The family that slays together stays together [EX, NC] (More Victims?)

Started by Black Howling, July 25, 2014, 02:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Howling

Overview
Well this is a story that starts a long time ago. In the 1950's, when the golden age of America was shining. But of course something always tries to take the shine from things. In this case it was a brother and sister duo that wreaked havok for nearly three years. Rape, murder and almost anything imaginable befell their victims. But as all good things, it had to come to end. In one of their escapades gone wrong, someone finally caught on. A detective that tracked them. Yet, and the media knew nothing of this, only one half of the duo was killed in the shoot out.

Fast forward twenty years, and the infamous murderer's sister and accomplice holds a ranch in southern Nevada. Where she has not only raised his child, but a slew of other children, both her own and adopted over the years. The practice of the family has not stopped nor stalled. But as the family grows larger, so to do the stakes. Risks raise, and so too do the excitement for another round of the past. The year is 1973, and all hell is about to break loose.

Rules
Follow all site Rules: I'm not even joking. Anything outside of E rules will be reported to the moderation staff.
Character Limit: There is no hard limit, as long as you can keep up with what you make. GM's reserve the right to deny additional characters to anyone, for any reason.
Tag your post: There will be a post header made once IC starts. Use it.
Issues remain private: If you're contacted by a GM, or have an issue with another player, it stays private. Contact the GM's in the case of the latter if it cannot be solved.
No player death without Consent: Yes, it's a game about serial killers and their victims. But that doesn't give people the right to randomly kill off characters at a whim. Tis what NPC's are for.
Respect Player Limitations: There will be a place in the character sheet for strictly off limits situations. Respect these, or you will find yourself removed from the game.
Absolutely No Drama: 'Nuff said. Offenders of this rule will be removed from the game after one warning.
Real life pictures only: Must be of a model or Actor/Actress.
I reserve the right to change these rules at any time.
F.A.Q
What is this game about? A family of serial killers who are about to tip the scale in both terror and horror.
What roles are taken? The mother, youngest daughter and the eldest son. Those are the only roles confiscated, and we have plenty more to fill out this freakshow.
Who will be the GM's? Myself and GnothiSeauton
What roles can I play? No longer accepting biological family members, and until further notice only 2 possible adopted ones. Victim, cop searching them out. There are a lot of spots that can work.
Are victims allowed from the start? Of course, people have been captured and tortured by this family for years. Having a few already captive only makes sense.
What is the Family name? Walker, a common Surname that allows the family to blend in easily.

Premise for the starting will be detailed after Gnothi and I have time to swap notes and come to a decision.

Character Sheet
[float=right][img padding=5 height=400]Your Image Here[/img][/float]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Obvious
[b]Writer:[/b] Your Username
[b]Age:[/b] Obvious
[b]Height:[/b] obvious
[b]Weight:[/b] obvious

[b]Persona:[/b] A description of your characters general personality and Demeanor

[b]Relation to The Family:[/b] This can be as simple as 'second oldest brother' to a complete background depending on the need and explanation. GM's may ask for clarification on this part. Victims feel free to describe how you were caught/captured as well. >:)

[b]Merits:[/b] Must have at-least two.
[list]
[li][b]Merit one Name[/b][/li]
[li][b]Merit two Name[/b][/li]
[/list]
[b]Flaws:[/b] Must have at-least two.
[list]
[li][b]Flaw One Name[/b][/li]
[li][b]Flaw Two Name[/b][/li]
[/list]

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] Obvious
[b]Ons and Offs:[/b] General kinkage for your character.
[b]Strictly Off Limits Situations:[/b] Anything that is totally non negotiable as far as Torture goes in the game.

[spoiler=Additional Details and pictures][/spoiler]

Out of Character and In Character Threads

OOC/Info Threads:                              IC Threads                              ---                              ---
Recruitment Thread
OOC/Planning
Approved Character's
---
                              Main IC Thread
---

Strangefate

So kind of a House of 1000 Corpses/Devil's Rejects scenario?  Anyways definitely interested, possibly as a victim and/or obsessed detective, maybe even one of the psycho killers.  Depends on how/if it all comes together.   :-) 
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Black Howling

Quote from: Strangefate on July 25, 2014, 03:49:47 AM
So kind of a House of 1000 Corpses/Devil's Rejects scenario?  Anyways definitely interested, possibly as a victim and/or obsessed detective, maybe even one of the psycho killers.  Depends on how/if it all comes together.   :-)
Should I mention how glad I am to see your interest?

