Grim's dark and twisted roleplays. (Seeking Fs)

Started by Grim, May 16, 2009, 03:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim

After an unsuccessful search for a personal pet I've come up with a handful of dark/twisted roleplays.  So for those who are easily offended, i don't recommend reading past this line.

A Family affair: 
This roleplay will have multiple players.  I'd likely play the father and already have a player for the daughter.  I'm still searching for two more players.  One for the mother, and the other daughter (Twin, or younger).  The roleplay will start with the two sisters experimenting on one another and soon after watching their parents.  From that point on it'll be dependent on what all the players are comfortable with.  It'll likely involve bdsm/force/blackmail/toys/humiliation

Venom vs Spider girl
Enough said, you would play as spider girl while I'd play some form of venom.  As venom I'd be ruthless.  Its safe to say this role would involve Bdsm/choking/ manipulation/fighting/force/common objects as toys/possibly death

Pm me for further details.

I'll update when i have more.

You will try.  You will fail.  You'll do so often. But that's half the fun.

O/O

Serephino

for the family affair, does it have to be all girls, or is there room for a son?

Grim

Sorry, I'm only looking for female partners.  But feel free to take the idea and run with it.

O/O

Grim

Still looking for all roleplays posted above.

The grim reaper.

This is an old standby of mine, but damn it can be fun.  Basically One of the character plays the  grim reaper while the other has to convince the other to spare their life.  The grim will be highly sadistic though, and force the other charicter to go on living doing horrible things to the ones they love.  I don't think i need to say what this involves.

O/O

Greenthorn

Quote from: Grim on May 26, 2009, 02:59:05 PM
Still looking for all roleplays posted above.

The grim reaper.

This is an old standby of mine, but damn it can be fun.  Basically One of the character plays the  grim reaper while the other has to convince the other to spare their life.  The grim will be highly sadistic though, and force the other charicter to go on living doing horrible things to the ones they love.  I don't think i need to say what this involves.

Actually...I'd like you to say what this involves ;)  How can one know if it's something they'd like to do if there are no details  ;D

Grim

I always have trouble posting adds for roleplays, mostly because I prefer not to have things planned out.  Instead letting each player run wild with the charicters.  But in the case of the Reaper I could clarify a bit.  Once the deal is made your character would awake with a new task everyday.  It would start off simple enough, steal something small or cause a bit of havoc.  Of course, as the story progresses the dreads will become more sadistic and yes sexual.
  Eventually the character will be seducing married men and then blackmailing them, kidnapping (above 18 of course), rape (strapon) and quite a bit more.  When the character refuses she'll be punished.  Likely in a bdsm scene that would later reflect on something worse happening.  I'll be happy to answer any other questions.

O/O