News:

Main Menu

Elenisil/Cindy

Started by mcontroller, December 31, 2010, 06:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcontroller

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, I was not sure where to.  I just received an e-mail from elenisil/Cindy's son, Matthew, that she has passed away due to heart failure.  I just recently reached out to her after not hearing from her in months and it turned out she had been suffering from several health issues.

I know Cindy had gamed with others on this board and I thought they might wish to know what had happened.

Henry

jouzinka

We weren't close, but still... :'(

I'm sure she'll tell some helluva interesting stories up there. May she rest in peace.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Neroon

I only chatted to Cindy eleven days before Christmas.  Though I know she was ill, this seems so sudden and I can hardly believe it.  I guess I'm in shock.  She seemed so positive and so keen to get back into the swing of things here.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family at this time.
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

My yeas and nays     Grovelling Apologies     Wiki
Often confused for some guy

HockeyGod

My thoughts and prayers are with her family during this time of sadness.

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Vekseid

Ugh. She was so enthusiastic about this place. I wish I'd talked with her more : /

Serephino

If memory serves me right, I found this place through her.  I'm really sorry to hear this. 

mcontroller

I think she introduced me to this place as well.

HairyHeretic

I don't think I knew her, but my condolances to those who did.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

despickable

I had a story with her when i first started here. It sort of petered out, as things do here, but she was a fine writer and i learned about role play techniques through writing with her. I am sad to hear of her passing and pass on my condolances to her family.

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

AtlasEros

O/O

Dreamweaver

I had a few stories with Elen back before she took her hiatus from E, and had the opportunity to talk with her on occasion away from the stories as well.  Her life was filled with many challenges, but she always seemed to stay positive throughout it all.  While the world has lost a wonderful woman, I think that the heavens have gained their own character to brighten the skies.

Fly high and free, Cindy.  You will be missed.

MadPanda

Damn.  Just...damn.

Just...

Damn.

:'(
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Vekseid

I apologize for the delay in this, we have independent confirmation now, though.

Her profile, for those interested

Blaed

I don't think I knew her, but it is always sad to have someone pass from this world. I hope that she can now find rest.

Marguerite

Oh elensil, I knew you in the beginning and I am sorry we did not talk as much. May you be resting somewhere peaceful.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Nessy

I played with her for years, back from LOTR days and long before she discovered Elliquiy. I remember when she got her disability, she was so happy. I am so sad she is gone.  :-(
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.

Secretwriter

My prayers are with her family.  This is just... flooring. I didn't know her well, but it's always a bit of a shock to see one of our own pass on.  *huggles to all*

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

WyldRanger

I did not know her very well, but I do recall her around the place. She will undoubtedly be missed. R.I.P. Elenisil.  :'(

Wistful Dream

She was such a sweet spirit, she will be dearly missed.

Saerrael

Ah, that is sad. I hope she rests in peace and wish those she leaves behind the best in these times.

Brandon

Cindy was one of the few people I can actually say I ever got close to on Elliquiy, one of the handful of people all over the world I would do anything for. I wrote with her in many stories, she was one of the best writing partners I have ever had the pleasure of writing with. We even joked via PMs and email

I...I dont know what to say. Theres the condolences to the family/friends but this is one of those times where I feel its my loss as well. I just dont know what to say, I dont know any words to express the depths of my sadness
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Nazora

A loss for everyone that knew her and had the chance to write with her I'm sure. Very sad, my sympathy goes out to those that knew her best. I wish I had a chance to write with her.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

fireflights

I did not get to meet her but coming off of my own loss I know this time will be the hardest on those she leaves behind to miss her. However, we should also celebrate the life she had as well as miss her, for her the journey of life is over and now we that are left behind must remember that her journey beyond begins. Fly high on your wings Cindy, for we will all be watching the skies as you ascend into heaven.

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

ObscureObscenities

I didnt know Cindy, but well wishes to her and her family, and hope she has moved on to a better place. Where there's always rp partners, and the game's always show new posts.