Marrying my best friend (No longer recruiting, positions all filled)

Started by LamentingQuill, June 29, 2013, 06:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

This story is about five girls and five guys sent to a posh French boarding school and meet, quickly becoming the very best of friends. They get a big surprise though when they return to my characters family estate for a graduation party to find out all sets of parents have started 'talking' and chosen to unite their powerful families through marriage, each of the girls must choose one of their male best friends to be their husband in just six months!

PM me to request an available spot and once I give you the green light, go ahead and post your characters profile on the Character list thread.
Our characters are all supposed to be very close friends, so it is wise to thoroughly read people's profiles and get to know each other's characters really well.

We will be in control of our own parents, in case people wondered about that.

We can start as soon as all ten roles are filled. We'll discuss in OOC how exactly we should start off when the time comes.

Character list thread

OOC thread

The plane (open)

Female 1- Aaria Mortocolus- played by LamentingQuill

Female 2- ZoƩ Laurent- played by mai

Female 3- - played by Sapphirestar (details coming soon)

Female 4- Alessandra DiGregorio - played by ChaoticEnvy

Female 5- Isidora Udinov- played by Raven's seduction

Male 1-  Adrian Alexander  - played by Strifesblaze

Male 2- Andrew Seaforth- played by eiselmann

Male 3- Adone Cerioni - played by Batman4560

Male 4- Jacob Knight - played by Mister Grimm

Male 5- Dre Bledsoe - played by Lord Rupert Everton

Pre-decided couples- Alessandra and Dre

This is the profile template we'll use right here below :)

Character name:

Appearance:

Nationality:

Family business:

Background:

Personality:

Sexual-

Non-sexual-

Dislikes:

Sexual-

Non-sexual-

Extra information:

Strifesblaze7

Okay, I am in for this. Let me work up a character.

do i post my character here?
Is there a point where nobody cares

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 29, 2013, 06:23:34 PM
Okay, I am in for this. Let me work up a character.

do i post my character here?

You got it, Strife babe, your in.

and no, I just put up a link for the character list, you'll put your profile there :)

Strifesblaze7

LamentingQuill

Strifesblaze7

Well, we could take these two for a test drive..... XD lol

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 29, 2013, 07:22:34 PM
Well, we could take these two for a test drive..... XD lol

lol, sorry dear. I try not to pair up with the same person's characters more than once or twice. We already have Belle and Jacque in the other rp, once that gets moving again.

Strifesblaze7

Lol. We dont have to pair. a test drive is a test drive. XD Im just screwing around anyone.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 29, 2013, 07:27:07 PM
Lol. We dont have to pair. a test drive is a test drive. XD Im just screwing around anyone.

Let's move chit chat to the OOC :)

mai

Your opening says 6 girls and 6 guys, but in the character list you've only got five openings for each, which is it supposed to be?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: mai on June 29, 2013, 07:37:50 PM
Your opening says 6 girls and 6 guys, but in the character list you've only got five openings for each, which is it supposed to be?

I forgot to edit that, good eye. You interested in joining?

mai

Maybe. I'm not sure I can commit to another roleplay right now, and I'd like to see what the character group ends up looking like before I make a decision.

LamentingQuill

We still need four more ladies and three more gentlemen before we start talking about how we shall begin, I want everyone's opinion to be thought of.

mai

Ok, I've decided I'll throw a lady into the ring. I'll post her up in a moment.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: mai on June 30, 2013, 12:14:59 AM
Ok, I've decided I'll throw a lady into the ring. I'll post her up in a moment.

Glad to have you

LamentingQuill

Almost there, just need three more girls and two guys, then we can discuss how to get moving! :D

Mister Grimm

Might be interested in playing one of the last guys but I'm on my phone at the moment, so I can't put together a character just yet.
Aside note: is 18 a requirement? Or can one be, or just recently turned, 19?

Also that is a lot of A's. XD
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Mister Grimm on June 30, 2013, 10:32:24 AM
Might be interested in playing one of the last guys but I'm on my phone at the moment, so I can't put together a character just yet.
Aside note: is 18 a requirement? Or can one be, or just recently turned, 19?

Also that is a lot of A's. XD

They are just graduating from a highshool equivalent prep school, but anyway, yes your character can be newly turned 19. Perhaps having just had a birthday the month before or something.

and your right, there is a lot of A's, lol

SapphireStar

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

Alright, now all we need is two more ladies and one more gentleman, then we should be good to discuss how we shall begin. I'm so excited X)

ChaoticEnvy

I will take one of the girls spots... But will be a bit before I can do a character sheet as one I'm on phone now and two I hate doing them and normally don't lol

~*~The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.~*~ Author Unknown
~~Never fear the troubles of tomorrow, you never know if you will miss out on a pleasure of today~~ VE

LamentingQuill

Quote from: ChaoticEnvy on June 30, 2013, 07:48:08 PM
I will take one of the girls spots... But will be a bit before I can do a character sheet as one I'm on phone now and two I hate doing them and normally don't lol

I understand, dear. Just PM me your profile when you have it done and once I review it, I'll give you the okay to put it in the character list.

Strifesblaze7