Prince Truhan

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Black Howling

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 25, 2014, 08:12:52 PM
*plants her victim flag*
>:) You already know you're welcomed to join in on this!

And I'm glad to see some more interest forming in this. If we can get a couple more people rounded up, I'll lay on the finishing touches and get a character sheet bio put together. Also, we may be snagging Luna too.

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Strifesblaze7

Roen

I'd like to play a male victim.
Perhaps not from the start, maybe a character that one of the younger family members knows and decides to mark as the next of the family's/their own targets?

I really like the idea, by the way. Curious to see where you're going to take it!

*bookmarked*

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Roen

Also, if it's needed/allowed, I could play a second character- the father.

-Nathan Alterman.

Rel Mayer

I don't really do a lot of Group RPs very often, but this really has caught my eye and I'm interested in playing a family member.
O&Os ♪ Where is Rel? ♪ Inspire me ♪ Ewrimo

Bloodied Porcelain

*curls up in the interest thread and watches people come in curiously*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Roen

Quote from: Roen on July 26, 2014, 02:51:21 AM
Also, if it's needed/allowed, I could play a second character- the father.
By father I mean perhaps a new mate to the mother, one that would father her younger children?
Or do we not want a paternal figure in this family? Is the older brother supposed to be it?

-Nathan Alterman.

Black Howling

* Black Howling will promptly answer all questions once food and caffeine settles in.

Giving the first post a makeover to add in things of importance and turn this from interest check to recruitment thread. I'll make sure everyone's questions are answered just as soon as I can think 100% straight. >_>

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on July 26, 2014, 09:16:29 AM
* Black Howling will promptly answer all questions once food and caffeine settles in.

Giving the first post a makeover to add in things of importance and turn this from interest check to recruitment thread. I'll make sure everyone's questions are answered just as soon as I can think 100% straight. >_>

I can't ever think 100% straight....I blame my flexible sexuality.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Roen

Quote from: Black Howling on July 25, 2014, 02:10:57 AM
Character Limit: 1 character per person. Some exceptions may be made for individuals wanting to double as both victim and killer. And of course, if your victim dies you are free to make another.
In that case, I'd like to have 1 male victim, please! o/

I'll work on a character sheet ASAP.

-Nathan Alterman.

Black Howling

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 26, 2014, 12:07:25 AM
I'll go for a middle or older brother.
Alright then, biological to the mother or adopted?
Quote from: Roen on July 26, 2014, 09:12:08 AM
By father I mean perhaps a new mate to the mother, one that would father her younger children?
Or do we not want a paternal figure in this family? Is the older brother supposed to be it?
The father idea, though I see it's been rethought in place of the ruling of 1 character, I'd have to talk to Gnothi about. I hadn't thought of it, and would need her opinion on the matter. Though doubling as Victim and killer can be allowed for those that can keep up with them.
Quote from: Rel Mayer on July 26, 2014, 03:45:42 AM
I don't really do a lot of Group RPs very often, but this really has caught my eye and I'm interested in playing a family member.
Did you have an idea for what member of the family, or if he/she was biological or adopted?

And for those that haven't noticed, the first post has been modified with additional rules and a character sheet. Please read over all the added information thoroughly, and if I missed anyone or a pm please let me know. I'll round up an OOC thread shortly.

Lady Lunarius

Character Name: Anastasia Walker
Writer: Lady Lunarius
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 119lbs

Persona: Easily described as the more gentle torturer of the family. Ana packs a lot of punch for someone her size.  This probably stems from the fact that mama tended to shelter and baby her more than any of the others. She is quiet and enjoys studying her other families techniques. Though she's not near as psychotic as they are she isn't afraid to join in on the family sessions. Even if its to sit back and watch the show.

When it comes to her own personal captives, she tends to grow attached, more than she should and it has lead to her older brother stepping in and finishing what she can't due to this attachment.

Relation to The Family:Youngest Daughter, and Mama's favorite daughter

Merits:

• Extremely Charismatic: While most will get the creeps from talking to her brother, its the opposite with her. She's fairly easy going and more relaxing to be around than most the other relatives. As such she's useful in bringing in more victims and playthings.

• Athletic:Quick and flexible she joined a few sports in high school, it helped her be more out going and built up her stamina for the family hunts.
Flaws:

• Grows too attached to her victims: Big brother has had to step in a few times to finish what she couldn't.

