Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleNekodemon

not guilty

ever feel bad for not knowing just where your supposed to be in life?
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever gone on an extended search for something you had with you while you were looking for it?

Lady Annabelle

Guilty.  Stupid lipstick containers are so damn small... *Grumble, Grumble ...*

Ever had someone profess their love for you on-line and it come completely out of nowhere and was nonreciprocal?
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Kurzyk

Guilty and it was very unsettling, especially since I was dating someone at the time. Fortunately she lived in Austrailia.

Ever been caught looking at the boss's legs?

Sweet Innocence

guilty - but only when she's wearing a pair of shoes I covet

Ever been caught looking at the boss's...um...accessories?
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Sora

Not guilty. Never been caught. :P

Ever started singing when no one was listening, and has someone walk in on you without saying a word until the song was over?
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

BaronS

Not guilty.  I sing very quietly or sing loud with other people who are worse than me. 

Ever cut chilli and rubbed your eyes...or worse?
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Avis habilis

Guilty.

*flashback music*

Okay, that's the jalapenos done. Let that stew a bit longer... Damn, gotta go to the bathroom.

*neglects to wash hands*

AieeeEEEEE!

*end flashback music*

Ever presented someone with a meal that was only partly done, because the part you tested had cooked faster than the rest of it?

Switch

ooh, not guilty! that wouldn't not be pleasant..

ever take a huge bite out of something you thought was cooked only to find it was almost completely raw in the middle?

Sora

Guilty. Most amazing steak I've ever had. It was taken away from me and cooked far too thoroughly after I'd enjoyed half of it. I couldn't eat any more. It was ruined.  :'(

Ever asked someone a question to see if you're correct about something, only to have said person tell you you're wrong and basically repeat your question in statement form, with slightly different words?  >:(

Sora's Spots

MzNurse

guilty

Ever been the one to have to try to convince someone they were wrong when they swear up and down they're right?
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Sora

Guilty every day of my life! Gr!  >:(

Ever been told you're wrong, when you know you're right, then gotten your just 'I told you so!' after the fact?

(Every other day of my life.)

Sora's Spots

Paradox

Guilty. Vindication is enjoyable, but it would be much more so if it came beforehand as opposed to after the friggin fact.

Ever shaved the genitals of someone else?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Sora

Not guilty... Once you're old enough to take care of your personal hygiene, you shouldn't ask other people to take care of it for you. :P

Ever sworn you'd write that idea down in the morning?  ::)

(Fess up, I know you have!)

Sora's Spots

Bloody Paramour

guilty. very.
ever gotten up in the middle of the night to write something down?
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Inkidu

Quote from: BloodRoses on August 01, 2009, 03:12:10 PM
guilty. very.
ever gotten up in the middle of the night to write something down?
Not Guilty

Ever stuck a post-it note to yourself so you wouldn't forget when you looked in the mirror?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sora

Lol! Not guilty. The post-it would never stay on. Too little adhesive, and it always does that annoying curling thing at the edges of the paper. I hate post-its. Bleh!  :P

Ever written something down in a series of notes to yourself, thinking you'll remember the full idea later, only for it to make no sense what-so-ever upon review?

(So annoying! It's worse than not having written it at all!)

Sora's Spots

BaronS

Absolutely guilty on  that one - Ive looked at pages thinking "what the hell was I on?!" and thrown it out, only to remember a week later it was important.

Ever left your keys in the front door then frantically searched the house for them later?
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Sora

Not guilty of that exactly, but of similar face-palm worthy things. (Searched for something I was HOLDING!)

Ever accidentally set the oven to 'broil' instead of 'bake'?

(Once. Never again.)

Sora's Spots

MzNurse

guilty....

Ever melted the plasticware on the stove because you forgot to turn it off?
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Rescate

Guilty.

Have you ever walked into a glass door?
Rather/Not. *** Apologies and Absences

There's a fine, fine line between a fairytale and a lie.

Sora

Not guilty.

Ever laughed when your friend did, though?

Sora's Spots

leelan

Guilty but it was just to keep them from feeling like an idiot I swear!!!

Ever made out with someone when you were with someone else, but didn't feel it was cheating?
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Paradox

Not guilty; that's bullshit.

Ever catch a friend cheating in the act?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

leelan

Guilty

Ever been in love with someone but they didn't love you back though they used to?
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-