Semi-FreeForm Epic Fantasy!!! with a Satircal Twist ;)

Started by Silk & Steel, May 29, 2005, 09:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silk & Steel

CHECKING INTEREST - GAME NOT YET CREATED - REPLY TO THIS NOTE OR PM IF INTERESTED.

The twin suns of Eros began to fade over the impossibly tall Cloud Cutter Moutains. The flood plain of Velander lay in front of the small group of heroes. The firelights glimmering in the windows of the strong stone houses in the township of Mithel. Twas only a day's ride from where they stood. It looked so peaceful, yet they all knew that it was the front lines. The front lines of an all-too soon war with the Others.

They could see the flickering whisper lights, blue and green from the Darkglade that was a mere day's ride east of the Dee and Mithel. That was their ulitimate destination, at least that is what the Oracle said. And the lights had just begun a fortnight ago. True, even the most thickheaded of Mithel knew to stay out of the woods, though few knew why. And now the group started their nightlong trek to Mithel, the thought of what was instore for them and the fate of the free people laid heavy on their thoughts and shoulders.

They remember the words that one of them asked not a month ago. "Why us? Why now?" The Oracle, a small child like woman with matronly curves replied "It is time. And you are the ones who can see this through. The last hope of the free people". That was all any of them could get out of her. Strange that you had all been summoned by a dream at the same time to her cave.  And now none of you were even sure of what you find. Just that there would be Others, her words for beings not of this plane. And that if you didn't stop them noone would, and all of the free people would be under the yoke of an impossible to imagine slavery."

OK the above is a semi-sterotypical fantasy game intro. You know the kind that we have all played since the late 70's or dominated by those Anime inspiried RPG for consols (you know the ones with the cute little figures kicking ass and taking names). Well this a fantasy game with twist (a sexual one of course ;)

Ever imagine what would happen if one of these epic quests went pearshaped along the way and twisted itself into something else, something saucy and bit kinky. Well now you can play it.

Taking 3 characters (the Trinity of the Oracle). Any race, although standard fantasy ones like humans, elves, halflings, etc. (no dwarves please) are preferred. Characters only have two stats -

Strenth & Wits, ranging from 1 to 10. The GM will determine what happens in a given situation. And you can use your wits to ask quesitons about what you know.

Magic is just general sorcery based on element. Pick One- Earth, Wind, Fire, Water standard but also others will be allowed like Sunlight, Moonlight, Wood, Steel, Smoke, etc,

Character Sheet is:

Name:
Race:
Archetype: (like Guy with Big Ass Sword, Mysterious Sulky Sorcerer, Bouncy Joking Theify Type, Solemn and Arrogant who speaks in riddles Priest Type Chick, Goody Toshoes Holier than Thou except when whacking orc babies Paladin Type, etc.)

Description: This is how you look, - the better you describe it, the higher your wits and strength. Sending pictures gives you a bonus, sending saucy picuters a bigger bonus, although sending me pictures of naked guys gives you giagantic penalties (more if they contain full frontal).  links get no bonus- must be visible in the thread. Yeah thats right - playing sexy little vixens is going to give you better bonuses, kind of an incentive plan. 

Stuff: Don't go overboard - just the basics. Like Big Ass Sword, Ultrapowerful Staff of Kick-Ass Magic, etc.

Weakness: Melodramic over the top weaknesses give you bonuses - like being an orphan whose real mother was ultra-bad-ass bitch (I meant witch) who was mobbed wrongly by the stupid peons (I mean pesants).

Limits - the less the better. But I won't vioalate them. So put stuff that you can't stand here. But if you have come up with some kind of virginal girl who won't do anything but have safe consensual sex, well than expect a low strength and wits to go with it.

I work with each one on the background. And I will assign the Strength (used for any kind of physical stuff) and Wits (used for any kind of mental stuff) based on what you have.

Be prepared to have fun, and not take it too seriously.

NightBird

I'm very interested!  What kind of posting frequency are you looking for?

