Camp Haven Lake(Ever wanted to be in a horror movie?)

Started by Urbanzorro, September 02, 2010, 04:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

Haven Lake is a popular camp sight, and home to Camp Haven Lake one of the more successful teenage summer camps in the area. Accepting campers who's ages are from 16-18 Camp Haven Lake is a safe, and fun alternative to a summer at home. One of the more controversial features of Camp Haven Lake is a lack of contact with the outside world, there is no cellular phone reception in in the area nor is their internet access. Even the local land lines have been known to be unreliable. These things combine to create a situation where the campers are brought closer to nature and learn to enjoy the simpler things in life. Something that most parents seem more than willing to pay through the nose for. Over the years since it's creation Camp Haven Lake has never had an incident of injury or abuse. It's counselors are highly payed, well trained, and trusted professionals. The other side of Haven Lake is open to the general public and is host to individual and small groups of recreational campers through out the summer. It is popular due to the lack of dangerous wild life and the sites reputation as being peaceful.

But....Sadly for the campers at Haven Lake this year will be very different. A very evil group of individuals have selected Haven Lake as their personal playground this season, and they have no qualms about what they are going to do to those people unlucky enough to find themselves caught in their trap.....will any of their intended victims escape?

O.O.C.
This is my idea for a horror story style game, the game will focus on the campers(both those at the summer camp, and those who are camping on their own) and how the evil people at the lake use, abuse, torture, kill, ect them. Without giving too much of the story away. Events will take place that will make it near impossible to leave the lake area, and for at least the first few I.C. days what is really happening won't be known to anyone. I'm currently looking for between 1 and 3 evil murders/rapists/psychos, and at least 6 campers though I don't have a limit on how many campers there can be. Interactions would obviously be between the evil people and the campers, but would also be between campers and other campers (I.E. A boyfriend and girlfriend going camping together, or teens 'hooking up' at summer camp). I'm hoping to capture the oversexed party goers run into some real trouble theme that you saw in the Friday The 13th movies.  So here's the character sheet, and I hope this draws some attention!

Image:
Name:
Camper/Summer Camper/Psycho: (Choose one)
Sexuality of character: Meaning what your character would or would not like to have happen to them. This does not constitute your limits I.e. a female character may not want to be forced to eat some girl out, but unless it's in your limits section it can still happen ;D
Personality:
Bio:
Player's Limits: Meaning what YOU do not want to have happen to your character. I.E. If you don't want to have your character forced to eat some girl out put that here and it won't happen ;D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

theuncommonmuse

Name: Audrey
Sex: Female
Camper/Summer Camper/Psycho: Summer Camper or Camper

Sexuality of character: Promiscuous, likes rough sex

Personality: Sullen towards adults or anyone who tries to control her.  Partygirl/Raver.

Bio:Forced by her "normal" parents to come to Summer Camp at Lake Haven, Audrey is doing her best to get in to trouble and get kicked out of camp.  She routinely smokes and misses curfew, she entices any and all boys she can with sexual favors, she's stolen money, cigarettes and anything else she wants.  She's got her eye on some of the male counselors and has been flirting with them regularly, in front of anybody.  She is determined to get kicked out and make her parents pay for sending her here.

Player's Limits: No Scat, Vore, Watersports, Bestiality or Necrophilia, also I would prefer not to have to endure long drawn out scenes of overly gore mutilation or torture.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

abandoneddolly

oh cool I've been looking for some horror type rp....

Image:
Name:Alexia May
Sex:female
Camper/Summer Camper/Psycho: summer camp
Sexuality of character: Straight...doesn't know how she likes it. As she has never had sex before.
Personality:A bit timid. She is nice to everyone, but would rather go unnoticed and be by herself.
Bio: Alexia actually wanted to go to summer camp.To sort things out in her mind. her boy friend back home was starting to get a little rough with her and agitated that she wouldn't have sex with him. So this seemed like a good escape, besides she always enjoyed the out doors. She completely ignores the camps agenda and instead of going on their activities sneaks off whenever she can to wonder down the wooded paths, usually with her sketch book and her pastels in to draw anything interesting.
Player's Limits: I'm up for anything.

London

Sounds interesting. I'll start thinking of a character and have it posted in the next day or two.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Darkcide

Awesome idea, dude. I was actually planning on making one myself lol, you beat me to it.

Image:
Name: Shane Weston
Sex: Male
Camper/Summer Camper/Psycho: (Choose one) Summer Camper
Sexuality of character: Strictly hetero, he enjoys rough sex and lots of it.
Personality: Smooth, charismatic and fairly friendly. He can be aggressive, but he doesn't go out of his way to be a douche.
Bio: Shane is getting ready to go to college this fall, he is getting a full ride for NYU. He's going to Haven Lake to enjoy the summer as much as he possibly can before moving out into his new apartment. He also believes that it will make his transcript look even better.
Player's Limits: Absolutely no Scat, Vore, Watersports, Bestiality or Necrophilia. Nothing involving my character's anus, and if I am tortured by a male? I'm cool as long as it is outright torture without there being anything sexually based coming into play.