• Overly Emotional: This gets her into more trouble that worth it at times. Especially with her brother.

• On the grid One of the few members to actually go to high school, and graduate. This means she is more traceable than a lot of the other family.

Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual (Has a tendency to have more female victims)
Ons and Offs:
  • Enjoys most forms of torture and bondage. Both for herself and her victims.
  • Knife play, (both cutting off clothing and cutting her victims with non-lethal wounds.
  • Erotic Asphyxiation
  • Does not enjoy removing body parts
  • Will not do scat or bathroom play.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: No scat/bathroom play, will not remove bodily organs.

Additional Details and pictures
Coming soon ;)
LaLu's Delicious treats!

GnothiSeauton

About the father...

I wouldn't mind if we added some sort of father-figure or father to her other children.  Could make things interesting, like say have him be the father to the youngest daughter, sons, etc.   The only one that couldn't be the child of the new father would be the eldest son, going off of what Howling and I had discussed beforehand.  It's up to him if he wants to change it, but that's how I saw it. 

Now be warned...  Momma might not be the warmest of lovers, haha...  She might be a little cold hearted to him, with some of the stuff I had in mind for her personality.  Should be explained when I get a sheet up for her today.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Bloodied Porcelain

I'll start my sheet later today. Got some group posts to write before I can work on sheets lol

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 26, 2014, 11:18:21 AM
I'll start my sheet later today. Got some group posts to write before I can work on sheets lol

I'm the opposite that got me ready for some posts. One of which is one of your games. ;)
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Black Howling

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 26, 2014, 11:16:03 AM
About the father...

I wouldn't mind if we added some sort of father-figure or father to her other children.  Could make things interesting, like say have him be the father to the youngest daughter, sons, etc.   The only one that couldn't be the child of the new father would be the eldest son, going off of what Howling and I had discussed beforehand.  It's up to him if he wants to change it, but that's how I saw it. 

Now be warned...  Momma might not be the warmest of lovers, haha...  She might be a little cold hearted to him, with some of the stuff I had in mind for her personality.  Should be explained when I get a sheet up for her today.
Yeah, and it'd be a contention point with the eldest brother often. Though could be fun depending on some things. Though Eldest brother stays dead father's son. :)
Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 26, 2014, 11:18:21 AM
You got plenty of time, hun! >:)
Quote from: Lady Lunarius on July 26, 2014, 11:14:37 AM
Anastasia Walker

Character Name: Anastasia Walker
Writer: Lady Lunarius
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 119lbs

Persona: Easily described as the more gentle torturer of the family. Ana packs a lot of punch for someone her size.  This probably stems from the fact that mama tended to shelter and baby her more than any of the others. She is quiet and enjoys studying her other families techniques. Though she's not near as psychotic as they are she isn't afraid to join in on the family sessions. Even if its to sit back and watch the show.

When it comes to her own personal captives, she tends to grow attached, more than she should and it has lead to her older brother stepping in and finishing what she can't due to this attachment.

Relation to The Family:Youngest Daughter, and Mama's favorite daughter

Merits:

• Extremely Charismatic: While most will get the creeps from talking to her brother, its the opposite with her. She's fairly easy going and more relaxing to be around than most the other relatives. As such she's useful in bringing in more victims and playthings.

• Athletic:Quick and flexible she joined a few sports in high school, it helped her be more out going and built up her stamina for the family hunts.
Flaws:

• Grows too attached to her victims: Big brother has had to step in a few times to finish what she couldn't.

• Overly Emotional: This gets her into more trouble that worth it at times. Especially with her brother.

• On the grid One of the few members to actually go to high school, and graduate. This means she is more traceable than a lot of the other family.

Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual (Has a tendency to have more female victims)
Ons and Offs:
  • Enjoys most forms of torture and bondage. Both for herself and her victims.
  • Knife play, (both cutting off clothing and cutting her victims with non-lethal wounds.
  • Erotic Asphyxiation
  • Does not enjoy removing body parts
  • Will not do scat or bathroom play.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: No scat/bathroom play, will not remove bodily organs.

Additional Details and pictures
Coming soon ;)
Approved! So long as Gnothi doesn't mind her being Mama's favorite girl.

Strifesblaze7

Biological son if that's cool.

Edit: And going for middle or older, what age range should I go for?