Silk & Steel

Well it would depend on the group - basically the slowest of the group. Although at least once every two days is minimum. My own posting freq. varies dramatically - some times one post every three days to like five or ten in one day. So i'm flexiable.

After 2 days - your character becomes an NPC zombie until you return (you know them, you have all had that happen in a RL game, you are level 19 of the dungeon, and BOb the theif that takes point, doesn't show up the session, so you all pretend for the next 4 hours that Bob is there, he just isn't doing anything) being satire, you would acutally zone out and just follow along with your tongue hanging out (and if there were beasties around they would surely *do* things to you) until such time that you come back into the game ;)

Cheers,

NightBird

*laughs*  That works for me.  And my posting can be like that, too.  Usually I can post a good bit on the weekends, but not always every day during the week, though I try, and manage it most of the time.  I'll have one of those Chicks in Chainmail types written up for you tomorrow, and hopefully you'll have a couple of other folks interested real soon.

Silk & Steel

Sounds real good - just put under stuff - Impossible Small and Uncomfortable Chainmail Bikinii of Super Protection. ;)

And remember good descriptions and pics give you more wits and strenght ;)

I hope others will be interested as well. When I get at least 2 people I will ask mods to open up a forum.

Cheers,

nick012000

Name: Grondo Sniflewiathe
Race: Human
Archetype: Mad scientist/alchemist who builds impossibly complex machines that are dangerous to everyone in the ares, friend or foe.

Silk & Steel

Nick,

That is really not the type of character that I was looking for in this game...Epic Fantasy - not epic steampunk....

tcost

Name:  Gawyn Pengriffon (His Royal Highness, Prince Gawyn Pengriffon)
Race:  Human -- although of the Blood Royale
Archetype: Good Younger Brother of the EEEvil Heir to the Throne (with rapier rather than bigass sword)

Description and Weaknesses:  Golden-haired and sunny of demeanor, fair and just but big-hearted and compassionate, square-jawed, athletic, handsome, with a big, clear, rich, booming voice that would do a field marshall proud.  Charismatic enough that men as well as women turn to watch when he enters the room.  Although in many ways a wise and admirable leader, Gawyn is (almost) always putty in the hands of a pretty girl, and while some envy Gawyn's cunning and gifted mind, he very often turns it to the question of how to bed the newest girl to catch his eye.  Once he has bedded her, he is extremely generous, which has led his aging, infirm father to fear for the royal treasury if ever Gawyn were to take the throne -- he might give the country away.

Gawyn used to be too trusting, but when the scales fell from his eyes about his once-beloved older brother, whom he now suspects secrety serves some dark god, the golden prince wised up considerably.  Now, while he stops short of paranoia, he is not trusting enough (except, of course, for all of those pretty girls).

Stuff:  Well, the rapier is an heirloom and quite magical.  It can unerringly cut the ties of a bodice without doing the slightest harm to the creamy flesh beneath.

Limits:  Please, no scat (yuck) nor pedo.  I'm not crazy about mutilation either.  And I don't enjoy male on male or torture, but if the plot -demands- it I can cope.

[attachment deleted by admin]
I prefer justice to irony.

Silk & Steel

Perfect - Your in ;)

Now that we have at least two players - I will ask the moderators to open up a game until heavy freeform - exotic (to keep our options open ;)

Cheers,

NightBird

Dratted system just ate my post.  I'll try again tomorrow as I'm nodding off at my keyboard... which could have contributed to the loss of the post, I suppose.

*sigh*

nick012000

Quote from: Silk & Steel on May 30, 2005, 06:08:22 PM
Nick,

That is really not the type of character that I was looking for in this game...Epic Fantasy - not epic steampunk....

What about the Krynn (Dragonlance) gnomes? ;)

Silk & Steel

OK - we have two players so far - but still waiting for Nightbird's character.

If we get one more we can start, as you can tell I am not really in a super terrible rush to get this going, but it will in time....Be patient. I want the third player before I ask moderators to open us up a game.

In the meantime I suggest the two players discuss how they got to meet and were summoned by the Oracle. Since you are all together at a party. Meeting in a tavern is perfectly acceptable - since this game is all about camp and cliches...