Urbanzorro

lol glad to have you aboard. I'm finishing up my character then I think we can start off.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

RubySlippers

Image: https://elliquiy.com/wiki/File:Aishwarya_rai_10.jpg
Name: Sheriff Lara Harris
Sex: Female
Camper/Summer Camper/Psycho: Psycho
Sexuality of character: Dyke, But is Married and Has Her Family [Incest is Fun] and is Into Animals
Personality: Is a bitch, she is good to her family and the locals and protective of them. Those not locals are just troublemakers in general. She loves to torture women with pleasure wanting them to "beg her" to stop and making them give her pleasure. Loves her husband a big pervert that gave her five children three boys and two girls but a decent man.
Bio: Local sheriiff and a graduate of college in criminology, is as dirty as they come and makes lots of money under the table (so do her deputies). She was a popular choice though all the locals love her, local criminals get a fair shake and she gets to have fun. The local jail is not kind to women she sells access for a fair price to anyone that wants it just no permanent damage.
Player's Limits: None (Is a Psycho Though Not a Victim).

Urbanzorro

Name: Jonathan Cross
Sex:Male
Camper/Summer Camper/Psycho: Psycho
Sexuality of character: Up for anything
Personality: Jonathan is a quite person, a thinker, a planner, he enjoys playing chess and tends to view life as one giant chess game with each person being just another piece on the board.
Bio: He managed to come into quite a bit of money a couple of years back and has been spending the rest of his life living abroad enjoying more money than he could ever spend. He's sought out all different sorts of experiences from the mundane to the exotic and now he's come to Haven Lake to have a bit of excitement and fun with the local campers. He's managed to set things up with a few like minded men and women around town and now it's just a matter of putting everything into action.
Player's Limits: None

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

NorthernQT

Image:  http://www.pulsarmedia.eu/data/media/13/Badgirl_Drawing_1280X1024.jpg

Name:  Kaylee Dunham

Camper/Summer Camper/Psycho:  Summer Camper

Sexuality of Character:  Bisexual – So anyone is game, including all races and ages.  She likes it every which way – Soft and sweet, rough and hardcore, fast, dirty, etc.

Personality:  Sweet, loving, funny,  and energetic, but she can be a bitch, mean, and cruel.  Stay on her good side, and you’ll be okay.  She has an “I don’t give a fuck” attitude, meaning if you don’t like something about her or what she does, she doesn’t give a fuck!   ;D 

Bio:  Kaylee, or Kay, as most people call her, except her parents, lives in a traditional home.  There’s her dad, mom, and older brother.  The olden days still exist in her household.  Her father makes the money, makes all of the decisions, and controls everything, being the bread-winner of the family.  Her mom stays home and looks after her and her brother, who are both into sports and activities, living the so called “American dream” that their parents have forced onto them. 

This summer camp was a chance for Kaylee to get out of the house and be on her own for a change with no one watching her every move.  She’s a free girl now, and she’s definitely taking advantage of that.  After getting acquainted with the people at the camp, she’s mentally noted a few people she’d like to get to know better.  Right from the get go, she’s had an eye out for Sheriff Lara Harris.  She loves the fact that she’s older and has a dominate position.  At home, her mom is completely submissive, so Sheriff Lara Harris lets her see a new side of things.  Kaylee has also found herself quite fond of a few of the girls and boys there.  She won’t say who, but she enjoys flirting and being playful with everyone.  Once people get to know her, they’ll see she’s not so innocent as she appears.

Player’s Limits:   Nothing gross like vore, scat, watersports and such. – I wouldn’t mind become a helper to one of the evil peoples, like they force me to do things to the other victims.  Though, I do love being played with as well, so I would only partially help out if they wanted me to, like hold the victim’s hands out of the way and such. 

London

Name:   Kevin Long

Sex:   male

Camper/Summer Camper/Psycho:   Summer Camper

Sexuality of character:    Straight

Personality:   Charismatic, easy going, hates authority, loves a good party

Bio:   Kevin is a mysterious young man. After a sever car accident he lost his memory due to a head injury. After getting out of the hospital a little over a year ago, his parents have been trying to help him regain his lost past. Hoping that a return trip to the camp he loved in his youth will help him, his parents sent him to the camp. Even though his parent’s haven’t told him, they secretly hope to get their quiet son back instead of the young man that Kevin had become.

Player's Limits:    No Scat, Vore, Watersports, or Necrophilia. Other then that I’m open to about anything.

Urbanzorro

Here is the OOC thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=82070.0

also from time to time there will be 'extras' much like the one I just posted up in the IC thread, anyone can play them (just ask) they will usually be used to illustrate victims ect. And will allow our killers to actually kill without knocking off real player characters. Anyone interested in playing the 1st victim?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Kissin Kate

Is there still any room left somewhere in this story? I would be glad to help out ^^
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

Kissin Kate's Hot's & Not's

Idea N' Character Page *Updated Today :D (19/7)*

A&A's
All Caught Up :D

RubySlippers

I need some one to play the Sheriffs two strapping, not so nice looking virign boys who are going to help momma out - as deputies.

If one of the daughters wants to show up that would be fine maybe looking to get knocked up, ahould not be all right in the head though.

Think classic hillfolk. ;)

Kissin Kate

What do you mean by helping out? I could be interested perhaps ;)
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

Kissin Kate's Hot's & Not's

Idea N' Character Page *Updated Today :D (19/7)*

A&A's
All Caught Up :D

RubySlippers

Well the boys qwould help mama process the area of crime. Sheriff planted marijuana plants on the property and brought heroine to plant around ao the boys will help in strip searches, raping the campers they are twin boys to "get the charges dropped" (maybe) and a daughter could help out. A RN there would be nice or a forensic evidence collector.

Save the one fine young man that is clearly an upstanding young man - with lot of money.  ;)