them, the extent to which they are affected depends on the power and resolve of the "victim"

Height : 6' 5
Weight / Body type : Tall and heavy with muscle

Hair : Black

Skin : Pale

Eyes : Black

Distinguishing Features : Despite the countless battles he has been in his body has no scars, he also refuses to wear armor and is usually only wearing dark pants.

Dislikes : Subtlety, not being in control, having to move around

About: Menhir has no recollection of his existence before he was on the battlefield, however he remembers every single time he used a weapon on someone or killed them with his bare hands. With every victory his powers grew and seemed to follow his nature, after a while he didn't need a shield or armor to be protected. Later he had no need to look around the battlefield to be aware of what was happening, and finally he just needed to be present to affect the battle.

Since his arrival at the Academy he has been teaching students how to fight, he usually defends himself from their attacks to show them what they are doing wrong. He favors one on one classes since he believes a powerful enough demon can be an army on it's own. His methods usually involve pain for his students and he is not above raping them.

Labels : Unmovable, Forceful, Rough

Sexuality : Straight
Sexual On's and Offs : https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=36799

Player : Prince Truhan

Caela

Chulanowa

Mild NSFW
Nonhuman forms

Name: Reese Ffion, AKA "Holly"
Age: Old as the grass, young as a bird; otherwise eternally nineteen
Sex: Genderfluid
Classification: Pwca, shapeshifting trickster-spirit
House: Envy

Position: Student
Year: 2

Skills: Holly is an observant and empathic little thing, able to glean insights on people and then use those nuggets of knowledge as he sees fit. Oddly enough for one of the creatures of hell - even a minor creature - he is omething of a "nature boy" and has a talent for handling and communicating with animals, and other outdoorsy skills. Oddly enough he also has some talent with home crafts, from sewing to cooking to gardening. He's known to be a talented dancer, though not necessarily with partners.

Powers:

Shapeshifter: Reese has the ability to alter his form, within certain constants; while he can change his gender or even species, he retains his usual build and colorations. Though his bestial forms may be useful for certain tasks, none are particularly useful in a fight, as Holly himself is pretty awful at fighting.

Discorporation: Reese's second power is the ability to dissolve into a smoky haze. He doesn't become invisible, and in fact roughly retains whatever shape he was in when he used this ability, but does become diffuse and transmuscent, basically a loose simulacra of smoke. in this form he cannot physically interact with objects or persons, but can be carried by air currents, if he wishes.

Silver Tongue: Pwca are liars, deceivers, and tricksters; though not infallible, Reese has a notable ability to talk his way out of trouble, shift blame, or even just tell a bald-faced lie, above and beyonf what one might consider "normal" - Talking your way out of a speeding ticket is one thing; convincing the officer that pulled you over that his radar is busted and you can repair it for him is a whole 'nother hing!

Height: Variable; trends to the range of five-six
Weight / Body type: Slender, not especially muscled.
Hair: Black
Skin: Very fair
Eyes: Variable; Usually blue or hazel
Distinguishing Features: None, really; Holly is a shapeshifter, and aside from the constants of being a slender creature of dark coloring, he can alter his form as he sees fit.

Likes: Pranks and practical jokes; misleading the devout; Misleading everyone else; all animals, great and small; marshmallows; thrash metal.
Dislikes: Overt violence or threat of violence; getting caught; having to be patient for other people; Needless harm to animals; dubstep

About:    Holly is only a minor creature of hell; in classical theology, maybe he would be regarded as an imp, but his kind predates that; lesser fallen angels that took residence among the beasts and roots, the pwca resent humanity's dominance and strive to instill confusion and even a little fear, to make humankind doubt that notion of "dominion over the land and beasts."

He couldn't tell you how old he is; the clock resets every now and again after a long stint exploring life as a jay, or digging truffles, or attending a catholic girl's school. Just know that Holly's older than any mortal alive, but younger than those who claim dominion over the school.

Holly has come to the academy, mostly as another lark in a long existence of larks after he learned of it existing right in his backyard. He doesn't worry overmuch about his "status" - if it sucks, he slips hte noose and goes back to causing problems for the Sons of Adam. Besides, one only needs watch the six o'clock news to know who's already won this, right? The battle's all but over, let's celebrate!

Labels: Trickster, liar, shapeshifter, cute

Sexuality: Holly's not a creature who gets picky over partners; Holly's been male, female, human, animal, and spirit. Why limit? As such, Holly can be considered omnisexual.
Sexual On's and Offs: While the character likely has no fences or boundaries, the player is not interested in vore, bathroom stuff, or sexualized violence; character involvement in this stuff will be a simple 'fade to black" on my end.

Player: Chulanowa

Rave

Quote from: Prince Truhan on December 01, 2014, 06:12:51 PM
Hope he is alright

Name : Menhir

Sex : Male

Classification : Fighter Demon

House : Sloth

Position : Combat Teacher

Year : Not applicable

Skills: Menhir is familiar with all ways of combat and weapons. Despite this he usually uses defensive moves that keep him from moving around in battle.

Powers: Impervious: Simple weapons can't harm him, they will go into his body but as soon as they are removed it would be as if nothing happen. He knows that powerful demons could easily bypass this resistance but regular ones can't.

Eyes on the back of my head: He doesn't need to look around the battlefield to know what is going on, he is perfectly aware of everything that goes on around him without moving or paying close attention to it.

Intimidating aura: Everyone around him can feel his presence and a sense of fear and dread comes over them, the extent to which they are affected depends on the power and resolve of the "victim"

Height : 6' 5
Weight / Body type : Tall and heavy with muscle

Hair : Black

Skin : Pale

Eyes : Black

Distinguishing Features : Despite the countless battles he has been in his body has no scars, he also refuses to wear armor and is usually only wearing dark pants.