Cheers,

NightBird

Name:  Risa
Race: Human
Archetype: Babe with Enormous Sword

Description: Risa is tall for a woman, almost 6', with long red hair, full, sensual lips and bright green eyes.  She's fit and well-muscled, as she'd have to be to wield that sword strapped to her back, but not masculine in the least.  Bards have been known to be at a loss for words at her figure.  Full breasts seem to defy gravity above a small waist and flat belly, her hips practically begging to have strong, masculine hands grip them in the fervor of passion.  Her ass is firm, and her legs long and lithe.  She carries herself proudly, but has nothing of cold arrogance in her demeanor.

Stuff:  Enormous Broadsword, Chainmail Bikini of Super Protection, Cloak of Protection from Nasty Weather, and Sack of (Mostly) Useful Things.  (note about the Sack:  When the one who carries it reaches within, that person will often lift out just what is needed at the moment, but not always.  Sometimes it's silly, sometimes useless, and sometimes very embarrassing.  It can't provide weapons or armor, just (mostly) useful things, like a whisk or a teapot or a dildo.  The bag can only supply one item at a time.  The current item has to be returned to the bag before another can be produced.)

Weakness:  Risa is a Barbarian Princess whisked away from her home in the Northlands by the tribe's Wise Woman, who foresaw that she would put an end to the terrible reign of a Dread Sorceror.  She was raised in the Forest by a Kind Woodsman and his wife, growing strong and agile from playing with the animals.  Her father taught her to hunt and fish and fight, and her mother one hundred different ways to cook rabbit and squirrel.  On her eighteenth birthday, a package appeared at their door for Risa, and in it was a sword, a cloak, gleaming armor and a map to the Northlands.  Her father then Explained All, and then gave her the greatest heirloom of their family, something handed down from the time his great-grandfather was a Hero.  Its magic has aged until it's less than perfect, but surely the Sack of Useful Things would be of benefit to her on her quest.  Risa had a final dinner with her foster parents, cried a little at the idea of parting from them, likely forever, but set out the next morning with a stalwart heart to face her Destiny.

Limits - Site rules, hetero only, no scat, no watersports, and no heavy BDSM/torture.

NightBird

Silk & Steel

OK we just need one more person. Probably a wizard or priesty type. Again sterotypes are rewarded....

So somebody could make a Mordafizminsteralf if they want ;) (being Mordiken, Fizban, Eliminster,Gandalf all in one) or something like that.

Cheers, 

tcost

Quote from: NightBird on June 01, 2005, 12:55:04 AM
So, Gawyn... how should we meet?

I can think of a few different possibilities.  Presumably, we know that this pair will be bedding many different NPCs as they travel together.  In fact, we might want to make a project of making sure that every vaguely desireable NPC gets fucked by one of the PCs somewhere along the line. :)

The question is whether they're lovers themselves.  There aren't too many ways I can see that they wouldn't be.  If Risa were to become the Prince's bodyguard, she might keep herself off limits for him for reasons of professionalism, but that's a stretch.  If they're a couple, they'd have to have an open relationship, but they could just be adventuring partners brought together by chance or fate or whatever who sometimes have sex together but are mostly spending their bunktimes with other partners. 

I propose two scenarios, both of them involving meetings in the same tavern.

The more conventional is that they both sit down at a gambling table, and recognize one another after a little time as the real competition here.  They banter genially, and as they both have a little to drink, their banter turns randy as one by one the other gamblers mostly fall away from the table.  The betting suddenly includes sexual favors, and one of the two wins the other for an hour or two in one of the rooms upstairs.  Early on in the afterglow, whatever snatches them from their place pulls them away together, leaving ambiguous whether it was one or the other or both of them which was the actual object of the summons.

The less conventional is that they've been set up on their friends on a blind date -- or, as a variant, they've both been told by some holy seer that they must seek one another out and lie together on a certain night when the stars are right in order to avert some fell development in the scheme of the cosmic all.

What do you think?

Silk & Steel

Hello again.

