News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Karanblade: The Apcolypse

Started by Alyssia, October 27, 2005, 12:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyssia

Introduction

"The God created all beings and built this vast world from the ashes. Then, one of his beloved emissaries tried to steal his place as the king of creation. . .but failed.
Now this traitor lives hidden in our world, we call him the Balrog, master of demons and bringer of all evil."
--The Holy Codex

So, you want to know more about our world, do you, traveler? Well, I must say, sincerely, that you have come to the right place. We live in the Near World, that is only a piece of the KaranBlade world. Here we have huge cities, noble governors, skilled knights and wise magicians. Unfortunately, just outside the security of our glorious cities you can find the most diabolical monsters you will ever seen. No, I`m not talking about the orcs of the Barren Mountains nor the drow of Anahul Maakh, I`m talking of the demons that have surged into our lands the past years.
   Yeah, traveler, the Codex proved to be the unique truth. The demon ruler, the once fictional Balrog, really exists, and so the legend was right: Two thousand years from today the demon ruler will invade our world, coming from the distant lands of Dordread. And this demon destroyed several ancient cities, like the legendary Torannia, only to be defeated by the mighty Galtar Karan and the Sword of Eternal Fire, also known as KaranBlade.
   That`s it, they are no longer legends or fairy tales, they are all very real, and now the kingdom of evil is returning to our world, just at the exact moment in time that the prophets of the Codex saw a long time ago. The Balrog is coming, and because of our lack of faith, we didn`t made any preparations for it.
   The Red War will occur once again my friend, demons against the world. But this time the Near World isn`t united like before, the high elves will never join forces with the dwarves, the barren or syll orcs will never aid any torannian. Because of all that, traveler, I`m travelling all the world, wandering our vast lands, in the hope of finding once again our savior, the hero sent by the True God. Not only me, but many other wise men are searching for this brave soul that will fight with the KaranBlade, because this hero might be the only chance for our survival.

--Tellius Tolken, Loremaster of Talantha

------------------------------

Ok, KAranblade is a neat little campaign setting I found online receintly ive been dying to play or run, either is fine. And I thought, why not bring it to the new site to show people? Anyway, more info can be found at http://dndworld.com/kb/. I would rather be a player of the game, so anyone willing? Ill wait a day, if nobody shows any interest ill try to run it. (but dont throw stones at me when it doesnt work out, lol)
\"To give a monkey a match is to light your ass.\" Forgotten proverb meaning you get what you give tenfold.

LordAnubis

I'm willing to play, though I don't want to run a game.

Alyssia

Ya, I know how you feel. :P Im running 4 games, and playing in 3. YIKES!
\"To give a monkey a match is to light your ass.\" Forgotten proverb meaning you get what you give tenfold.

Valkos

the world sounds interesting.  you can most likely count me in.  most of the games I am in are crawling along, so I find myself with more free time than I expected
Hogwarts: Denora Crabin, Ebyn Farmer
Urban Arcana- Yancey Square: Zi, ChangĀ  "Daisy"
Dark Side of the Senshi: Kaiou, Michiru
Elven Maiden vs. Human Barbarian: Unther/Telen'mar

*have AIM, YIM, ICQ, and MSNĀ  feel free to say hi

LordAnubis

Yeah, games I'm in are crawling, or I suddenly end up in limbo because people vanish without a trace.