Dislikes : Subtlety, not being in control, having to move around

About: Menhir has no recollection of his existence before he was on the battlefield, however he remembers every single time he used a weapon on someone or killed them with his bare hands. With every victory his powers grew and seemed to follow his nature, after a while he didn't need a shield or armor to be protected. Later he had no need to look around the battlefield to be aware of what was happening, and finally he just needed to be present to affect the battle.

Since his arrival at the Academy he has been teaching students how to fight, he usually defends himself from their attacks to show them what they are doing wrong. He favors one on one classes since he believes a powerful enough demon can be an army on it's own. His methods usually involve pain for his students and he is not above raping them.

Labels : Unmovable, Forceful, Rough

Sexuality : Straight
Sexual On's and Offs : https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=36799

Player : Prince Truhan

Accepted.

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 01, 2014, 06:17:35 PM

Mild NSFW
Nonhuman forms

Name: Reese Ffion, AKA "Holly"
Age: Old as the grass, young as a bird; otherwise eternally nineteen
Sex: Genderfluid
Classification: Pwca, shapeshifting trickster-spirit
House: Envy

Position: Student
Year: 2

Skills: Holly is an observant and empathic little thing, able to glean insights on people and then use those nuggets of knowledge as he sees fit. Oddly enough for one of the creatures of hell - even a minor creature - he is omething of a "nature boy" and has a talent for handling and communicating with animals, and other outdoorsy skills. Oddly enough he also has some talent with home crafts, from sewing to cooking to gardening. He's known to be a talented dancer, though not necessarily with partners.

Powers:

Shapeshifter: Reese has the ability to alter his form, within certain constants; while he can change his gender or even species, he retains his usual build and colorations. Though his bestial forms may be useful for certain tasks, none are particularly useful in a fight, as Holly himself is pretty awful at fighting.

Discorporation: Reese's second power is the ability to dissolve into a smoky haze. He doesn't become invisible, and in fact roughly retains whatever shape he was in when he used this ability, but does become diffuse and transmuscent, basically a loose simulacra of smoke. in this form he cannot physically interact with objects or persons, but can be carried by air currents, if he wishes.

Silver Tongue: Pwca are liars, deceivers, and tricksters; though not infallible, Reese has a notable ability to talk his way out of trouble, shift blame, or even just tell a bald-faced lie, above and beyonf what one might consider "normal" - Talking your way out of a speeding ticket is one thing; convincing the officer that pulled you over that his radar is busted and you can repair it for him is a whole 'nother hing!

Height: Variable; trends to the range of five-six
Weight / Body type: Slender, not especially muscled.
Hair: Black
Skin: Very fair
Eyes: Variable; Usually blue or hazel
Distinguishing Features: None, really; Holly is a shapeshifter, and aside from the constants of being a slender creature of dark coloring, he can alter his form as he sees fit.

Likes: Pranks and practical jokes; misleading the devout; Misleading everyone else; all animals, great and small; marshmallows; thrash metal.
Dislikes: Overt violence or threat of violence; getting caught; having to be patient for other people; Needless harm to animals; dubstep

About:    Holly is only a minor creature of hell; in classical theology, maybe he would be regarded as an imp, but his kind predates that; lesser fallen angels that took residence among the beasts and roots, the pwca resent humanity's dominance and strive to instill confusion and even a little fear, to make humankind doubt that notion of "dominion over the land and beasts."

He couldn't tell you how old he is; the clock resets every now and again after a long stint exploring life as a jay, or digging truffles, or attending a catholic girl's school. Just know that Holly's older than any mortal alive, but younger than those who claim dominion over the school.

Holly has come to the academy, mostly as another lark in a long existence of larks after he learned of it existing right in his backyard. He doesn't worry overmuch about his "status" - if it sucks, he slips hte noose and goes back to causing problems for the Sons of Adam. Besides, one only needs watch the six o'clock news to know who's already won this, right? The battle's all but over, let's celebrate!

Labels: Trickster, liar, shapeshifter, cute

Sexuality: Holly's not a creature who gets picky over partners; Holly's been male, female, human, animal, and spirit. Why limit? As such, Holly can be considered omnisexual.
Sexual On's and Offs: While the character likely has no fences or boundaries, the player is not interested in vore, bathroom stuff, or sexualized violence; character involvement in this stuff will be a simple 'fade to black" on my end.

Player: Chulanowa

A few things. A second year student would not have this many powers or the ability to shift into all these animals. There are students in their 5th and 6th year with not as much powers as Reese. So that has to be limited a bit or his year has to be increased.

One other thing: I'm a bit confused. Is he an Imp, or a demon?

King Serperior

I am certainly intrigued here.  I have some things to catch up on, but I am interested.  I'll be keeping an eye out on this game as I feel that this would be the perfect place to use one of my favorite character models:

Leanna Decker

I'm thinking someone without a massive power-base, but can 'charge' her powers to become stronger for a short time, depending on the 'charge.'  More than likely a Lust student, but possibly an Envy.  I'll check back in in a day or two if I somehow manage to get caught up enough to put my full attention to work on a CS.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Chulanowa

Okay, I wasn't clear on the powers and limits thereof. I can easily do without the discorporation, especially as it's probably the most 'powerful" of his powers...

"I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!"

...when used appropriately, that is. The shapeshifting stuff is pretty much key to the character in my head, though... Er. What kinda limits are we talking, there?

Imp or demon? I... didn't know there was an actual classification difference? I'm going with a demon, though, the "imp" part in the about is just a reference to how such a creature would be regarded in classical daemonology. Your typical malicious nature spirit sort of stuff, i guess?