I thought long and hard, (as a good GM should ;) ) about your stats.

And here we go....*drumroll*

Risa - Strength 8, Wits 5  - Got good stats for the description and picture (nudity is always a plus), but slightly lower wits cause of the limitations (no babe-on-babe action). Remember this is all in fun ;)

Gawyn - Strength 6, Wits 6 - OK not as high as Risa, but then your a dude, so what do you expect, still very high becuase of the picture and because you were pretty open on limits.

May I present your token NPC hench(wo)man - Nobbet. She is your halfling torchbearer, feel free to use and abuse her as any fantasy group might to their henchfolk (the PC term now). (Assume you both know Knights of the Dinner Table?)

Limits for nobbet - none (site limits of course).

Stuff - Everburning torch, itty-bitty-tiny-knife

Special Abilities - Ability to take abuse, and normal encumberance loads don't count!

tcost

I'm rarin' to start!  Nobbet is about the perfect height, isn't she?  I'd do her immediately, but Risa comes first!  And hopefully multiple times.

Do we have a game yet?

Silk & Steel

We need one more person.....

To play a wizard type....

Cheers,

NightBird

Hmmm...  What we need is a priest like the one in Inuyasha, who's compulsive at seducing every pretty girl in sight.  Talk about the laying on of hands!   ;D

As for how to meet... I think it would be fun to blend a couple of options you suggested, tcost.  How about they met as she was starting to run out of her meager funds, and she agreed to be his bodyguard, initially trying to be professional about it.  A few days later, they're at an inn where they stopped early because of bad weather.  From there, the drinks and the card game break the ice.  So, they're lovers, but not exclusively so.  Maybe they even place bets on whether one or the other can manage to score people they meet in their travels.  Nobbet ought to be good at pointing out likely candidates and keeping score along with carrying any gifts received.  *laughs*  And maybe she gets rewards of her own for doing so?

I'd like to start out with Risa's parentage and Grand Quest being a secret, so not even Gawyn knows that she's a princess.  It'd be fun for that to come out in game, I think.

The stats sound great for Risa.  Here's hoping we get that wizard or priest soon!

tcost

I like your ideas, NightBird, especially about Gawyn not knowing that Risa is a princess and thus someone he can actually get serious about marrying.  So, Mr. Silk and Steel, shall we assume that all three of us, including Nobbit, have been together for at least a little while, or have we all just met?

Silk & Steel

Well you have all seen the oracle together. So to some extent, yes at least a month. Prior to that is up to you guys.

And again - still need a third player. Suggest you folks solicit some people if you know of any, or we won't get this off the ground...

Cheers,

Arander

This sounds kind of like a fun game. I might be interested in giving it a run. Let me see if I can throw together a magicy type of guy and I'll get back to you soon.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

On's & Off's

Hunter

Name: Gavin Liadon
Race: Elf
Archtype: Cleric who thinks it's his duty to try and populate the world singlehandedly.

Description: Gavin is a prettyboy elf with spiffy blonde hair and one very twinkly blue eye.  The other is concealed, partially by his absolutely perfect (even in bad weather) hair and partially by the scar near it.  He seems to be posing everwhere he goes, as if he somehow owns the world.  His hands seem delicate yet he has no problems picking things up (like the back of women's skirts, for example).  His body is gracefully slim and like that of a gazelle.  Or a lion in mating season.

Stuff: Cloak of Snazzy Hiding, Boots of Tiptoeing, Circlet of How Marvellous I am, Gloves of Groping, Robe of High and Mightyness, Brooch of How Pretty I am.  Mace of Much Breakage, Bow of Pincushioning, and Pointy Sword of Sticking 'em through.  Belt of Holding up his pants.

Weakness: Females.  Especially sexy females with big swords and chain mail bikinis.

Limits: Male/male.

URL of a picture: http://jadesaber.freeservers.com/mandy2.jpg

Silk & Steel

OK - like the character - but your picture link is broken - you will of course need to fix this, or post (using the additional options attachment) to get the picture credit.

I will hold off on assigning wits & strength until then.

Cheers,